Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*steals the gold star from Ioana* haha, beware, a cleptomaniac on the thread :naughty:

*goes looking through the stuff i had with me in london, to see if sth's missing...* :naughty:

Ääääääh? :blink:

can we switch to a more common language?

can it be? :blink: finally a language that omniscient joanna doesn't know?! :shocked::naughty:

*goes looking through the stuff i had with me in london, to see if sth's missing...* :naughty:

can it be? :blink: finally a language that omniscient joanna doesn't know?! :shocked::naughty:

You definetly should beware in February in London! We all should look out if she won't steal again! ;):biggrin2:

Män, redet doch englisch hier! :biggrin2: Wir alle wollen alles was ihr schreibt lesen... ;D *unschuldig* ...

aschifftetetetr ahtermindstuthër buffher gragteitzzerfpheffer

shirtuyuzoffter!!

puffter!

(why can you write things we don't understand and not me??? :roftl: )

All perverts are offline... :( ... :biggrin2:

I'm here but now I'm going to bed...

מבזק הודעות

תחרות כשרונות מוסיקליים ברוח המוסיקה היהודית המסורתית

קולות - מחזמר ענק לנשים וצעירות

פרויקט גן העצמאות

תקציב 2008 - נאום ראש העיר

יום אימוץ כלבים

just being random....:naughty: :naughty: it's my revenge

and german

Thomas Gottschalk meldet sich aus der steirischen Landeshauptstadt Graz. Unter anderem mit dabei:Til Schweiger und Nora Tschirner, Mika, Klaus Eberhartinger, Jochen Schümann und das Musical. "Bei "Wetten, dass..?" in Basel passierte hinter den Kulissen einiges. Nicht über alles sollte man reden, aber über einiges...

I can play that game too.

I guarantee that no one here will get this besides me: kulkoom emkelkheen, 3a kan etfella, 3a fel 7akika kat stahlooha ila bel3ani kat hedroo bellogha li ta7ed khor ma kay fhem bash etbanoo emtowreen.

lanyway it is only healthy to have a bit of a dirty mind! or in some cases more than a bit of a dirty mind...

Precisely. Anyway, why should women need to pretend that they don't have a sex drive just like men? Screw the double standards. If it's socially acceptable for them to be dirty without reprhension then so can we.

I read this as 'shirtlifting poofter'.

:roftl:

lol, this is like interpreting inkblots, taking something completely random and see what you knitty mind makes out of it! :lmao:

ok, so what do you see here?

tintenklecks04.gif

or wait, i have a better one... :naughty:

ClipBoard-1.jpg

Lol, Dr Evil is so classic...he's great!

btw hi everyone!!!

One million dollars! :mf_rosetinted:

... with ITS looks, you can't really what IT is ...

It hase suspicious looks indeed,but IT can also talk,so it eliminates other ITS :roftl:

can it be? :blink: finally a language that omniscient joanna doesn't know?! :shocked:

I'm not into slavic languages...if romanian would have been one then maybe :naughty: even hungarian isn't one of my favs to talk in,eventho many speak it around me

I can play that game too.

I guarantee that no one here will get this besides me: kulkoom emkelkheen, 3a kan etfella, 3a fel 7akika kat stahlooha ila bel3ani kat hedroo bellogha li ta7ed khor ma kay fhem bash etbanoo emtowreen.

Precisely. Anyway, why should women need to pretend that they don't have a sex drive just like men? Screw the double standards. If it's socially acceptable for them to be dirty without reprehension then so can we.

Scutmo,I totally agree! sham55tisnmh! :mf_rosetinted: (tho I suspect ur language was actually understandable)

lol, this is like interpreting inkblots, taking something completely random and see what you knitty mind makes out of it!

ok, so what do you see here?

tintenklecks04.gif

I see...money,lots of money and...maybe a man! yes it is a man! you will meet a man!

or wait, i have a better one... :naughty:

pic_1117653000_1.jpg

Too easy. Teste. Dick. :mf_rosetinted:

Scutmo,I totally agree! sham55tisnmh! :mf_rosetinted: (tho I suspect ur language was actually understandable)

It is a real language, Moroccan, but it's not a formal written language hence why I had to use English characters mixed with numbers to represent letters not present in English (as is also commonly done with Arabic).

I'm glad that you agree despite not knowing what I said. But you may regret it later. :naughty:

It is a real language, Moroccan, but it's not a formal written language hence why I had to use English characters mixed with numbers to represent letters not present in English (as is also commonly done with Arabic).

I'm glad that you agree despite not knowing what I said. But you may regret it later. :naughty:

suspected that,plus the words had a certain musicality to them so they couldn't have been made up

I trust you,unless you have thrown a curse on the next 7 generations of my family,it's all good

I see...money,lots of money and...maybe a man! yes it is a man! you will meet a man!

who, me? i didn't make that inkblot! if you see money and a man in there, you will get the money and the man! :bleh: btw, reminds me of bleigießen (does that exist in english at all?), wonder what will come out for me this time! :blink:

Too easy. Teste. Dick. :mf_rosetinted:

huh? i definitely see a chicken in this pic! :bleh:

I've realised the not-about-knitting-part.. *laughs*

well, we discuss nice knitting patterns, like this one:

ddorf-31.jpg

:biggrin2:

though at the moment, we try to find interesting patterns in inkblots, as there currently are no new mika knitting patterns. :naughty: