The Spanish Thread (part 2)

Queenie

MIKA WE LOVE YOU, YOU ARE THE BEST, TALENT AND YOUR VOICE IS INCREDIBLE, SONGS ARE YOUR VERY FUNNY And BEAUTIFUL, WE WANT TO MUCH, YOU MUST COME TO ARGENTINA, HERE ARE ALL FANS YOU AND WE LOVE YOU! ! We hope you COME HERE, WE ARE WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS, ARGENTINA IS YOUR HOME! :)

Michael Holbrook Penniman We Love You!

Niña...vente para nuestro thread!! (tirandole de las orejas...jeje)

Y como has hecho para aprender a postear foots tan rápido?? :shocked: Para mi que tienes una ayuda o has hecho un pacto con el Papi Rulo!! jaja

besos!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hola!!! :biggrin2:

veo k ay gente nueva, bienvenida SeñoraDePenniman:thumb_yello:

ten cuidao o acabaras tan loca como ellas... jejej (pork yo estoy perfectamente cuerda :bleh::wink2:)

saludos a todos!!!:thumb_yello:

Han visto las fotos que Ircazo postea en el Mikagasmic?? Esa niña tiene un pacto con Mika o con quien sea...no puede ser!! jajaja

Yo estoy todavia embelesada con las fotos de Mika volando por los aires...:wub2:

No entro al mikagasmic normalmente. Yo en mi knitting soy feliz xDD

Qué tal hoy, romis? :)

biennn con mucho tiempo de sobra y eso no es bueno :(

y tu?? como andas?? Ya que no entras te cuento que Mika ha volado por los aires como un pajarito en esta gira...Me asombra que tú y las chicas no lo hayan visto, seguro qe lo ha hecho! Asi que te dejo una fotito de ejemplo...

08.jpg

Si la quieres, tengo la misma pero desde la 1ra fila, y con las piernas abiertas ...:naughty: El pantalon blanco parece ser íntegro y tener muy buenas costuras! :lmao:

besotes! (que es el knitting??)

PD: cuando veo tu avatar, no puedo evitar identificarte con la big girl colorada...Pero ni siquiera eres asi!! jaja. Yo relaciono la gente del MFC con esa fotito...

Jajaja, la gente me relaciona con cosas peores viendo esa foto. Pero es que no lo puedo evitar. Esa foto es...taaaan...taaan..:naughty:

Knitting es un tema que en principio fue el pervo thread pero que por temas de menores, tuvimos que cambiar por hacer punto XDDDD

El chico sí que salta mucho, pero en las fotos parece que vuela. Es verdad :roll1:

Mucho tiempo libre? pfff, no eres la única!

biennn con mucho tiempo de sobra y eso no es bueno :(

y tu?? como andas?? Ya que no entras te cuento que Mika ha volado por los aires como un pajarito en esta gira...Me asombra que tú y las chicas no lo hayan visto, seguro qe lo ha hecho! Asi que te dejo una fotito de ejemplo...

08.jpg

Si la quieres, tengo la misma pero desde la 1ra fila, y con las piernas abiertas ...:naughty: El pantalon blanco parece ser íntegro y tener muy buenas costuras! :lmao:

cual?? esta??

06.jpg

:roftl: :roftl:

Sorry to speak in english :blush-anim-cl: but i really need help! Anybody would be kind to translate this video for me? It's Mika speaking in spanish :bleh: Thank you in advance!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oqikrZy9slg

I put the translation in your video but i put it too

Another attender was Mika. The british singer with lebanese origins won the audience with his song "Grace Kelly. Mika surprised us speaking a bit of spanish

Mika: Yes, a bit, but not too much but it´s OK

Mika played the last week in Sala Razzmatazz (it wasn´t there XDD) in Barcelona and he affirmed he´s happy in Spain

Mika: I made a gig in Barcelona one week ago, but i want to do Madrid too (hihihi, BLACKQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN XDDD)because it´s important..I love Spain

Other nominees were Beyonce..end of the vid XD

Hola! I have a HUGE favor to ask...

Would someone be kind enough to.. help me with my spanish oral? :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I feel bad for asking, but you guys are my last hope, honestly! I was supposed to go see the spanish teacher so she could correct it (at lunch) but she wasn't there, and I have to present on monday! :shocked:

Ill.. repay you somehow? lol. I can help you with... french? OR I can make you 23901839021830 graphics!!

Would someone be kind enough to.. help me with my spanish oral? :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I feel bad for asking, but you guys are my last hope, honestly! I was supposed to go see the spanish teacher so she could correct it (at lunch) but she wasn't there, and I have to present on monday! :shocked:

Ill.. repay you somehow? lol. I can help you with... french? OR I can make you 23901839021830 graphics!!

tell me....I'll help you! :thumb_yello:

I put the translation in your video but i put it too

Another attender was Mika. The british singer with lebanese origins won the audience with his song "Grace Kelly. Mika surprised us speaking a bit of spanish

Mika: Yes, a bit, but not too much but it´s OK

Mika played the last week in Sala Razzmatazz (it wasn´t there XDD) in Barcelona and he affirmed he´s happy in Spain

Mika: I made a gig in Barcelona one week ago, but i want to do Madrid too (hihihi, BLACKQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN XDDD)because it´s important..I love Spain

Other nominees were Beyonce..end of the vid XD

Thank you so much!!!

hey if I can help you, just tell me:thumb_yello:

buenass a todas!!!q tal vais? yo bien aqui voy cn mis dolencias varias jejeje..

Nika, if you need help, i´m here too (I LOVE YOUR HUGH LAURIE AVATAR :lmao: )

Antoooooooooooooooooooo!! Ya me tenías preocupada. Espero que andes bien

Carol, you´re welcome. Any interview you need ;)

Ahhh ok thanks :) GLad you like the avatar.

Ok ... How do you say "he quickly hung up the phone"