Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ranting in my own thread but:

MY GOD

Why does everything hurt more in the mornings! (Even though technically i havent slept - it still hurts!) :thumbdown:

no clue; if i knew that and could find something to prevent it, i'd be filthy rich.

For the moment i am going for the lethal combination of old operation aftercare meds and good old JD

I have a feeling that is not wise - but the only class i have today is for my dyslexia and to be honest i dont think she would notice if i couldnt spell properly :P

For the moment i am going for the lethal combination of old operation aftercare meds and good old JD

I have a feeling that is not wise - but the only class i have today is for my dyslexia and to be honest i dont think she would notice if i couldnt spell properly :P

Sending the hug you asked for while I was sleeping!! :huglove:

My ego?

No, i was attacked on my way home with a friend last night by half a dozen lads. We were both beaten, and knocked down and then kicked and stamped on until a dogwalker came along.

Ended up in hospital, i was released 5hrs later, and my friend stayed a little longer to get her ankle plastered (she broke it whilst running away - poor thing).

Told you im accident prone!

My ego?

No, i was attacked on my way home with a friend last night by half a dozen lads. We were both beaten, and knocked down and then kicked and stamped on until a dogwalker came along.

Ended up in hospital, i was released 5hrs later, and my friend stayed a little longer to get her ankle plastered (she broke it whilst running away - poor thing).

thats hectic!:shocked:

My ego?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awful Pink!!! What the hell did they attack

you for? Money? Kicks? That is really bad - I guess I am very protected

here - the only thing that would chase me would be a Highland Cow!!! :blink:

They did it because they could - They didnt touch my phone so it was not a mugging and just emptied my bag on the floor and laughed at the 'fem. products'.

Gave a fully statement to the police and then had to take all clothing off down to underwear (infront of an officer) so they could take it away and check for evidence. Not the most comfortable of joyous night i have ever had, or that i had any remaining dignity afterwards.

Ended up staying online all night because i couldnt move from my chair (3 broken ribs).

*sigh*

Suck is local life, im just thankful they did not have any weapons - most teenagers here carry knives and guns.

They did it because they could - They didnt touch my phone so it was not a mugging and just emptied my bag on the floor and laughed at the 'fem. products'.

Gave a fully statement to the police and then had to take all clothing off down to underwear (infront of an officer) so they could take it away and check for evidence. Not the most comfortable of joyous night i have ever had, or that i had any remaining dignity afterwards.

Ended up staying online all night because i couldnt move from my chair (3 broken ribs).

*sigh*

Suck is local life, im just thankful they did not have any weapons - most teenagers here carry knives and guns.

thats soo terrible- do you think those guys will get what they deserve?

That is awful :( but I am glad the Police are trying their best to

find as much evidence as possible. Am really glad they didn't have

weapons - its such a worry now when youngsters go out. The vast

majority of teens and young adults are law abiding, but the small

minority give them all a bad name - and scare older people!!

:mfr_omg: Pink! that's terrible... why are the actual youths making everywhere dangerous?:crybaby:

Stupid, selfish stupid people! Hope they get locked up as they deserve!

:raygun::blowup:

May I shoot them, in my dreams? Please? :protest:And rip out their hearts and livers with my bare hands? (ghastly, sorry, but they deserve it:chair:)

AAAAAAHHH:blowup:

My ego?

:shocked: :shocked: that is horrible! WTF has this world come to?:boxed:

My ego?

That's awful....I hope they get what they deserve, and you take care and feel better soon:thumb_yello:

That's awful....I hope they get what they deserve, and you take care and feel better soon:thumb_yello:

OMG that's terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

were they out of their mind?

were they happy with this??????????!!! I dun get them???:boxed:

moron!!!!!!!!! :furious:

they should be sent to jail!!!!!!!!!!! :rocket:

take care of yourself :wink2: