Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I fear he will never be returned, I have been walking the streets all day looking for him....................:emot-sad::crybaby::tears::no::sad: What if he is never returned??? What will I do without him???

Ohhh you porr thing. I've been thinking of you the whole day, I was hoping for the news that he was found.... But still nothing??? I wish there was something that I could do for you to make you feel better....Anyway, I'll keep on looking for him. And IF I find him, I'm bringing him home by myself, to know for sure that there won't be a postman that keeps him or something....What if he gets lost at the postoffice??? But I'm afraid you'll have to wait till july before I find him...

Ohhh you porr thing. I've been thinking of you the whole day, I was hoping for the news that he was found.... But still nothing??? I wish there was something that I could do for you to make you feel better....Anyway, I'll keep on looking for him. And IF I find him, I'm bringing him home by myself, to know for sure that there won't be a postman that keeps him or something....What if he gets lost at the postoffice??? But I'm afraid you'll have to wait till july before I find him...

Thank you! Keep looking, but NO keeping him if you find him! I NEED him back, I can't wait until July, the clone is good but not as good as the real thing, the real one is so much warmer and snugglier in bed, except for his cold feet and snoring! :naughty: LOL

I so wish I was seeing him in July, but I just can't afford to, as I am going on holiday at the end of July and need to save some money. If you meet him give him a big kiss from me and ask if he's missing me!!!:naughty:

Thank you! Keep looking, but NO keeping him if you find him! I NEED him back, I can't wait until July, the clone is good but not as good as the real thing, the real one is so much warmer and snugglier in bed, except for his cold feet and snoring! :naughty: LOL

I so wish I was seeing him in July, but I just can't afford to, as I am going on holiday at the end of July and need to save some money. If you meet him give him a big kiss from me and ask if he's missing me!!!:naughty:

If you want me to, I'll keep him save for you and bring him home safely later. I won't keep him myself, I'm really in love with my clone. He's just perfect. No snorring, no cold feet... He's sooooo lovely :wub2: He made dinner tonight, it was great. And he doesn't hate water, so he's joining me when I take a shower to wash my back:thumb_yello: You see, very handy:thumb_yello:

If you want me to, I'll keep him save for you and bring him home safely later. I won't keep him myself, I'm really in love with my clone. He's just perfect. No snorring, no cold feet... He's sooooo lovely :wub2: He made dinner tonight, it was great. And he doesn't hate water, so he's joining me when I take a shower to wash my back:thumb_yello: You see, very handy:thumb_yello:

But................................I need him back now, I miss him so much, and you love your clone, so you don't need my real one! My real one prefers the bath with lots of bubbles. My clone is singing to me now..................

But................................I need him back now, I miss him so much, and you love your clone, so you don't need my real one! My real one prefers the bath with lots of bubbles. My clone is singing to me now..................

I completely understand you and I'm so sorry for you, but I haven't got the real one, I only have my clone. As soon as I find the real one, or when I know where he is, I'll let you know...:thumb_yello: In the meantime, enjoy your clone, he's trying his best to make you happy:wink2: