T-Shirt Competition Winners!

nico_collard

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive changed my mind slightly on this ....

The winners will get two T shrts , one which I "believe" is limited edition and the other which you can buy on other sites..

Damn is it christmas ... :biggrin2:

:newyear: Cheers FD!!! You're very kind.

*phew*

All done!

Now this is where everyone says "Thanks Nico for putting in all that hard work putting this thread together! We really appreciate it, especially since FD didn't do it cause he's leaving us!" :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Kidding FD! (you know I love you! :wub2:)

Actually, I need to say thanks to Diana for providing me with the links to some of the winners pictures! You're a lifesaver!

It goes without saying!!! Thanks for doing this, it can't have been easy!:thumb_yello:

Congrats to everyone - there are some creative people out there!

O.k, as i missed out as i was in L.A, this is for fun (or a possible entry if not actually tooo late :naughty: )

I was running around telling everyone about the Mika Fan Club and how brilliant it is, waving my sign around like there was no tomorrow.

All of a sudden, this nasty shark took my sign off me and started to eat it! :shocked:

DSCF0214.jpg

I attacked the shark, which i realised, was a bad idea as he started eating me too!!!

DSCF0216.jpg

I was losing the battle - the shark had eaten the sign, but i didn't give up!!

DSCF0215.jpg

Just then, Shrek and Princess Fiona came to the rescue!!!! Shrek managed to retrieve the MFC Sign and rescue me and we all went back to the swamp to party!!!

DSCF0198.jpg

As you can se i was most pleased and couldn't stop gabbling on thanking Shrek for what he'd done. He snatched the sign in excitement, dancing for Mika!!

We all lived happily ever after. :thumb_yello:

Ive changed my mind slightly on this ....

The winners will get two T shrts , one which I "believe" is limited edition and the other which you can buy on other sites..

Damn is it christmas ... :biggrin2:

wow! :shocked: thanx!! :woot_jump:

So round one of this :

Robertina

Kath

Mika Mad

Greta

Given in Italy

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE THAT WILL BE THERE THIS FRIDAY :thumb_yello:

not on friday, but i'll meet some of the girls who will be in turin in bologna on saturday, so if one of them wants to bring the t-shirts to me would be great! :biggrin2: then i could already wear them for the germany concerts. if not, newcastle. :wink2: about the size, english size would be 10 or 12 (german size 38 or S). are there different colours?

Thanks Nico! The pics are all fabulous.

Sara, I would love to see your pic

Thank you Kath! I loved your pic!

It goes without saying!!! Thanks for doing this, it can't have been easy!

Congrats to everyone - there are some creative people out there!

Thanks Sarah! And there certainly are creative people here!

O.k, as i missed out as i was in L.A, this is for fun (or a possible entry if not actually tooo late)

I was running around telling everyone about the Mika Fan Club and how brilliant it is, waving my sign around like there was no tomorrow.

All of a sudden, this nasty shark took my sign off me and started to eat it! :shocked:

DSCF0214.jpg

I attacked the shark, which i realised, was a bad idea as he started eating me too!!!

DSCF0216.jpg

I was losing the battle - the shark had eaten the sign, but i didn't give up!!

DSCF0215.jpg

Just then, Shrek and Princess Fiona came to the rescue!!!! Shrek managed to retrieve the MFC Sign and rescue me and we all went back to the swamp to party!!!

DSCF0198.jpg

As you can se i was most pleased and couldn't stop gabbling on thanking Shrek for what he'd done. He snatched the sign in excitement, dancing for Mika!!

We all lived happily ever after.

I think that deserves a t-shirt! I'll harass Freddie for you when I talk to him next... he's not on at the moment!

not on friday, but i'll meet some of the girls who will be in turin in bologna on saturday, so if one of them wants to bring the t-shirts to me would be great! :biggrin2: then i could already wear them for the germany concerts. if not, newcastle. :wink2: about the size, english size would be 10 or 12 (german size 38 or S). are there different colours?

I think they're all the same colour, but I'll let Freddie know, just in case he doesn't see this...

Awww... Sara, your pics are FAB!! And you met Shrek! And I agree with the rest, your entry really deserves a T-shirt! :thumb_yello:

Two T-shirts! Wow, I need space in my handluggage! Thanks Fred! :biggrin2:

I think I'm a size M btw.

Does anyone know how these are sized? Are the choices just S,M,L, etc., or do they have numbered sizes?

Yes, they're S, M, L, sizes. Not sure if Freddie has any XL, if anyone

should need them...

dcdeb