URGENT LAST CALL: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion(LATE WORK)

BonjourMika1990

YOU GUYS HAVE 24 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR STUFF:biggrin2:

So, the deadline for all assignments as stated in the original thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9101 was Oct. 31st.

Unfortunatley alot failed to meet that deadline. This is a final call to all those wishing to still submit work. As of today, I cannot take in any new comers for this project. Sorry guys, maybe next time. As it is, I HAVE A STRICT DEADLINE MYSELF IN WHICH TO GET THIS BOOK TO THE PRESSES. So, I'm giving the late people one last chance. If messages, pictures, articles etc are not in by the 5th of November, I will be forced to exclude you permanently from the project. I have to get this to the presses by the 10th you see…but the layout team is not simply copying and pasting these messages, articles etc.

I can guarantee you a work of art in the end.

I want to take this opportunity to also say thank you to everyone for their help and enthusiasm! I am truly looking forward to him getting this book!

So, here is the listed categories and the people who have yet to submit assignments… Please PM me if you think you cannot make it by the deadline and I will mark your name in blue on the official list.

REMEMBER, THE ONLY MANDATORY ASSIGNMENT IS THE MESSAGE TO MIKA (400 WORDS OR LESS) AND A PIC. OF YOURSELF OR SOMETHING THAT SYMBOLIZES YOU… I HOPE THAT THIS HAS BEEN MADE CLEAR.

The email to send everything to is mfcmag@hotmail.com

*If you sent something, and I didn't get it please let me know and re-send it.

MESSAGE TO MIKA (INCLUDING PICTURE)

1.Robertina

2.Vanessa

3.DavidM

4.CazGirl

5.Fmbm

6.LittleTechieShelina

7.Piperita_Patty

8.Droopsy

9.Kymlaaaa

10. Mika_lover123

11.Greta

12.Mirtilla

13.AmandaNatalie

14.Twinkleztar

15.Mikas_gal07

16.Lilly

17.Ioana

18.Tia

19.lollipop-kid

20.Bexxy

21.Melman92

22.Sarina

23.Glowstick

24.Titty

25.Me-Mi-Ka *pic still needed

26.Sivan

27.Humpfree

28.Happikali

29.marlau_20zr

30.Aurelien

31.Mariposa

32.Béré

33.Dani56

PEOPLE WHO HAVE SENT THEIR MESSAGES BUT ARE MISSING PICTURES TO REPRESENT THEMSELVES

1.Mac1718

2.Starrats

3.VeroMica

4.Marrianne84

5.Lucy

6.AnGie_SizzlerSister

How Mika Changed My life: Stories from Around the World

1.Mikas_gal07 (England)

2.Piperita_Patty (Italy)

3.happikali (Australia)

4.Aurelien (France)

5.Violetsky( Switzerland)

Favorite Memories from the year article

1.BlueSky (Japan fan stories (?) )

2.Mikas_gal07

3.Me-Mi-Ka

FAVORITES section

1.luna

Mika's fashion: favorite outfit

1. VeroMica

Fan costumes pictures

1. Mikas_gal07

Pictures of gigs you went to: *NOTE: If Moriina contacted you already, let me know

1.Ircazo

2.Titty

3.Hoochatootch

ART WORK

1.Piperita_Patty

2.Droopsy

3.Glowstick

Please, don't let this opportunity go to waste. Just think, Mika will have your work in his hands in about a month:wub2:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mel, hi. I sent you my pic, but I told you I wouldn't write about Favourite outfit cause I don't have enough time. Sorry. I only wrote about Memories and the personal message. Please, remove me from Favourite. And thanks so much for your work.

Is the book going to be printed up just once or could we have copies of it done for MFCrs to buy??

I'd love a copy of it personally.

The actual hardcover book will be for mika....but we are probably going to distribute the same book just as a broshure type (not as expensice :shocked: ) STill though the company will charge you guys $27 (roughly)

So, you're more than welcome to buy one...but it will be available online for viewing :)

The actual hardcover book will be for mika....but we are probably going to distribute the same book just as a broshure type (not as expensice :shocked: ) STill though the company will charge you guys $27 (roughly)

So, you're more than welcome to buy one...but it will be available online for viewing :)

Ooooo that sounds cool. I would be interested in buying one I think, depending whether or not I could purchase one from Oz... Maybe...

I can't wait until the proper hardcover one is done for Mika... It's going to look so good. :D

sorry to bother you in here because you're obviously pretty busy but was the usa tour ok? :blush-anim-cl: i didn't do very well..

I thought it was cool :) The only thing is we don't know if we'll even use any gig pics because of the resolution needed for printing...we're waiting on it though:thumb_yello: