T-Shirt Competition Winners!

nico_collard

*phew*

All done!

Actually, I need to say thanks to Diana for providing me with the links to some of the winners pictures! You're a lifesaver!

Thanks you guys, what a job!

BUT

yoooooohoooooo FREEEEEDDIE I have a bone to pick with you. HELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!! Are you online these days or in the US still???

I have been No 5 donator for a long while now, and every time you leave me off the list.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/vbdonator.php

And then we do the PM thing and you say you haven't forgotten me!! You promised me a XL T shirt...I am a bit worried there aren't any from what dcdeb says....but are you really remembering me too?:tears:

Another idea which you may disregard at will: instead of giving winners 2 T shirts, why not give the others who entered the comp a shirt each? Limited editions to winners, and regular ones as runners up?? Because everyone made an effort, and if Sara gets one for her pics even though she is late, then wouldn't it be fair to give the extra ones to the others who were not late? No mistaking Sara's pics were fantastic, but it just seems a teensy bit tooooo generous giving the same folks two shirts and the others none.

Just my 2 cents worth.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point Blue Sky... I'll tell him... he's not gone yet, just off for a little bit...

Freddie was supposed to wait for Sara, but because he's leaving soon :tears: he couldn't hold off any longer...

Though he's decided to leave it as is: top ten donators (incl Blue Sky) receive a t-shirt, and the winners receive two...

There may be a new competition coming up soon... from what I hear they could be great prizes!

Okay... I have a message from Freddie... He says:

I screwed up!

Sara's a winner too!

(He pretty much said that!)

Congratulations Sara!!! If you could let me know sizing and how to get it to you, that would be great!

Awwww!!!! Brilliant!! Thanks!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Erm.....a medium is a safe bet i think if that's o.k. I will be at loads of gigs this year if that's how they are getting to people...does that help? lol!

Thanks FD :biggrin2::punk:

My original plan was to go to The Butterfly Lounge and do it there on the way to Anaheim but things didn't turn out very good with time that day! Wouls have been o.k if i didn't have my 2 year old to worry about but i did, so..........

Glad it was o.k anyway though. :biggrin2: Thanks. xxx

The top 10 donators are:

#1 calicojasmine

#2 robertina

#3 Kata

#4 esperia75

#5 Blue Sky

#6 Suzy

#7 Dee

#8 Yoppappop

#9 babspanky

#10 dcdeb

Don't worry Blue Sky, I didn't forget about you! :wub2:

Phew, thankyou!!:wink2:

Awwww!!!! Brilliant!! Thanks!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Erm.....a medium is a safe bet i think if that's o.k. I will be at loads of gigs this year if that's how they are getting to people...does that help? lol!

Thanks FD :biggrin2::punk:

My original plan was to go to The Butterfly Lounge and do it there on the way to Anaheim but things didn't turn out very good with time that day! Wouls have been o.k if i didn't have my 2 year old to worry about but i did, so..........

Glad it was o.k anyway though. :biggrin2: Thanks. xxx

That would have been awesome if you had gotten it there!!! I guess 2 year olds can be annoying when you want to do something cool like that!

Phew, thankyou!!:wink2:

No probs...he didn't mean to forget, it's just that he's been so busy, with organising to go to italy and the US...

I just realised... I'm turning into FD's secretary! :shocked:

Ok you lovely people , the first set of T shirts were given out in Italy , the next will be Glasgow . Im updating the front page so you can see where am I with getting them to you :thumb_yello:

BTW .. I need sizes off everyone , if your unsure speak to Mika Mad , Robi , Kath or Greta as to what fitted them.

Any questions fire away , I feel the MFC energy , time to come home :punk:

Ok you lovely people , the first set of T shirts were given out in Italy , the next will be Glasgow . Im updating the front page so you can see where am I with getting them to you :thumb_yello:

BTW .. I need sizes off everyone , if your unsure speak to Mika Mad , Robi , Kath or Greta as to what fitted them.

Any questions fire away , I feel the MFC energy , time to come home :punk:

I think I told you before, but if it's a men's shirt I'll take a small, and if it's a women's shirt I'll take a medium. :)

And are you still going to give my shirt to Deb when you see her in Glasgow?

Just realised that I have been a little lax in coming on here and saying a great big thank you for my t shirts! I LOVE them! Thanks Freddie!

And yes, do drop me a PM anyone who wants to know about sizes.

Just realised that I have been a little lax in coming on here and saying a great big thank you for my t shirts! I LOVE them! Thanks Freddie!

And yes, do drop me a PM anyone who wants to know about sizes.

Your welcome , its worth all the loveeeeeeeeeee I get for giving them out :mf_lustslow:

Your up late hun , you ok???

Your welcome , its worth all the loveeeeeeeeeee I get for giving them out :mf_lustslow:

Your up late hun , you ok???

Hi Fred! Good to see you! I am not up late I am up early! Not unusual for me to have a sleepless night and a nocturnal visit on to here! I quite like it as it is quiet and I get chance to catch up! Are you ok?

Hi Fred! Good to see you! I am not up late I am up early! Not unusual for me to have a sleepless night and a nocturnal visit on to here! I quite like it as it is quiet and I get chance to catch up! Are you ok?

Yeh better now hun , fell ill today , one week and Im ready to rock :punk:

Hows you?

Glad you are ok...won't be long now until you are back and in Glasgow! I am ok...although only just over the dreadful 'Italy lurgie'. I can't believe how ill we all got after such a lovely sunny day!