Am Family Friendly Musician?? I think NOT

Guest cornishnutter

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the whole thread, not much new things to add:

I agree: Mika's not a childrens-performer, he's a young, healthy guy with (what I believe) a typical sense of humour for his age.

The dance is funny for kids because they only see animals moving, it's funny for teenagers because they see what really happens, it's funny for die-hard-fans 'cause they understand the idea behind it (the lollipop-message)

and I lasts only 1 tiny second.

I love it!

to be honest it's mika's concert and can do what he wants, and if anyone doesn't like the way the concert done then don't go and see it. Remember the conert is he's Interpretaion of a concert. I don't why people are making a big thing over these bears (gosh he's just having fun), aren't musicians allowed to have fun ???????. If it was a comedian showing the bear thing nobody would think anthing of it because it's expected of a comedian but just because it's not expected of a musician everyone is making a big thing of it. What about Jake Shears when he runs around the stage wearing just a towel, nobody's made a big thing over that.

BTW,

its not a rant at anyone it's just my opinion

you guys are so good at reading my mind :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

mika's so unpredictable I LOVE IT! :wub2: i think it was really cute and fun and it's been blown out of porportion

ok i've seen the clip now, i would'nt have even NOTICED that animal was humping the other one if i hadn't read this whole thread first :blink: i seriously wonder who the perverted one in here actually is!

So, Am I really the only one who sees a bit of humping and.. Sausage?

I (as did most people) beleived that Mika, was a family friendly and very talented guy, [exitable, and refreshing to watch in his videos, even if some of the lyrics were a little close to the line], until last night this was.

When I heard from various sources that on the opening night of his concert, mika, decided that it would be appropriet to imatate having Sexual Intercourse with people dressed as bears, right the way through the concert.

this causes me some concers as I am due to be seeing mika on tour in a few weeks time, and I am taking my younger brother, who I donot wish to be exposed to such pathtic c**p.

I am going to see runrig this eveing, and they are, and equally talented group, they donot need to resort so such childish behaviour, and plainly inapropiatness.

If I could have got tickets I was going to take along a friends younger brother aswell, he is aged 5, I know I am not the only person who was going to take young children to see Mika in concert and I feel that this is pathetic and stupid, and should not be allowed to be displayed on any other leg of the tour,

with discust, and dismay,

Chris

:gun2: :gun2: :gun2:

yo chris. i understand. but, as a twelve yr old, i must say i disagree with u. well, yes as it is inappropriate what he decided to do recently at one of his shows, and yes i did get that it was a sexual joke but honestly i dont think a five yr old would! my little brother who is 7 yrs old rlly doesnt have any idea what chicken is, nor knows many sexual jokes. im just saying, as innapropriate as it was....it was rlly funny and mika has other fans besides younglings that he has to take into consideration too. in other words, i think he needs some humor like that in his shows and i disagree that it is a terrible thing.