• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his eyes look so big!

they are huge in fact :wink2:

He's perfect! :jawdrop:

no, he's not. :mf_rosetinted: but his looks are fairly close to perfection :fisch:

ummmm was that the deluxe edition???

I checked: it says deluxe edition, yes. :biggrin2: at least i get the label for that money.. :roftl:

who said he cannot drive, btw? did he say that? :blink:

i like the one with sunglasses!! :mf_lustslow:

Me too... look at my avatar, hihihih. Sorryyyy, I've stolen it!

But I'm thinking about changin' it soon... I miss his eyessss!

who said he cannot drive, btw? did he say that? :blink:

He said he CAN... right?

He said he couldn't drive but I can't remember where. I thought he contradicted himself when he said he was happiest when driving in a car, but I think he was talking about being driven around, not driving himself.

I wonder why he cannot drive... :blink: I mean it's a matter of choice, obviously, but still it's odd.

it's not necessary to be interested in cars to want to have a driving licence. I mean he doesn't miss the money to get one and just the fact of being independent.. well, it may be just me. :wink2:

I wonder why he cannot drive... :blink: I mean it's a matter of choice, obviously, but still it's odd.

it's not necessary to be interested in cars to want to have a driving licence. I mean he doesn't miss the money to get one and just the fact of being independent.. well, it may be just me. :wink2:

He probably never felt the need and couldn't afford a car. Now that he's got the dosh he probably doesn't have time to learn. I used to live in South Kensington and having a car is more trouble than it's worth unless you own a mews house with a garage or designated parking in front.

Even then I think I would have only taken a car to go grocery shopping. If you wanted to go clothes shopping on Oxford St. for instance the traffic is horrendous and the parking fees are exorbitant. It's easier to take a cab.

Thank you for these, Christine. The first is adorable, the second is priceless, the third is a fantastic shot and the fourth is another adorable (but slightly self-loving at the same time) one. :thumb_yello:

:naughty: It's not what it appears. He's talking about his "cheesy" sunglasses. It's more self-mocking than self-loving.

He probably never felt the need and couldn't afford a car. Now that he's got the dosh he probably doesn't have time to learn. I used to live in South Kensington and having a car is more trouble than it's worth unless you own a mews house with a garage or designated parking in front.

Even then I think I would have only taken a car to go grocery shopping. If you wanted to go clothes shopping on Oxford St. for instance the traffic is horrendous and the parking fees are exorbitant. It's easier to take a cab.

oh indeed, for moving in london, a car is not the best and smartest way. but he could have just run around out of town, when needed. going on hols with friends and stuff.

and I think even before of being successfull, he'd the money for a car! even a dodgy one. he probably just wasn't interested in it. :naughty: which is just fine, o.c. I meant it all from my point of view :wink2:

He said he couldn't drive but I can't remember where. I thought he contradicted himself when he said he was happiest when driving in a car, but I think he was talking about being driven around, not driving himself.

Oh, I only remember the second one... and I thought he was talking about driving himself, being alone... liar Mika!

oh indeed, for moving in london, a car is not the best and smartest way. but he could have just run around out of town, when needed. going on hols with friends and stuff.

and I think even before of being successfull, he'd the money for a car! even a dodgy one. he probably just wasn't interested in it. :naughty: which is just fine, o.c. I meant it all from my point of view :wink2:

Seriously I think it would be more trouble than it's worth. He'd have nowhere to park it and driving in and out of the city is a nightmare. There is a congestion charge of £8 every time you enter London on top of all the other ridiculous expenses associated with owning a car in Britain and parking in London.

I take it his friends drive him around on holidays which is why he enjoys "driving" in a car so much. :naughty:

Seriously I think it would be more trouble than it's worth. He'd have nowhere to park it and driving in and out of the city is a nightmare. There is a congestion charge of £8 every time you enter London on top of all the other ridiculous expenses associated with owning a car in Britain and parking in London.

I take it his friends drive him around on holidays which is why he enjoys "driving" in a car so much. :naughty:

spoilt brat :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::bleh::wink2:

Care to explain "the cocks", Christine? :bleh:

Mika says that he and Mikey are going to form a band and audition for X-Factor. He tells Mikey to reveal the name of the band and Mikey's like "Umm...you really want me to say it?" Finally he blurts out "The Cocks" and that's Mika's reaction in the screen cap. :roftl:

Mika's like no, no, what's our band called? Mikey says "I thought we were called The Cocks?" Mika's tells him to stop saying that!

Mikey doesn't seem to know what he's getting at so Mika says their band is called Ozzy is a Gay Boy and breaks out into Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me.

He thinks Sharon Osbourne will love them. :naughty:

Mika says that he and Mikey are going to form a band and audition for X-Factor. He tells Mikey to reveal the name of the band and Mikey's like "Umm...you really want me to say it?" Finally he blurts out "The Cocks" and that's Mika's reaction in the screen cap. :roftl:

Mika's like no, no, what's our band called? Mikey says "I thought we were called The Cocks?" Mika's tells him to stop saying that!

Mikey doesn't seem to know what he's getting at so Mika says their band is called Ozzy is a Gay Boy and breaks out into Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Damn, I was hoping to get away without buying the DVD. Now it seems that I have to. :naughty:

Thanks for the explanation. :thumb_yello:

No thanks for that, I'd never seen it before. I thought that was a strange reaction. It's not like he's never been in a car before so there's no reason he couldn't have a favourite.

maybe he just doesn't have a favorite car so he said he doesn't know how to drive? :bleh: i don't have a favorite car either