The MFC EMA Trophy Project!!!

findingmywords

haha i have no idea. I was thinking maybe as big as a basket ball? haha

OH and i thought that when we give it to him, we can put it in a hugeee box and wrap it up in crazy wrappings! but there'll be that bubble paper or styrophome stuffings inside and there'll be another box! so at first he'll think it's huge!! But then it'll be in another box and another, and then he'll find it! hah what do you think?

I might be going over the top haha. I know it won't turn out how it is in my mind, but we'll try our best :wink2:

Sounds cool hhaa. I like to wrap gifts in white paper and then draw all over it

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i have no idea. I was thinking maybe as big as a basket ball? haha

OH and i thought that when we give it to him, we can put it in a hugeee box and wrap it up in crazy wrappings! but there'll be that bubble paper or styrophome stuffings inside and there'll be another box! so at first he'll think it's huge!! But then it'll be in another box and another, and then he'll find it! hah what do you think?

I might be going over the top haha. I know it won't turn out how it is in my mind, but we'll try our best :wink2:

:roftl: This is going to be great. hahah he'd keep going and going and we'd be like "muahahaha" and he'd just keep going until he sees our globe and he'd be all "whoa" and i'd be all "uh huh." and he'd be all "marry me, alexandra" and i'd be like "whatever you say." and we run off to figi and you guys are all ":blink:" haha

:roftl: This is going to be great. hahah he'd keep going and going and we'd be like "muahahaha" and he'd just keep going until he sees our globe and he'd be all "whoa" and i'd be all "uh huh." and he'd be all "marry me, alexandra" and i'd be like "whatever you say." and we run off to figi and you guys are all ":blink:" haha

:shocked: yeah haha. uhh you have very imaginative fantasies. :bleh:

:bleh: nope haha

Just read! they're not that many pages :bleh:

we're still brainstorming and we think it's gonna be a globe for now. :wink2: that's all we have :bleh:

but i dont want to :tears:

so you're just going to buy a globe and give it to him :naughty: is it going to say anything on it?