Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not on my own bulletin - no lol

1) Thats unbelievabley sad

and 2) - You wouldnt know that i had responded short of looking every few minutes lol.

1. I know,I am in pain because you neglect me so...I feel like a dying tamagochi

2. ah? :blink:

Remind me.

Oh and im already toothless - most of them arent even mine - i have a lot of dentists.

Don't make me remember,I just get bits,that only I laugh about

niice,I did do my toothless time too when wearing braces

I am still lacking 4 :lol3:

Let me do my "ooompa lumpa oompa lumpaaa" ritual for protection

But please do not blame me alone for your toothlessness

I for one have been traumatized because my dentist made me wear pink bands (or whatever those elastic things are called) on my braces

Oh and how on earth could i possibly tamper with my drink?

oh so many ways...even a toothpick could have arranged it

why are we being mean ??

am tired and confused hee hee

her to me or me to her? because neither is being mean,tis love in its most savage form

Because me and Ewwie openly hate eachother in that loving kind of a way - and she was not disgusted by my blog - im disappointed,

If I puke,will it stop? because I won't then

I for one have been traumatized because my dentist made me wear pink bands (or whatever those elastic things are called) on my braces

ha ha i dont blame you - i blame genetics - due to a medical condition i have had too much surgery and now a good portion of my jaw is not actually bone and i am missing most of my teeth - i have granny dentures - sucks.

IOANA IN PINK BANDED BRACES LMFAO

ha ha i dont blame you - i blame genetics - due to a medical condition i have had too much surgery and now a good portion of my jaw is not actually bone and i am missing most of my teeth - i have granny dentures - sucks.

IOANA IN PINK BANDED BRACES LMFAO

thank you for your support :lol3:

there is a good side to it ya know,you don't have to deal with cavities and sheez like that

I had braces until I was 14 or so....since I was 8 that is

It was a fun time,with the weekly extractions to make room for my bunny teeth

I'm not that proud of my genes either,but i like to blame my dad :mf_rosetinted:

I was really jealous of those who had the opportunity to wear pink things on their braces. My braces were very metallic and ugly. All the other girls had lovley and colorful ones. Guess I really wanted to be as mainstream as possible when I was 14. haha. Now I've lost my night brace. My front teeth will soon be huuuge.

thank you for your support :lol3:

there is a good side to it ya know,you don't have to deal with cavities and sheez like that

I had braces until I was 14 or so....since I was 8 that is

It was a fun time,with the weekly extractions to make room for my bunny teeth

I'm not that proud of my genes either,but i like to blame my dad :mf_rosetinted:

You do have to deal with cavities, i had one hidden behind part of my brace that no one knew about until i knew about it - all i can say is - OWCH!

I had mine on ages 10-17. Only got them off recently because they finally realised that the only reason it wasnt doing anything we because the two teeth either side of the front bunny ones are fused in with the bone and only half out - so i will forever be a bunny.

(I blame my dad too - it is actually his fault - bloody genetic conditions)

I was really jealous of those who had the opportunity to wear pink things on their braces. My braces were very metallic and ugly. All the other girls had lovley and colorful ones. Guess I really wanted to be as mainstream as possible when I was 14. haha. Now I've lost my night brace. My front teeth will soon be huuuge.

You have to ask, or be really nice to your dentist :P

I did rainbow too,but the pink ones were nasty :lol3:

I changed orthodontist and she had a very large color palette,so she thaught it would be fun to make me pink...the beech

You do have to deal with cavities, i had one hidden behind part of my brace that no one knew about until i knew about it - all i can say is - OWCH!

I had mine on ages 10-17. Only got them off recently because they finally realised that the only reason it wasnt doing anything we because the two teeth either side of the front bunny ones are fused in with the bone and only half out - so i will forever be a bunny.

(I blame my dad too - it is actually his fault - bloody genetic conditions)

yeah braces are nasty when it comes to cavities,thank God I escaped

I was a maniac in brushing my teeth for 5 mins a time

Wanna know what's cute? my front teeth decided to go their own way once more :lol3: so i might have to do smth about that

How and why have we gone from insults to dentistry?

Tactics ...pure tactics