Language Lessons!

vixenbbw

hahaha yes, it's a small chicken so I said "Pollito"....

Martin is taking the chicken disguise??? Awwwww I bet his children see him and say sweetly: Oh that one there is my daddy!! :naughty: Must be funny for them, so naive as they are :)

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the Dutch word or ru laughing at the spelling of it in Swedish?

Vix x

Kyckling= Swedish

Kylling=Danish

I think.:biggrin2: Our languages are very simular sometimes, I can read and understand a good deal in Danish, a very close friend of mine and her family are from Denmark and I love the country!

A really hard part though are their numerals, reminds my of the numerals in French.

Kata can tell you.:thumb_yello:

ahmmmnnn....(trying to practise)

Hei minä olen Romina

Mika ja minä ¿¿naiminen?? :lmao:

(I read wrong or getting married and "what comes after getting married" it's written the same in finnish??:shocked: )

hahaha thanx anzuzu and butterfly (mariposa; perhonen :bleh: )

moni onnea!

in french...how do you say.....

how are you?

you're welcome

it's nice outside

my future mother-in-law's mother, and aunt are coming from france for 2 weeks, and i took spanish in school :blink:

haha ask me about spanish everytime you want!!

it's "comment ça va" >>> how are you

de rien >> youre welcome

il est agréable dehors>> it's nice outside

I guess...i don't remember well...my french is bad:thumbdown:

in french...how do you say.....

how are you?

you're welcome

it's nice outside

my future mother-in-law's mother, and aunt are coming from france for 2 weeks, and i took spanish in school :blink:

how are you: comment ça va?

more polite :comment allez-vous ?

you're welcome: bienvenue

or de rien

it's nice outside: il fait beaux dehors!

Hei minä olen Romina

(I read wrong or getting married and "what comes after getting married" it's written the same in finnish??:shocked: )

moni onnea!

Do you want to say that Mika and you are getting married... or something that happens after it? :shocked::naughty:

By the way, we don't really use the word 'hemaiseva' when we talk about men. :naughty: Mika would be more like 'komea' which means handsome, or 'ihana' which means lovely. :biggrin2:

Do you want to say that Mika and you are getting married... or something that happens after it? :shocked::naughty:

By the way, we don't really use the word 'hemaiseva' when we talk about men. :naughty: Mika would be more like 'komea' which means handsome, or 'ihana' which means lovely. :biggrin2:

kiitos marianne!

have a nice day, thanx for the correction

ahmn...I guess it's "after":roftl: ...I looked for it at the dictionary and that was what it said...haha. Like rakastella (is it better??)

Kyckling= Swedish

Kylling=Danish

I think.:biggrin2: Our languages are very simular sometimes, I can read and understand a good deal in Danish, a very close friend of mine and her family are from Denmark and I love the country!

A really hard part though are their numerals, reminds my of the numerals in French.

Kata can tell you.:thumb_yello:

Thanks..........I can't say it in Danish as no-ones posted the basic words yet! :fisch:

Vix x

:blink: You're right! But but... Adult chickens are not yellow! So Mika in a yellow dress must be a chick and not a chicken. Or can a baby chicken be called a chicken as well? I'm so confused! :hypo: This requires further investigations. I will call my treatise: "What's the essence of chicken?" :glasses3::lmao:

Yes, baby chicken can be called chicken. That's called polysemy. It means some words can have more than one meaning for themselves. :thumb_yello:

kiitos marianne!

have a nice day, thanx for the correction

ahmn...I guess it's "after":roftl: ...I looked for it at the dictionary and that was what it said...haha. Like rakastella (is it better??)

In Finnish 'rakastella' means having a sex when you're in love (not one night stand). OMG did you really meant it? :shocked::blink::biggrin2::naughty:

Hei minä olen Romina

moni onnea!

lol, Minä raskastan sinua, Romis! :naughty: :naughty:

sincerely yours, perhonen

i always thought hanchen(sorry for spelling) was chicken in german. or so i was taught in my GCSE's...

lol, it's complicated, you can say Hühnchen or Huhn or Henne for the living chicken :mf_rosetinted: and "Hähnchen" is the meat, so the chicken you eat! :bleh:

In Finnish 'rakastella' means having a sex when you're in love (not one night stand). OMG did you really meant it?

lol, Minä raskastan sinua, Romis!

sincerely yours, perhonen

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: Oh sorry finnish girls....

I wanted to make a funny joke and I went too far, I guess. But rakastella is quite well what I meant (kidding of course...I wish I could...)

thanx mariposa! hahaha perhonen :biggrin2: and sorry if what Anzuzu quoted is offensive (she forgot to use the word chicken :boxed: oops..haha)

Minä rakastaa sinä liian :thumb_yello:

By the way, we don't really use the word 'hemaiseva' when we talk about men.

I'd use hemaiseva!

But tipu sounds prettier. :fisch:

Good point there, he was yellow! Tipu-Mika. Pollito Mika.

I read wrong or getting married and "what comes after getting married" it's written the same in finnish??:shocked:

Haha, it's true. But it is what people do when married, don't you think?

I'd really use tipu when talking about chicken. When you dance the chicken dance you can sing "tipitipitipitii tipitipitipitii tipitipitipi tip tip tip tip tii..." :biggrin2: You can't really sing "kanakanakanakaa kanakanakanakaa kanakanakana kan kan kan kan kaa..." or at least those are not the right lyrics to it in Finnish are they. ::roftl: I think I've heard the tipitii version before. :naughty:And sang too. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Ooh, and let me explain something. Sometimes we use tipi instead of tipu. :wink2:

Of course we could also sing "tiputiputiputii..."

Martin is taking the chicken disguise??? Awwwww I bet his children see him and say sweetly: Oh that one there is my daddy!! :naughty: Must be funny for them, so naive as they are :)

You know, I was thinking the same when I saw the videos from Lollipop in Italy... Except for the naivity part then, I just thought it was cool for his kids to see their daddy running around on stage in a Big Bird suit. :naughty: