tickets

emmylou

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my tickets hjave been printed off the computer from ticket master does anyone else have or has ever had to do this with your tickets. i an scared thatthey are not real !!!!!!!

Hi Emmylou.

It's called an e-ticket. I had one when i went to see Just Jack in March. It was perfectly fine. Your name will be on a list aswell i expect and they'll check you off. :thumb_yello:

Hi Emmylou.

It's called an e-ticket. I had one when i went to see Just Jack in March. It was perfectly fine. Your name will be on a list aswell i expect and they'll check you off. :thumb_yello:

and this didn't take too long to be checked? :blink: I mean like in the meantime everybody else could get in and you'd end up last row instead of the first

cheers guys . well i am only going because my mate who the tickets are cant get any time off work ( ha ha ha ha ha that will teach him to not buy me a ticket in the first place) just i have to drive over the pennines and didn't want to be told they were fake !!!

and this didn't take too long to be checked? :blink: I mean like in the meantime everybody else could get in and you'd end up last row instead of the first

I managed to get into the front row at Somerset House with mine, no problem.