Mika Doncaster gig

Shari

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andi,

I phoned See Tickets 2 days ago. They say the tickets have now been released and will be arriving in the next couple of days. I'll believe it when they hit my doormat. Cutting it a bit fine I think. I'm a worrier too. Soon as they land I'll let you know. Good luck with yours. If you're still unsure, phone them. They had my bl%%dy money since May!

Love, love me

Shari xxx

Andi,

I phoned See Tickets 2 days ago. They say the tickets have now been released and will be arriving in the next couple of days. I'll believe it when they hit my doormat. Cutting it a bit fine I think. I'm a worrier too. Soon as they land I'll let you know. Good luck with yours. If you're still unsure, phone them. They had my bl%%dy money since May!

Love, love me

Shari xxx

I know I looked at my confirmation, I think it was 30.05.

I'm going to call them on Monday I think, I am missing others too, I just want them so that's one less thing to worry about.

Babs you need to chill on the donny tickets your freaking everyone out

ME? I am just agreeing with everyone else.

But I don't yet have Doncaster, Newcastle, Bournemouth or Brixton and I am not going to be at the delivery address much after 24.11 in order to receive them. So just let's put it this way, I could be happier.

ME? I am just agreeing with everyone else.

But I don't yet have Doncaster, Newcastle, Bournemouth or Brixton and I am not going to be at the delivery address much after 24.11 in order to receive them. So just let's put it this way, I could be happier.

Glasgow just turned up today , seetickets are pants:thumbdown:

Anyways whats your fancy dress? , I expect you as a fairy ??? , I dont have a fairy yet

Too many, same as Kata, plus Glasgow and the last Brixton one.

I think it's going to be like a scrum after these gigs, so many people going......rabid fans I mean.

Yeh I was chatting with kata earlier , after the gigs and meeting mika and things , to be honest Im not that bothered , it would be good dont get me wrong but so would drinkies :biggrin2:

Andi,

Love, love me

Shari xxx

Thanks for that Shari.......will check the site and see if the status has changed on the tracker!

Sorry FD, don't do FD. :naughty: That Mika thinks he can make us jump through hoops.

I'm not doing FD either (so to speak... when I typed that it just looked wrong:naughty: but you know what I mean!!) I checked a long range weather forecast and it said cold....... very very cold:blink: and as I want to queue early... I'm going in sensible warm clothes!!!

Well it's now 4 day (inc w/end) since I phoned seetickets about my missing Mika tickets AND THEY'RE STILL NOT BLOOMING HERE!!!!!!!

(that's being polite)

Anyone else still waiting? Babs? Anyone????/