Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it looks like the VMS...

see the $10 signs and the bag near where Mrs. P is standing...

i haven't been in a VMS for ages...unfortunately the closed it here. :boxed:

and yeah, Mama Penniman seems to be sweet & tough.

He's a very tall little kid in this pic. Look at that smile!!! And the way he's holding his own hands... aaawww :wub2:

yeah... he's such a little kid. :wub2:

BFLMikaShow08.jpg

BFLMikaShow11.jpg

and also mama penniman:

BFLMikaShow14.jpg

in the first pic it looks like he's trying to hide from her attacking boobs!

his mom looks so nice and warm. like, i can imagine his parents home filled with people, like, one of those homes that you see in movies were there is always people at that just hang out together... ya know what i mean? haha.

his mom looks so nice and warm. like, i can imagine his parents home filled with people, like, one of those homes that you see in movies were there is always people at that just hang out together... ya know what i mean? haha.

yeah, like the bill cosby show. :biggrin2:

I love his pose in the second pic! :naughty:

I went to the small dance club/bar in town last weekend for a Halloween party and I just felt so out of place. Just about every single girl there was partially clothed. Super short cut skirts, shirts that barely cover. I didn't like it. Out of my group of friends I was the only one not hit on (thank goodness those guys in there were creeps) because I'm not skinny I'm kind of stuck in the middle so I can't pull of what the others were doing. Instead I was fully clothed jeans and shirt with a costume over me that went down past my knees. At one point when I was there I really wished that I could have been at the Butterfly Lounge. It sounds like a really cool place to go to. I'll make it there... someday whenever I'm back in Cali! :cool:

I went to the small dance club/bar in town last weekend for a Halloween party and I just felt so out of place. Just about every single girl there was partially clothed. Super short cut skirts, shirts that barely cover. I didn't like it. Out of my group of friends I was the only one not hit on (thank goodness those guys in there were creeps) because I'm not skinny I'm kind of stuck in the middle so I can't pull of what the others were doing. Instead I was fully clothed jeans and shirt with a costume over me that went down past my knees. At one point when I was there I really wished that I could have been at the Butterfly Lounge. It sounds like a really cool place to go to. I'll make it there... someday whenever I'm back in Cali! :cool:

i'm sorry you felt out of place...

i don't wear skirts or short shirts either...

i just try to have a good time when i'm out.

on halloween i was out with my colleagues and some weird little guys came over and wanted to have a f*** with us. that was ridiculous. :thumbdown:

I love his pose in the second pic! :naughty:

aww... i'm sorry. =[ that happens to the best of us.

oh! i wanna go to the butterfly lounge too! and dance to Big Girl(you are beautiful)! :biggrin2:

i was a big girl...and to be honest, when i first heard the song i felt kinda offended, because it brought back bad memories...:boxed:

really? when i first heard it, i loved it because i think that it shows he respects woman and i'm a bit big, i prefer curvy though. and i just think it's a fun dance song. haha :naughty:

really? when i first heard it, i loved it because i think that it shows he respects woman and i'm a bit big, i prefer curvy though. and i just think it's a fun dance song. haha :naughty:

first i thought he makes fun of big girls or is not taking them seriously.