Mika's Myspace album

Fmbm

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what in the world is wrong with his myspace??

I think imageshack deleted the photos that they were hosting and everything disappeared, and was causing the "this photo cannot be displayed" thing, so they set it back to default.

Page has been fixed, but lots of things are different now I think. The Harry Nilsson spelling error is new (being the HN fan that I am I would have noticed before now)

He used to have a photo of all the album covers that influenced him which is gone now. Lots of the photos are struggling to appear.

And Casablanca records is SPELT wrong too...

But on Saturday the page was blank except if you scrolled way down, the comments section appeared. It was funny because I posted a comment and it stayed nearly the whole day, whereas usually the comments are about one every few minutes and the comments are quickly onto the next page.

I am glad at least it is legible again.:blink:

Page has been fixed, but lots of things are different now I think. The Harry Nilsson spelling error is new (being the HN fan that I am I would have noticed before now)

He used to have a photo of all the album covers that influenced him which is gone now. Lots of the photos are struggling to appear.

And Casablanca records is SPELT wrong too...

But on Saturday the page was blank except if you scrolled way down, the comments section appeared. It was funny because I posted a comment and it stayed nearly the whole day, whereas usually the comments are about one every few minutes and the comments are quickly onto the next page.

I am glad at least it is legible again.:blink:

Well if he typed out some of the things himself then it would make sense that some things are spelt wrong because he's dyslexic.

I think someone keeps changing it. Just went on there now and it definately says, 'Mes photos'!

And now it doesn't!!

As for the spelling, previously it was correct when Mika wrote it. I doubt very much he is now sitting there fixing his own page.