nico_collard

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*phew*

All done!

Now this is where everyone says "Thanks Nico for putting in all that hard work putting this thread together! We really appreciate it, especially since FD didn't do it cause he's leaving us!" :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Kidding FD! (you know I love you! :wub2:)

Actually, I need to say thanks to Diana for providing me with the links to some of the winners pictures! You're a lifesaver!

Ive changed my mind slightly on this ....

The winners will get two T shrts , one which I "believe" is limited edition and the other which you can buy on other sites..

Damn is it christmas ... :biggrin2:

Okey now I know it for sure YOU ARE SANTA :newyear:

You the best :thumb_yello:

prod_455_22320.gif

But I have know idea what size I have with these t-shirts.

With a normal plain (2 euro) t-shirt I always buy size XL :blush-anim-cl:

*phew*

All done!

Now this is where everyone says "Thanks Nico for putting in all that hard work putting this thread together! We really appreciate it, especially since FD didn't do it cause he's leaving us!"

Kidding FD! (you know I love you! )

Actually, I need to say thanks to Diana for providing me with the links to some of the winners pictures! You're a lifesaver!

prod_452_15685.gif

for making this thread

*phew*

All done!

Now this is where everyone says "Thanks Nico for putting in all that hard work putting this thread together! We really appreciate it, especially since FD didn't do it cause he's leaving us!" :sneaky2:

Kidding FD! (you know I love you! :wub2:)

Thanks for all your hard work Nico! That was a lot of pictures to post! But it's nice to see all of the entries together now :D

So am i too late then FD?

I've just got back from L.A and about to post my pic.:boxed:

I asked Cassie to ask you if it was o.k to do it Tuesday when i get back.......is that not right anymore then? *cries after the mad rush of trying to do it this past week*

Help! :blink:

Can i still post my pic anyways just to show you? If anyone wants to see it, that is, although it wasn't my original idea, summat came up so had to opt for summat else. :naughty:

Congratulations to the winners by the way. :thumb_yello:

Help! :blink:

Can i still post my pic anyways just to show you? If anyone wants to see it, that is, although it wasn't my original idea, summat came up so had to opt for summat else. :naughty:

Congratulations to the winners by the way. :thumb_yello:

Sara, I'm so sorry you didn't get to post your picture in time for the competition! But I'm sure there will be many more competitions for you to take part in! And I would love to see your picture, I'm sure it's okay to post it!