I Respect Mika (Part dos)

Finkster

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was someone else in Atlanta...I don't even remember her name. :roftl:

It was Natalia in Atlanta. She's great, actually. My niece got a copy of a CD-sample thing from that guy that came down off the stage that all the girls around me were flirting with and doing cat-calls at. She's from Poland. I talked to her on MySpace. :lmao:

It was Natalia in Atlanta. She's great, actually. My niece got a copy of a CD-sample thing from that guy that came down off the stage that all the girls around me were flirting with and doing cat-calls at. She's from Poland. I talked to her on MySpace. :lmao:

Ahh, right! I didn't get one of those CD samples, but there was one under my feet that someone had kind of destroyed. :thumbdown:

I bet her CD is good, but I feel like I could barely understand any of the music during her set. I don't know if it was because of her accent or something, or just because everything was so loud.

I didn't really like her much. Maybe it was just that I was tired of waiting for Mika to come out and that I was already mad that it wasn't Sara Bareilles opening for him...I was looking forward to seeing her.

I should listen to some of her songs again, though..

Well...

I admit I posted an article about how I love MIKA and to what extent he makes me hooked. But never I'm looking for a trouble or a disrespectful thing toward MIKA.

Besides I also admit that sometimes I imagine some fairytales:wub2: ... But once again I respect Mika and I don't want to hurt him, because I wouldn't betray him. In fact, I love him so much that I can't give a yell to put him ill at ease!!!!

Nonetheless, I understand what you said... And I feel the necessity to say him: " :sorry:MIKA, if groupies (as I'm concerned:mf_rosetinted: ) go too far!!"

i must add that i too did went into that place where it's a little crossing the line and thinking of mika only as a sex object, but only in my thoughts. and when i did, at the same second i stopped thinking about mika that way, cause it automatic felt wrong. i immediately sense that it's unappropriate and feel ashamed. it's like i already have an hidden mechanism that tells me when it's right and when it's wrong, and stoppes me from keep thinking about it when it's wrong. i just can't think of mika that way, i respect him too much for that. since i know what's beyond the exterior vision that we all see, and that is a wonderful person.

so definitely yes,

I RESPECT MIKA.

I have no doubt you respect Mika...

but you say you feel wrong for thinking about Mika in that sexy way...please don't! that's not the idea...you're a human being, a nice one it seems, and it's not fair to torture yourself for being something you think you should be but you are not.

do you know what I found out? the best way to respect Mika (for me) is BEING MYSELF and BEING TRUE all the time about him...when I really open my heart, it shows how much I respect him. There's nothing to fear, when Mika read my letter, he'll know I'm human just like him...So, You create your own odds and your own guilt...Nobody's gonna judge you here, so if that's you worry...Relax, Take it easy Inbar

I have no doubt you respect Mika...

but you say you feel wrong for thinking about Mika in that sexy way...please don't! that's not the idea...you're a human being, a nice one it seems, and it's not fair to torture yourself for being something you think you should be but you are not.

do you know what I found out? the best way to respect Mika (for me) is BEING MYSELF and BEING TRUE all the time about him...when I really open my heart, it shows how much I respect him. There's nothing to fear, when Mika read my letter, he'll know I'm human just like him...So, You create your own odds and your own guilt...Nobody's gonna judge you here, so if that's you worry...Relax, Take it easy Inbar

oh, no no, you misinterpret what I was saying... I don't feel ashamed for thinking of Mika as sexy and attractive and good-looking and all those adjectives that refer to the exterior vision that I was talking about. I only do when I feel that I'm getting close to this limit that I feel I'm not allowed to cross. it is when you forget that there's a human being beyond that "body", a human being that is what made you fall in love with him in the first place. I only stop myself when I feel I need to, when it's actually wrong. I like looking at his pictures and saying "he's so sexy... he's so handsome...etc...". I feel attracted to him and I like feeling this way, it's natural and pretty flattering I think. I DON'T LIKE thinking of him as a sex object only, therefore I stop myself from getting to that place. *when it's definitely wrong and stoppes being that natural* you can't think in that humiliating way about people that you love and have respect for. if you do, guess you don't really love/respect them. so that's basically what I was saying :wink2:

oh, no no, you misinterpret what I was saying... I don't feel ashamed for thinking of Mika as sexy and attractive and good-looking and all those adjectives that refer to the exterior vision that I was talking about. I only do when I feel that I'm getting close to this limit that I feel I'm not allowed to cross. it is when you forget that there's a human being beyond that "body", a human being that is what made you fall in love with him in the first place. I only stop myself when I feel I need to, when it's actually wrong. I like looking at his pictures and saying "he's so sexy... he's so handsome...etc...". I feel attracted to him and I like feeling this way, it's natural and pretty flattering I think. I DON'T LIKE thinking of him as a sex object only, therefore I stop myself from getting to that place. *when it's definitely wrong and stoppes being that natural* you can't think in that humiliating way about people that you love and have respect for. if you do, guess you don't really love/respect them. so that's basically what I was saying :wink2:

OK I guess I got your point :thumb_yello: . Anyway, if you ever fall in that, bear in mind it could happen to anyone...nobody's perfect here! :wink2: the important thing is you discovering at the end what's the thing that really matters about him ...

see you, thanks for sharing your opinion with us

Love, Romi :original:

That pretty much sums up everything I was trying to say when I made this.

:biggrin2:

OK I guess I got your point :thumb_yello: . Anyway, if you ever fall in that, bear in mind it could happen to anyone...nobody's perfect here! :wink2: the important thing is you discovering at the end what's the thing that really matters about him ...

Exactly!

Well...

I admit I posted an article about how I love MIKA and to what extent he makes me hooked. But never I'm looking for a trouble or a disrespectful thing toward MIKA.

Besides I also admit that sometimes I imagine some fairytales:wub2: ... But once again I respect Mika and I don't want to hurt him, because I wouldn't betray him. In fact, I love him so much that I can't give a yell to put him ill at ease!!!!

Nonetheless, I understand what you said... And I feel the necessity to say him: " :sorry:MIKA, if groupies (as I'm concerned:mf_rosetinted: ) go too far!!"

Aww, thanks for sharing.

:)

I perfectly know that :wink2: we're all human beings, and sure, it could happen, not only could, it happens. and there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't hurt anyone. the secret is not going too far with it. if you don't, you're OK then. ;)

Thanks Romi! :thumb_yello:

much love!

Inbar.

I perfectly know that :wink2: we're all human beings, and sure, it could happen, not only could, it happens. and there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't hurt anyone. the secret is not going too far with it. if you don't, you're OK then. ;)

Thanks Romi! :thumb_yello:

much love!

Inbar.

You are very wise for a sixteen year old.

Oh Jessica, i havent pmed you back yet! I'll do it asap but now i need to work for uni :sneaky2:

btw, there is one respect-thing i just need to get rid of:

the man is a human being like everybody else of us (maybe one the most accomplished ones but after all still "just" a human being) - so one can be quite sure that he thinks about the things (whatever things) just the way we do. so what would you think if you came out of the backstage door and there were half-naked women almost jumping on you, trying to hug and kiss you? (that is NOT meant as an offence against the average MFCer or non-MFCer!!!! but there actually usually ARE these semi-naked women standing around, just waiting for their victim to sneak out of the venue. i guess you know what i mean.)

anyway, a second point that bothers me (it really really sucked in düsseldorf). the man comes out of the venue and then numerous people start holding their digital cameras under his nose or directly into his face (just missing his nose by inches). how do you feel then? it is ok (of course) to take photographs but in düsseldorf the whole situation was more than paparazzi-ish :blink:

Oh Jessica, i havent pmed you back yet! I'll do it asap but now i need to work for uni :sneaky2:

btw, there is one respect-thing i just need to get rid of:

the man is a human being like everybody else of us (maybe one the most accomplished ones but after all still "just" a human being) - so one can be quite sure that he thinks about the things (whatever things) just the way we do. so what would you think if you came out of the backstage door and there were half-naked women almost jumping on you, trying to hug and kiss you? (that is NOT meant as an offence against the average MFCer or non-MFCer!!!! but there actually usually ARE these semi-naked women standing around, just waiting for their victim to sneak out of the venue. i guess you know what i mean.)

anyway, a second point that bothers me (it really really sucked in düsseldorf). the man comes out of the venue and then numerous people start holding their digital cameras under his nose or directly into his face (just missing his nose by inches). how do you feel then? it is ok (of course) to take photographs but in düsseldorf the whole situation was more than paparazzi-ish :blink:

I know what you mean, Petra. But I'd say the first half of what you wrote would be more self-respect, (in some ways, anyway), as well as respect for Mika.

I'd have to be there to see that, but I'm sure a million flashes in your face could be quite annoying.

People should start being more careful. By the way some people are describing meet and greets with Mika anymore, it sounds like soon there wont be ANY due to the fact that some fans carry themselves in an inappropraite way.

I know what you mean, Petra. But I'd say the first half of what you wrote would be more self-respect, (in some ways, anyway), as well as respect for Mika.

I'd have to be there to see that, but I'm sure a million flashes in your face could be quite annoying.

People should start being more careful. By the way some people are describing meet and greets with Mika anymore, it sounds like soon there wont be ANY due to the fact that some fans carry themselves in an inappropraite way.

exactly my thought!!! i dont think Mika is really looking forward to meet his fans when he is in fear of being almost jumped on or being treated like a fluffy thing everybody is allowed to touch/hug/kiss.

exactly my thought!!! i dont think Mika is really looking forward to meet his fans when he is in fear of being almost jumped on or being treated like a fluffy thing everybody is allowed to touch/hug/kiss.

infact I've always mantained security distance:mf_rosetinted:

:rolleyes:result: now i'm more obsessed than ever

STOP BEING SUCH A CUTIE, YOU fluffy thing everybody is allowed to touch/hug/kiss:mf_lustslow:

infact I've always mantained security distance:mf_rosetinted:

:rolleyes:result: now i'm more obsessed than ever

STOP BEING SUCH A CUTIE, YOU fluffy thing everybody is allowed to touch/hug/kiss:mf_lustslow:

:roftl:

I would never have the courage to force myself on Mika..or anyone for that matter.

and for that kind of things...we lost credibility as good fans and opportunities...

I dunno if it's related or not. Some gigs, you cannot take a pic with Mika when you wait for him to sign CDs and that kind of stuff. If there is THAT mess of cameras, and that mess of people jumping, one day we won't be able to get close to him. And taking a pic of me with Mika, would be the happiest thing in the world to me. Not just for the pic but for the fact that I could round him with my arm :wub2:

i HATE my sister. >.<

she just told me that Mika is gay, and she knows because "one of her friends hangs out with gay guys, and they said he was gay."

and, if he is gay, it won't make me love him any less than i love him now, but just the way she said it, in a very rude voice, as though it made him less of a person, really made me sad. :tears: