Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, can someone help me find the pic of a shirtless Mika with his fly undone :biggrin2:

Many thanks!!

I've seen many shirtless pics (it seems that once he started taking his shirt off he became incapable of putting it back on :sneaky2:), and one shot of his fly undone (he was wearing purple jeans and the pic has an ugly red watermark over it) but never both in the same pic. Inform us if you find it. :lol3:

PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TODAY TO VOTE FOR GRACE KELLY AS THE UK RECORD OF THE YEAR. THE VOTING ENDS AT 9AM TOMORROW MORNING (UK TIME) AND WE'VE BEEN SO CLOSE BUT THE LEONA GANG HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD OVER NIGHT AND THERE'S 2% TO GAIN NOW!!

PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TODAY TO VOTE FOR GRACE KELLY AS THE UK RECORD OF THE YEAR. THE VOTING ENDS AT 9AM TOMORROW MORNING (UK TIME) AND WE'VE BEEN SO CLOSE BUT THE LEONA GANG HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD OVER NIGHT AND THERE'S 2% TO GAIN NOW!!

just trying to EMPHASIZE your post by quoting it.

guys, sorry, girls, GO VOTE!!!!!!

Absolutely not, that would ruin the experience, it needs to be crappy-quality VHS. How else could you get these effects?

vhsfm5.jpg

mika007.jpg

True,BUT what if there's a flood and the tape gets wet? caution ma dear...caution :glasses2:

You haven't? It's the "more than one piece of wood" picture.

Tis also wet

(and by that I mean the water he's pouring )

and a nice pattern, so you know who you're voting for...

screen02.jpg

How I love that he dosen't have perfect abs :punk:

mika02-mark.jpg

What are they all pointing at?

depends who

Mika is letting it happen,he prolly gave up

*adds a bit of knitting again between the voting*

singforme.jpg

haha,I now feel the urge to touch his bellybutton and.....I'm gonna stop sharing my visuals now

Stupid? Is that a code? :mf_rosetinted:

no we're just a bunch of under developed creatures :biggrin2:

No. I meant the time that everyone here "understood" that picture except from me. I'm reminded of my stupidity each time I see it again.

precisely :mf_rosetinted:

Symbolism. :mf_rosetinted:

deep...:mf_rosetinted: