Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

Yes, I had just pm'd her that I had no home on the MFC any longer and that I would probably just stalk her and her threads. As you can see, she felt it was better to get banned that to be stalked by me. :naughty:

That's very cool about your cool baby.....boy or girl? how old, (if you don't mind)

She's got plenty to go around,and she has named me spiritual father of this one

I take my job seriously :naughty:

It's a boy and he's 5 ( i don't mind,he is still proud of his age :biggrin2: )

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does she always get banned?! :crybaby:

And why am I so slow? :tears:

Why does Pink always get banned? I think the answer is in that Billy Joel song....

"She's got a way about her

I don't know what it is...

But I have to laugh

when she reveals it"

:naughty: :naughty:

I do miss her and her welcoming threads.:wub2:

But on the good side we are told that it is only for one week.

Why does Pink always get banned? I think the answer is in that Billy Joel song....

"She's got a way about her

I don't know what it is...

But I have to laugh

when she reveals it"

:naughty: :naughty:

I do miss her and her welcoming threads.:wub2:

But on the good side we are told that it is only for one week.

I'm not even sure how you get banned. :roftl: I was really hoping to talk to her about what she wanted in her Mika Mail. :sad:

I'm not even sure how you get banned. :roftl: I was really hoping to talk to her about what she wanted in her Mika Mail. :sad:

Oh, she told me how happy she was to have you for a partner!! I forgot about that! Yeah, I was hoping to PM Pink also, but it looks like we are not "allowed" to PM people who are banned. Can you contact her on her myspace?

Pink sends her regards.

She would like to make those who have been sending messages to her through other members that her email address is the ever original pinkunicorn123@hotmail.com and that she can also be found on the palladium forum, and a failing website called jwfc.niceboards.net

She regrets that the mods think that it is amusing to ban members who are leaving for a good cause to give them a push in the direction, and that her comments which led to the ban are still valid if said mods seemed to think it was more appropriate to talk about pasta necklaces and not saying 'sh*t' in dutch and ignore 4 counts of obvious racism in other threads as well as other issues.

Pink thinks that this account is not going to last very long considering there are 5 mods online, including the one who banned her, the one who the comments were aimed at and the one who she accidentally called old by default.

But she would like to remind mfcers that just because 1 account is banned, does not mean that Big Brother's little sister is not using one of the 2500 pc at her college all with different Ip addresses, or any of the ones at her work, or indeed the 5 in her house plus endless other non-banned accessable IP addresses to watch you all and laugh at pathetic attempts to stop bullying by removing those trying to prevent it.

Im sure the mfc will be as lovely as you choose to force upon it ;)

So long folks....theres a lecture on post-1900 prose with my name on it - hoorah!

Pink sends her regards.

She would like to make those who have been sending messages to her through other members that her email address is the ever original pinkunicorn123@hotmail.com and that she can also be found on the palladium forum, and a failing website called jwfc.niceboards.net

She regrets that the mods think that it is amusing to ban members who are leaving for a good cause to give them a push in the direction, and that her comments which led to the ban are still valid if said mods seemed to think it was more appropriate to talk about pasta necklaces and not saying 'sh*t' in dutch and ignore 4 counts of obvious racism in other threads as well as other issues.

Pink thinks that this account is not going to last very long considering there are 5 mods online, including the one who banned her, the one who the comments were aimed at and the one who she accidentally called old by default.

But she would like to remind mfcers that just because 1 account is banned, does not mean that Big Brother's little sister is not using one of the 2500 pc at her college all with different Ip addresses, or any of the ones at her work, or indeed the 5 in her house plus endless other non-banned accessable IP addresses to watch you all and laugh at pathetic attempts to stop bullying by removing those trying to prevent it.

So long folks....theres a lecture on post-1900 prose with my name on it - hoorah!

Hi Pink, what's up? :naughty:

Well if this account doesn't swear in Dutch, I guess nobody will have sthg to say about it...

Pink sends her regards.

Pink!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Pink sends her regards.

:shocked::blink:

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Pink sends her regards.

Hello Unicone, nice to meet you :wink2: .. How's it you know all this stuff about Pink? Are you psychic? :shocked: Have fun learning about post-1900 prose :blink: Send a telepathic message to Pink that we miss her, will you? :thumb_yello:

PinkUnicorn has ben banned!Why, I was just getting to know her!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

On the other hand, we get Unicone, nice and doesn't swear in dutch, that's a bonus.Why do we have to believe she's Pink's other identity, and when I say I'm Niki's double to get Ioana's secrets out nobody buys it? Life's unfair.

mikanayde.jpg[/img]

Ahhh, Mikanayde.I love it.There is a legend that if you say Mikanayde 3 times somewhere in the world an mfc'er vaporizes from jealousy:naughty:

Mikanayde,Mikanayde.....

Even I am not that evil

Oh, she told me how happy she was to have you for a partner!! I forgot about that! Yeah, I was hoping to PM Pink also, but it looks like we are not "allowed" to PM people who are banned. Can you contact her on her myspace?

This just isn't right!! They're punishing us all for Pink's mistake!!! DANG YOU PINK! :sneaky2:

They're trying to turn us against each other! :shocked:

Pink sends her regards.

Hello and bye unicone. :tears:

PS. I LOOOOOVE your siggy Oakie Doke!! :wub2:

EDIT: Just noticed that everyone's said that! :lmfao:

On the other hand, we get Unicone, nice and doesn't swear in dutch, that's a bonus.Why do we have to believe she's Pink's other identity, and when I say I'm Niki's double to get Ioana's secrets out nobody buys it? Life's unfair.

:roftl: :roftl:

Ahhh, Mikanayde.I love it.There is a legend that if you say Mikanayde 3 times somewhere in the world an mfc'er vaporizes from jealousy:naughty:

Mikanayde,Mikanayde.....

Even I am not that evil

:roftl::naughty:

Okaay, here is the original again, for everyone's Mikanayde-pleasure:

150208tswjllt008ik6fj2.jpg

(I should really be giving DC the credit for taking this screencap ... *credit to DC*)

This just isn't right!! They're punishing us all for Pink's mistake!!! DANG YOU PINK! :sneaky2:

They're trying to turn us against each other! :shocked:

Hello and bye unicone. :tears:

Ohhhh :tears: I wasn't even here to meet Pink's friend Unicone. So, hello and good-bye from me too!

And thank you, for letting me know how to get in touch with Pink. :wink2: It is much appreciated.