Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm well, thanks, just snowed in under with work (exams start tomorrow, eeek). How're you? I missed you too. :)

With a cold, surviving after the amazing last weekend i spent with Mika (:bleh: ) and waiting for my next date the following saturday

I was just in the picture captions thread and came across this pic. It was just begging for a caption but I bit my tongue and didn't say anything. Bending over with your mouth open is not a good idea. :shocked:

mika1739-1.jpg

I dare to say he´s a sexy gollum. i can´t say anymore. Not a good position tho

I was just in the picture captions thread and came across this pic. It was just begging for a caption but I bit my tongue and didn't say anything. Bending over with your mouth open is not a good idea. :shocked:

mika1739-1.jpg

:roftl: :roftl:

Yes, not the best timing for the apple pose, huh?

Thanks for sharing :wub2:

mika1739-1.jpg

You're a naughty little one, aren't ya? Naughty naughty nayghty.....:naughty:

The Gathering of the Perverted Minds. :das:

true...where?

Hey, I thought I posted some pics of band members in a cage, but that one seems to have vanished... :blink:

tis a conspiracy i tell ya!

mika1739-1.jpg

erm...anyone hv an inhaler?

You mean that is not the place to discuss such things? We could ask the mods to transfer this particular discussion to this thread?

BTW I was convinced the conversation was about his foot length! :shocked:

I wouldn't go as far as asking mods to move the discussion. It was most definitely not about foot length, but whether or not he is anatomically correct and if so why he would torture himself with extremely tight underwear. It was a most enlightening discussion. :roftl:

I wouldn't go as far as asking mods to move the discussion. It was most definitely not about foot length, but whether or not he is anatomically correct and if so why he would torture himself with extremely tight underwear. It was a most enlightening discussion. :roftl:

Hehehehehee .... I won't be movin' nothin' nowhere ... unless I'm asked ... :das: :das: :fisch::wink2::roftl: