Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I used it for my avatar. Priceless! :biggrin2:

That's one of those moments that you see a person. I know it sounds cheesy, but honestly, most of the time you're seeing "Mika," but some times that I see "Mica" are during that part, and also when he's in the car talking about Michael Jackson on acid and saying, "THAT would be scary..." He sounds so...normal.

That's one of those moments that you see a person. I know it sounds cheesy, but honestly, most of the time you're seeing "Mika," but some times that I see "Mica" are during that part, and also when he's in the car talking about Michael Jackson on acid and saying, "THAT would be scary..." He sounds so...normal.

Yeah that's about as close as he's come to dissing someone. Lily Allen is going to kick his ass when she hears about it. :naughty: He's lucky he threw a compliment in there earlier.

I love that one, too! "Dirge."

my sister laughed so hard when he made that face :roftl: and there was one part where it was loud with mika singing grace kelly and then right after the 'mad mad mad mad!' part it goes silent and shoes mika sitting in the car about to talk

i don't know why it was so funny but it made me laugh A LOT! :lmfao:

my sister laughed so hard when he made that face :roftl: and there was one part where it was loud with mika singing grace kelly and then right after the 'mad mad mad mad!' part it goes silent and shoes mika sitting in the car about to talk

i don't know why it was so funny but it made me laugh A LOT! :lmfao:

:lmfao: I love the GK parts in general.

"I'm not planning a Queen revival."

*silent Mika in the car*

"Ooh, they're just going to ask me the same stuff all over again."

:lmfao:

:lmfao: I love the GK parts in general.

*silent Mika in the car*

"Ooh, they're just going to ask me the same stuff all over again."

:lmfao:

that was hilarious :lol3: there were so many good parts! i'm totally watching it again right now :mf_rosetinted: