london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

hello sivan

hows your day been?

im ok but VERY bored..... need to go out.... but i dont know if any of my friends will come see me tonight...

so i have the laptop or sewing stuff but my eyes hurt from all that! and i have nothing better to do.... hmmmm

u????

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im ok but VERY bored..... need to go out.... but i dont know if any of my friends will come see me tonight...

so i have the laptop or sewing stuff but my eyes hurt from all that! and i have nothing better to do.... hmmmm

u????

im fine thx:thumb_yello:

iv got a boring nite in too!!! at least we have mfc

ayyyeeee ! im fine hunni ! have fun shopping ?! :)

I didn't go :roftl:

I had a loaf in the freezer and ended up doing cheese on toast - not for me though!! I only had a bar of chocolate today!!! I'm such an idiot! No brekkie or dinner - now i'm on the booze!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I had a loaf in the freezer and ended up doing cheese on toast - not for me though!! I only had a bar of chocolate today!!! I'm such an idiot! No brekkie or dinner - now i'm on the booze!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahahaha ok hun me tooo ! :naughty: actually im going to the shop in a mo for some more ..LOL ... i cant beleive it some idiot has tried hacking my hotmail password :sneaky2:

hahahaha ok hun me tooo ! :naughty: actually im going to the shop in a mo for some more ..LOL ... i cant beleive it some idiot has tried hacking my hotmail password :sneaky2:

I'm nipping out now, lol!!! Ugh?? What's happened? Are you o.k? x

ooh lol ok..... im trying to hold myself from shopping.... i cant even shop because i have 1 suitcase to bring to the UK and go to LA! no room left!:boxed:

Hello girls! No, I'm not going to Munich and I don't need a ticket to Birmingham. :bleh:

I need to get rid of my spare ticket for the Brixton gig on the 4th. Does anyone of you need one? I will soon have to put it on eBay. I have never sold anything on eBay. :boxed: Do I have to change my account because I've only bought things there?