vixenbbw

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I forgot Luke. He is also a lovely/nice thing. :naughty:

yes, he is

I'm listening to his songs right now :mf_lustslow: I drool over....

Luke es también una cosa hermosa/amorosa !!:naughty:

Luke on ëras ihana/hyvä seikka liian

how are you is "Mita kuluu"?? reminds me a funny thing in spanish hehe

English...........Hello................Goodbye................Thank you.............Love.........Chicken

French.........Bonjour..............Au Revoir...................Merci...............Amour.........Poulet

Spanish..........Hola...................Adios....................Gracias...............Amor..........Pollo

German..........Hallo...........Auf wiedersehen..............Danke...............Liebe.........Kueken

Italian............Ciao...................Ciao......................Grazie...............Amore.........

Dutch............Hallo...............Tot ziens..................Bedankt..............Liefde...........Kip

Maori............Kia ora...............haere rā.................tēnā koe!.............Aroha.......Pīkaokao

Korean...........................................................Gam sha mi da......Sa rang hae.....

Argentinian......Hola...................Chau....................Gracias...............Amor.........Pollito

Arabic..........Marhaba..........Maa'el salama...............Shokran...............Hob.........Dajaj

Finnish............Hei.............Hei hei, näkemiin..............Kiitos..............Rakkaus.......Tipu

Swedish..........Hej...............Hej då, adjö..................Tack................Kärlek.......Kyckling

Romanian........Buna..............La revedere..............Multumesc............Iubire..........Pui

Hungarian........Szia..................Viszlat..................Koszonom...........Szerelem.....Csirke

Gujurati........Kem cho................Owjo.............................................Prem.........

Hindi...........Kesi hai tu..........phir milenge.........................................Pyar.........

Austrian........Servus................Pfiat di................Davngschee............Liebe........Hendl

Hebrew.........Shalom...............Lehitraot...................Toda................Ahava.....tarnegolet

Czech............Ahoj...............Nashledanou................Děkuji................Láska.........Kuře

Irish...........Dia dhuit..................Slán.............Go raibh maith agat........Grá..........Sicin

Danish........................................................................................................Kylling

I can tell you how to say it in Polish :naughty:.

Hello: Cześć

Goodbye: Do widzenia

Thank you: Dziękuję

Love: Miłość

Chicken: Kurczak :biggrin2:

I can tell you how to say it in Polish :naughty:.

Hello: Cześć

Goodbye: Do widzenia

Thank you: Dziękuję

Love: Miłość

Chicken: Kurczak :biggrin2:

oh yeah, definitely don't forget about Polish language! Thank you GraceAlly :biggrin2:

hmmmm maybe someone could write these words in Russian, i'd love to see that :wink2:

Definitely kana for chicken! :biggrin2:

But tipu sounds prettier. :fisch:

But tipu is also used when talking about young girls. :boxed: So it should be kana! :naughty:

Hups, but kana is also used as insulting word for women. WE HAVE A PROBLEM! :shocked:

Shall we use kukko then? :naughty:

Have we agreed then?? :blink:

Vix x

I'll keep adding to the list whenever people post the words in their language.....keep them coming!!

English...........Hello................Goodbye................Thank you.............Love.........Chicken

French.........Bonjour..............Au Revoir...................Merci...............Amour.........Poulet

Spanish..........Hola...................Adios....................Gracias...............Amor..........Pollo

German..........Hallo...........Auf wiedersehen..............Danke...............Liebe.........Kueken

Italian............Ciao...................Ciao......................Grazie...............Amore.........

Dutch............Hallo...............Tot ziens..................Bedankt..............Liefde...........Kip

Maori............Kia ora...............haere rā.................tēnā koe!.............Aroha.......Pīkaokao

Korean...........................................................Gam sha mi da......Sa rang hae.....

Argentinian......Hola...................Chau....................Gracias...............Amor.........Pollito

Arabic..........Marhaba..........Maa'el salama...............Shokran...............Hob.........Dajaj

Finnish............Hei.............Hei hei, näkemiin..............Kiitos..............Rakkaus.......Tipu

Swedish..........Hej...............Hej då, adjö..................Tack................Kärlek.......Kyckling

Romanian........Buna..............La revedere..............Multumesc............Iubire..........Pui

Hungarian........Szia..................Viszlat..................Koszonom...........Szerelem.....Csirke

Gujurati........Kem cho................Owjo.............................................Prem.........

Hindi...........Kesi hai tu..........phir milenge.........................................Pyar.........

Austrian........Servus................Pfiat di................Davngschee............Liebe........Hendl

Hebrew.........Shalom...............Lehitraot...................Toda................Ahava.....tarnegolet

Czech............Ahoj...............Nashledanou................Děkuji................Láska.........Kuře

Irish...........Dia dhuit..................Slán.............Go raibh maith agat........Grá..........Sicin

Danish........................................................................................................Kylling

Polish............Cześć..............Do widzenia...............Dziękuję...............Miłość......Kurczak

let me help with the portuguese words!!!! :)

Portuguese.....Alô...................Tchau...................Obrigado (for boys) Obrigada (for girls)..................Amor....................Galinha!

;)

let me help with the portuguese words!!!! :)

Portuguese.....Alô...................Tchau...................Obrigado (for boys) Obrigada (for girls)..................Amor....................Galinha!

;)

Obrigada!

Vix x

any word in our language??!! (in spanish)

mmm, braces: tirantes

trousers: pantalones

i cant think of other word that doesnt have another name in an other spanish language country... its too hard and if i put something maybe someone else will say im crazy, and will like to put her way of saying it...hmm, i will discuss it later with spanish language gals hahaha... but for now this 2 are ok!!:biggrin2:

oh!!, alright then i´ve seen there is spanish, and argentinian, so mine is mexican!!, hahaha!!:roftl:

and obviously

hello-hola, goodbye-adios, thank you-gracias, love-amor, chicken-pollo

and these cant be left...

crisps or chips-papitas, lollipop-paleta (or) chupeta, wellies-botas

haha ask me about spanish everytime you want!!

it's "comment ça va" >>> how are you

de rien >> youre welcome

il est agréable dehors>> it's nice outside

I guess...i don't remember well...my french is bad:thumbdown:

how are you: comment ça va?

more polite :comment allez-vous ?

you're welcome: bienvenue

or de rien

it's nice outside: il fait beaux dehors!

merci and merci.

IMO the best Finnish eurovision entry of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYABZsAbyd8

-That's not a music video.

I know that one, but I didn't refer to it. I ment what we are talking about here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7752 I don't know where to find the Finnish lyrics to it though. :bleh: