Greetings from Barcelona

el profe

Hi

I'm new to this site. I live in Barcelona (well, quite near), I'm 47 (quite old) and I quite like Mika. I'm going to the concert this Thursday (18/10/07). The concert has been moved from a 2500-all standing disco (I've seen a lot of bands there) which is not very good sounding but it's cosy to a huge place for 20.000 people. Not a good change if you ask me.

Well, as soon as I return I'll post the exact setlist (running order) and all the details worth mentioning.

See you in the cartoons!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I'm new to this site. I live in Barcelona (well, quite near), I'm 47 (quite old) and I quite like Mika. I'm going to the concert this Thursday (18/10/07). The concert has been moved from a 2500-all standing disco (I've seen a lot of bands there) which is not very good sounding but it's cosy to a huge place for 20.000 people. Not a good change if you ask me.

Well, as soon as I return I'll post the exact setlist (running order) and all the details worth mentioning.

See you in the cartoons!

Bienvenido el profe! Espero que postees bastante el foro.

Unos pocos del foro también vamos al concierto de Barcelona. El tema es este

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7023&highlight=barcelona

(aunque no han cambiado el nombre...)

También tenemos un rinconcito español para que te pases y participes con otros españoles e hispanoparlantes :)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4613

Y bueno, ya nos veremos por Barcelona. A mi tampoco me hizo mucha ilusión el cambio de sala, pero no nos queda otra.

Si tienes alguna duda sobre el foro o necesitas algo, no tienes + que preguntarmelo

Un saludo y una vez más, bienvenido!

Hi

See you in the cartoons!

HELLO-

My sister, Peggy, is starting a trip to Barcelona TODAY. She's scheduled for the same show you're going to! She's 62!

Hi

See you in the cartoons!

:welcomeani: You may be quite old, but there are some of us who

are even older :fisch:

Have an amazing time at the show, and do tell us all about it when

you get back! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb