Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The concert in munich was f****** great! The show, the skeleton everything, I just loved it!!!!!!! We've been so lucky all the time, first row (center:mf_lustslow: ), got feather, got autograph........

And I want everyone to know how nice he is, he really had a sore throat and wasn't feeling well, but after the concert he went to the waiting fans signed everything and talked a bit :wub2:

Such a cutie:naughty:

The concert in munich was f****** great! The show, the skeleton everything, I just loved it!!!!!!! We've been so lucky all the time, first row (center:mf_lustslow: ), got feather, got autograph........

And I want everyone to know how nice he is, he really had a sore throat and wasn't feeling well, but after the concert he went to the waiting fans signed everything and talked a bit :wub2:

NOT EVERYTHING!

did you mean whisper a bit:bleh: that's the other side of the medal when you sing at full throath for 3 days :boxed:

{Mikster we love you also for your..generosity, but take care of yourself:thumb_yello: }

Ircazo, your picture are wonderful...:winksmiley02:seein again him at the piano reminds me that at one point he throw the flowers at a girl that was uplifted on the crowd. I am jealous :cheerful_h4h::wub2:

ok. that is what happened in Dusseldorf. sorry wrong thread ^___^"

Would that be the sing along that was filmed, and Mika saw by any chance?

by the way: i have no idea, please tell me. why did the guy actually film us? first i thought it was for tv, but someone told me it's for a documentary.

by the way: i have no idea, please tell me. why did the guy actually film us? first i thought it was for tv, but someone told me it's for a documentary.

Yes Richard did film us, he is Mikas video diarist, and I heard that it may be out on dvd, but I'm not sure.

Would that be the sing along that was filmed, and Mika saw by any chance?

yes that would be it

at least he liked it :lol3:

No,it was mika's cameraman who is filming and interviewing people at every gig

He basically looks for interesting stuff,and rose's backing vocals for example were quite nice :das:

anyway,ANDY (I choose to call him that,and am still curious where Richard came from) said it was gonna be on british tv for sure,BUT they were considering making it into a dvd

I'm just gonna guess,the Grace Kelly sing-along will prolly be on it :naughty:

yway,ANDY (I choose to call him that,and am still curious where Richard came from) said it was gonna be on british tv for sure,BUT they were considering making it into a dvd

if they put it on a DVD, i would die. that would be sooo hilarious! :mf_lustslow:

yes that would be it

at least he liked it :lol3:

No,it was mika's cameraman who is filming and interviewing people at every gig

He basically looks for interesting stuff,and rose's backing vocals for example were quite nice :das:

anyway,ANDY (I choose to call him that,and am still curious where Richard came from) said it was gonna be on british tv for sure,BUT they were considering making it into a dvd

Thank you for complimenting my singing, is there something you are after by any chance?