Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

i cant see mika feeing really violated because of a yoga picture :bleh: i think that everyone is making a big deal over a few pictures that aren't even bad

It's one of a series taken when he seemed really drunk while he was enjoying a festival with his sister and friends....this one looks OK on it's own but the whole set is really personal.

The point is that it's private and he and his friends should be able to share their pictures online just like we do without being worried about them being copied around the net.

I don't want to be a bore it's just odd when you see them pop up over and over again. I just get a sinking feeling and feel sorry for him. :blink:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one of a series taken when he seemed really drunk while he was enjoying a festival with his sister and friends....this one looks OK on it's own but the whole set is really personal.

The point is that it's private and he and his friends should be able to share their pictures online just like we do without being worried about them being copied around the net.

I don't want to be a bore it's just odd when you see them pop up over and over again. I just get a sinking feeling and feel sorry for him. :blink:

he didn't seem drunk :bleh: he did look like he was having a good time at a festival though... i've seen the whole set and it's not really that personal at all it's just him and his friends being cute

everyone says that they want mika to become popular and loved by everyone but there are consequences that come with being noticed and i think mika's old enough to handle it and take care of himself :thumb_yello: to be honest i don't really feel sorry for him at all because a few silly pictures of mika being posted on the mfc is nothing compared to the thousands of people attending his concerts and singing all the words back to him and having his album staying on the charts for months

that's just the way i look at it :cheerful_h4h:

oh :bleh: i'm stupid :roftl:

not at all! just a lack of detail on my part

same, i felt soo bad after the picture captions.

he didn't seem drunk :bleh: he did look like he was having a good time at a festival though... i've seen the whole set and it's not really that personal at all it's just him and his friends being cute

everyone says that they want mika to become popular and loved by everyone but there are consequences that come with being noticed and i think mika's old enough to handle it and take care of himself :thumb_yello: to be honest i don't really feel sorry for him at all because a few silly pictures of mika being posted on the mfc is nothing compared to the thousands of people attending his concerts and singing all the words back to him and having his album staying on the charts for months

that's just the way i look at it :cheerful_h4h:

i understand what you mean totally and agree, however his songs are also made with the intent of other people hearing them, even if the lyrics are quite peronal

Vixen are you known by Mika, or close to him? Cause you sound like you really are...

Everytime I read you post I think "This woman has seen all and everything about Mika, even what we fans are not allowed too see... Or knows Mika very much"

You really speak as if you knew a lot about the matter...Like knowing what's going to annoy Mika, what's going to make him laugh...You get the sinking feeling as if you were the one who was photographied.

So, you way of writing here is WAY bizarre...