violetskys Swiss Thread ^^

violetsky

Mais ya aussi violet_sky, celle qui a ouvert ce topique. Où est-elle?

je sais pas :blink:

Mais visiblement elle doit pas être trop active vu que Freddie l'a enlevée des responsables et a accepté ma "candidature" :shocked:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Si seulement je l'étais! :aah:

Tu peut m'appeler comme ça si tu veut! Ici on m'appele Ant, mais ca marche pas trop en francais! Mon prenom complet c'est Antoinette si jamais :original:

Je viens soit a bâle, soit a Lyon, ce depend! En fait je connais une dame qui est la petite cousine de Mika, dinc a un de ces concerts elle va nous faire passer backstage et tout! :boing: Mais je sais pas quand encore!

Waow! c'est super :thumb_yello: tu vas pouvoir vivre le concert autrement, c'est génial!

je serais à Bâle et à Lyon si jamais :biggrin2:, ça sera l'occasion de faire connaissance :wink2:

C'est "violetsky" en un mot pardonnez mon erreur looool. Ouais on la voit pas souvent c'est vrai...

Bâle je me réjouis trooooooooooop!! :boing::D :D

Je lui ai quand même envoyé un petit MP pour être sûre :biggrin2:, mais si c'est OK pour Freddie, ça doit être OK pour elle :aah:

me parle pas de bâle, j'en peux plus d'attendre ce concert :roftl:

Trop cool! Ouais, ca serai bien!

Bon, moi il faut que je dorme maintenant!

Biz xx :bye:

Bonne nuit doodle :wink2: ravie d'avoir fait un peu ta connaissance ce soir et à très bientôt sur le Swiss thread :biggrin2:

Alors, vous êtes 4 et demie :bleh:. Moi, je suis demie Suisse, ma mère est de Bern, mon père est de Pays-Bas, je habite au Pays Bas mais ma soeur habite au Fribourg, Suisse. Je ne parle pas Francais très bien, je m'excuse. Je sais de parler Suisse-Allemand :original:.

Alors, vous êtes 4 et demie :bleh:. Moi, je suis demie Suisse, ma mère est de Bern, mon père est de Pays-Bas, je habite au Pays Bas mais ma soeur habite au Fribourg, Suisse. Je ne parle pas Francais très bien, je m'excuse. Je sais de parler Suisse-Allemand :original:.

Ton français est excellent Monie :thumb_yello:

would it be easier for you in English?? because I'd like to welcome our half correctly you see :biggrin2:

at least you know how to speak the secound language of our country (which I don't :blush-anim-cl::teehee:).

Come on the swiss thread as you want :wink2: it's always great to meet new people :biggrin2:

Thank you very much :wub2:. And thank you for welcoming me in English. Every now and then I'll try to write French in an attempt to practise it :original:. Is there a new thread?

Maybe this event is nice for the Swiss people as well:

http://tinyurl.com/GlobalD

i'll open a new swiss thread very soon I think! :wink2: i'll tell you :biggrin2:

it could be really fun doing it of course! I have to go now, but I'll read the thread later to know a bit more about this (anyway, I already love the idea :biggrin2:). I'll see if we can do something or not :biggrin2:

Hi Monie, Welcome!:D

So, I'm still here, sorry for being connected so rarely. And sorry for writing in english, my french is really really bad:).

So I wanted to ask you guys what about Basel? Are you going??

So, I'm still here, sorry for being connected so rarely. And sorry for writing in english, my french is really really bad:).

don't worry about writing in english, it's an international fanclub isn't it :wink2:

Of course I'm going to basel :biggrin2: can't wait to be there!! and I know Emerald will be there too :thumb_yello:

what about you?

Merci :original:.

I probably won't, although it would be a nice opportunity to visit my sister as well. But I am already going to London, Dusseldorf and Amsterdam so...:bleh:.

don't worry about writing in english, it's an international fanclub isn't it :wink2:

Of course I'm going to basel :biggrin2: can't wait to be there!! and I know Emerald will be there too :thumb_yello:

what about you?

Indeed, it is international:p:!

Yeees, I'm going to Basel, too:roftl::roftl:. Are you and Emerald meeting eachother there? And what about queuing? What time will you be there?

Merci :original:.

I probably won't, although it would be a nice opportunity to visit my sister as well. But I am already going to London, Dusseldorf and Amsterdam so...:bleh:.

Wow, not bad at all!:shocked::biggrin2:. Are you someone who travels a lot then?

Indeed, it is international:p:!

Yeees, I'm going to Basel, too:roftl::roftl:. Are you and Emerald meeting eachother there? And what about queuing? What time will you be there?

Wow, not bad at all!:shocked::biggrin2:. Are you someone who travels a lot then?

GREAT!!! :thumb_yello: can't wait to be there :aah:

We've planed to meet there with Emerald but we have not decided anything precise yet :naughty:

I think I'll be there around 11 a.m. :teehee:

I'm about to open the brand new swiss thread, we'll have time to discuss meeting arrangements there all together :thumb_yello:

:blink: why do we need to close this one and start a new one?

I thought this "old" one could be a bit confusing for possible newcomer and that it could be a good thing to "refresh" our small community's home...

but if you don't think so, please feel free to close the other one :wink2:

I thought this "old" one could be a bit confusing for possible newcomer and that it could be a good thing to "refresh" our small community's home...

but if you don't think so, please feel free to close the other one :wink2:

because it says "violetsky" ?

because it says "violetsky" ?

No, nothing to do with this. It's because it's mostly in swiss-german and I'm afraid newcomers may not necessarily feel at ease with it...and therefore don't read next pages...

As we have three different national languages, you see....:aah:

GREAT!!! :thumb_yello: can't wait to be there :aah:

We've planed to meet there with Emerald but we have not decided anything precise yet :naughty:

I think I'll be there around 11 a.m. :teehee:

I'm about to open the brand new swiss thread, we'll have time to discuss meeting arrangements there all together :thumb_yello:

11 o' clock???!! oh my good:shocked:. well it wouldn't be a problem for me, i wouldn't care being there to days before just to see mika, but i wonder what my friend and my brother will say about this...:S

I thought I'd be there at 9am. Mwa ha ha no maybe not that early, but I really want to be frist row!!!

Hi Emerald:D:D.

So do i...i'd really really like to be first row:)

Hi Giu!! :bye: