Oh my, those Hercules people :crybaby: Please have mercy :roftl:

But I LOVED Sam, I really really liked him and thought that he was great.

I loved those Hercules people, nothing more fun than guessing if the lead singer was a man or a woman:naughty:

I was there too, and had a lot of fun!!!

I just regret not having said hello to Rose, cause her face was familiar to me, but I felt ashamed of speaking in English...

I had an invitation, which I asked for via myspace, but my three friends were not invited, and had to pay for entering... I wanted to pay for them, given that we were there because of my interest, but they didn't let me do it...

I just enjoyed the show, Saranayde's amazing!!!!!!...and, that's all!!

Hi, Rose, now I know who you are, next time I'll say hello to you...

:roftl:

Oh yeah!

And guessing if the supporting singer was a woman or a man!:naughty:

in the end,they did provide some entertainment. From gender to panty :mf_rosetinted:

Amsterdam, you say???

I keep on doubting it...

were you there too? :biggrin2:

My friend, Purplecat and me were in Amsterdam since 7 in the morning queieng... is that how you say it??

yeap,that's the right word :thumb_yello:

If you're more comfortable in another language,tell me which one,I may speak it :P

You were there from 7? in that cold! we got there at about 10 ,and it was freezing...summer temperatures they say :lol3:

in the end,they did provide some entertainment. From gender to panty :mf_rosetinted:

were you there too? :biggrin2:

That's so cool to meet people that were there!

So where were you during the gig or in the queue? Maybe we bumped into eachother

I love to meet nice people too!! We had numbers 8 and 9 in our hands in Amsterdam. Trouble is we can't speak English... and we are shy...

I love to meet nice people too!! We had numbers 8 and 9 in our hands in Amsterdam. Trouble is we can't speak English... and we are shy...

I have no clue what number I was to be honest :lol3: I think it was something with a 3 ...13...23...something of the sort. You can click on my myspace link,maybe you recognize something

where are you originally from?

I have no clue what number I was to be honest :lol3: I think it was something with a 3 ...13...23...something of the sort. You can click on my myspace link,maybe you recognize something

where are you originally from?

Seriously, I don't get jokes in english, what do you mean?

And I'm from Spain, BTW

Seriously, I don't get jokes in english, what do you mean?

And I'm from Spain, BTW

ya pense que podria suceder. lo que queria decir es que no me acuerdo que numero tenia en mi mano. creo que fue algo con un 3

y que tengo un link,de mi pagina de myspace,donde puedes mirar si reconoces alguien . es debajo de mi avatar,en azul

My gosh,I probably did some wrong spelling there :lol3:

yeap,that's the right word :thumb_yello:

If you're more comfortable in another language,tell me which one,I may speak it :P

You were there from 7? in that cold! we got there at about 10 ,and it was freezing...summer temperatures they say :lol3:

So true, particularly when they talk about summer in the south of Spain... I had to buy myself a... something that kept me from cold... don't know its name...

You talk Spanish??

ya pense que podria suceder. lo que queria decir es que no me acuerdo que numero tenia en mi mano. creo que fue algo con un 3

y que tengo un link,de mi pagina de myspace,donde puedes mirar si reconoces alguien . es debajo de mi avatar,en azul

My gosh,I probably did some wrong spelling there :lol3:

Alaaaa

Mírala