Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Munich-goers! This is where we'd like to read your reports of the 2 November show -- share your stories, vids, pics! We're anxiously waiting for them! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are now here!

Queue has started already.

Ioana, Mirtilla, Jeyjen, Giulietta, Sasje, Leator, Mellody, Irene, Violet Sky and Ircazo are here. Em is on her way and Allegra should be here sometime. Mika and the band are already inside, can hear drumming going on at the moment.

We are now here!

Ioana, Mirtilla, Jeyjen, Giulietta, Sasje, Leator, Mellody, Irene, Violet Sky and Ircazo are here. Em is on her way and Allegra should be here sometime. Mika and the band are already inside, can hear drumming going on at the moment.

Ooooh, how exciting!!!!!

Say hi to everyone and give Giuletta a kiss from me. :biggrin2: Have mega fun!!!!Thinking of you all.x :punk:

We are now here!

Wow!That's awesome!

Say Hi to Ioana from me !

We are now here!

Sounds great!! I envy all of you so much.:wink2::blush-anim-cl:

Say hi to everyone and have lots of fun!!:punk:

We are now here!

oh my gosh! you're getting me excited about the concert and i'm in my room :bleh::biggrin2: HAVE FUN!!!! :woot_jump:

We are now here!

live report- how great!!! :thumb_yello::punk:

We are now here!

Say hi to everybody from me (a little kiss to Em' and Allegra and Sasje and everybody....)

I love them all!

Say hi to everybody from me (a little kiss to Em' and Allegra and Sasje and everybody....)

I love them all!

Em sends a kiss back, and Allegra says hello. I'm a bit far away from Sasje at the moment but I will pass it on.

We are now here!

Thanks for the live reports RAK1!! Fantastic!

And you'te taken it to the next level, skipping the "text the MFC'er who will post" step and posting directly, I love your style :roftl: .

Say hi and send lots of love to all of them, and ENJOY THE SHOW!!!

YAY!!!!