Okay, If Mika Was To Date A Celeb, Who Would It Be?

lifeinmika

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She designed the set for the PDP gig. Her people turned Mika down, so he rang her up and told her she was the only person who could design the set. He knew her vision would be the same as his.

Oh thank you I didn't know who she was as I don't have the DVD and I don't know if I will ever see it :boxed:

Es Devlin :mf_rosetinted: or Christian Louboutain :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Es is married and has a kid.

And he's looking at Es like "Oh...why hasn't she got any pimples?" :roftl:

:roftl:

Oh thank you I didn't know who she was as I don't have the DVD and I don't know if I will ever see it :boxed:

Aaaw, ask someone to send it to you! You know there are always some people who are nice enough to do it. And otherwise I just have to kidnap you and take you to my house, so we can see it together:mf_rosetinted:

Aaaw, ask someone to send it to you! You know there are always some people who are nice enough to do it. And otherwise I just have to kidnap you and take you to my house, so we can see it together:mf_rosetinted:

I'm afraid to ask and certainly it won't be released here I so wanted for my birthday which is exactly in one week !

you can't kidnap me :roftl:

mentionned before, everyone threw up just for the thought of perez and da mashtah

i was going to read the whole thread but then the site went wonky haha...

hmmmm ok then,....

*thinks*

awwwww he could so be a toyboy for paul o grady hahahahaha