Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He uses the top of the wall, of course.

i thought, maybe he has a bit of wall to take with him when he's on tour, cause carrying the whole wall all the time would be a bit much, wouldn't it? :bleh:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Was that a def "NO" I heard?: :roftl: :roftl:

I haven't been here for awhile, but see we are still on the rubbely rubb rubb conversation. Thanks for cueing up that wall again....it would be hard to find one quite so *Perfect* everywhere in the world.

sure there are walls, but not any wall will do for this special task! :bleh:

Good point. It has to be the right texture after all.

haha, maybe he takes one of the bricks on tour with him to save visiting it :mf_rosetinted:

Another good point, one wouldn't need the entire wall. In fact, an entire wall would hinder areas like armpits unless one is tall enough to reach the top of the wall.

Ioana, look at what you've started. :roftl:

well, he has to keep visitng the wall and *rubley dub dub* a.k.a. rub on it becuse, in some pictures it looks like he has less body hair than in others, we discussed the various ways of removing body hair and decided that he was rubbing on a rough wall :blink:

well, he has to keep visitng the wall and *rubley dub dub* a.k.a. rub on it becuse, in some pictures it looks like he has less body hair than in others, we discussed the various ways of removing body hair and decided that he was rubbing on a rough wall :blink:

ah okay, i understood it right. i thought: this is too weird to be true.

but then...could work! :biggrin2:

he should rather rub on me...:bleh: