How many grandpas tape Mika as a surprise?

mikaaloverr

I was sitting on the fence. Nah, just kidding :biggrin2: I was sitting on the couch after a long and exhausting day at school and my mom comes home from work. She hands me this envelope with my name on it. "Weird', I thought. I never get mail!

I open it and see a CD with the words "For Agus - From Grandpa". He always does these kind of surprises, but I never thought it would be Mika-related.

I put it in my computer. And what did this old machine do? It froze :thumbdown: I started getting nervous, cursing it. As I open Windows Media Player I read, "Mika - Live at Koko, London"

I almost FAINTED when reading "MIKA". Imagine my face when seeing his! After the screaming and jumping and smiling, I hear that little yell at the beginning of Relax!

Great pre-birthday present :) Especially because we don't get any singles or posters here in Argentina!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sitting on the fence. Nah, just kidding :biggrin2: I was sitting on the couch after a long and exhausting day at school and my mom comes home from work. She hands me this envelope with my name on it. "Weird', I thought. I never get mail!

I open it and see a CD with the words "For Agus - From Grandpa". He always does these kind of surprises, but I never thought it would be Mika-related.

I put it in my computer. And what did this old machine do? It froze :thumbdown: I start getting nervous, cursing it. As I open Windows Media Player I read, "Mika - Live at Koko, London"

I almost FAINTED when reading "MIKA". Imagine my face when seeing his! I start screaming and jumping and smiling from ear to ear. And then I hear Relax :roftl:

Great pre-birthday present :) Especially because we don't get any singles or posters here in Argentina.

That is soooooooo sweet of your grandpa! :bleh:

How absolutely sweet!

When I first read this title, I was like "... what the hell? what kind of words did you have to mix up to get THAT subject?" HAHAHA. Then I read and I was like "OHHHHH!"

¡Que grosso tu abueeeeeee! ^^

Preguntale si no me quiere mandar una copia a mí! =)

Nevermind taping Mika - how many grandpas are tech savvy enough to record a .wmv and burn it to a CD?

My own parents couldn't do that if their lives depended on it! :roftl:

You have a fabulous grandpa! :thumb_yello: