The MFC EMA Trophy Project!!!

findingmywords

OK everybody!

So we've just recently found out that MIKA should be back in the States doing concerts in January!! (ahhhh! :biggrin2: ) So that means that we don't have as much time as I though we would.

So I'm not really sure that we'll even have enough time to make the trophy. We can still make it happen, but If we do, It would probably just be me making it as fast as I can. And the point was for everyone to be involved.

So Finkster had the idea of making a book of all our little trophies and awards and "congratulations you won it in our hearts" cards! And maybe we could still make a trophy but it could be small and not as complicated as my idea was!

So, who still wants to do it!? We still have enough time, so send in your cards and awards and whatever you want me to give him! I'll probably start a new thread for it!

And I just had a new idea for a trophy. :D

it's not as big and as complicated as the other, don't worry ;)

So hopefully most of you have seen the new Lollipop video!!?? (I LOVED IT!)

Well maybe we could have a ship (sort of like the ship that the wolf -mika- was on! at the part with the water and sea monsters!) and make it really colorful!!! I could just buy a ship or something and paint it! And then you guys could send me things to put in it! (lollipop girl, mfc things, you can make a playdo thing of you or something) We can all make things to put in the ship and you can contribute! I'll PM you my address or something! I shouldnt take that long! And I can make the shadow of the wolf in it! It could be really great!

Tell me what you think! If you don't like it just tell me and we won't do it! ;)

And whatever we end up doing, I'll give it to him at the concert in January!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK everybody!

So we've just recently found out that MIKA should be back in the States doing concerts in January!!

Girl stop telling everyone that! I don't even know if its true! Remember he released the last US dates long before the actual concert? If he does come back in January, don't you think he would've release the dats at least in september?

Girl stop telling everyone that! I don't even know if its true! Remember he released the last US dates long before the actual concert? If he does come back in January, don't you think he would've release the dats at least in september?

Ok ok fine I know. But still, he's coming back soon! So we should get started!!

sheesh

OK everybody!

So we've just recently found out that MIKA should be back in the States doing concerts in January!! (ahhhh! :biggrin2: ) So that means that we don't have as much time as I though we would.

So I'm not really sure that we'll even have enough time to make the trophy. We can still make it happen, but If we do, It would probably just be me making it as fast as I can. And the point was for everyone to be involved.

So Finkster had the idea of making a book of all our little trophies and awards and "congratulations you won it in our hearts" cards! And maybe we could still make a trophy but it could be small and not as complicated as my idea was!

So, who still wants to do it!? We still have enough time, so send in your cards and awards and whatever you want me to give him! I'll probably start a new thread for it!

And I just had a new idea for a trophy. :D

it's not as big and as complicated as the other, don't worry ;)

So hopefully most of you have seen the new Lollipop video!!?? (I LOVED IT!)

Well maybe we could have a ship (sort of like the ship that the wolf -mika- was on! at the part with the water and sea monsters!) and make it really colorful!!! I could just buy a ship or something and paint it! And then you guys could send me things to put in it! (lollipop girl, mfc things, you can make a playdo thing of you or something) We can all make things to put in the ship and you can contribute! I'll PM you my address or something! I shouldnt take that long! And I can make the shadow of the wolf in it! It could be really great!

Tell me what you think! If you don't like it just tell me and we won't do it! ;)

And whatever we end up doing, I'll give it to him at the concert in January!!

Sounds great. I can't believe he's touring in Januay though! Doesn't the guy ever listen to his own lyrics?

Relax, take it eeeeeeeeeasy!!

I'll look out for your thread with the details of where to send my card.

Love today, from Marilyn

Well actually it hasn't been started yet... :blush-anim-cl:

I'm a big procrastinator, so that's kinda bad. ha...

But I think we'll do the ship idea :D

I'm gonna make a new thread soon ;)

if only i knew what the ship idea was :naughty: i'll be on the lookout for a new thread :thumb_yello: not soon though since you're a procrastinator :bleh::wink2:

Ok, so unfortunately, MIKA lost the EMA most addictive song award, to Avril Lavigne ( :puke: )

But we all know, here on the MFC, that MIKA deserved it a million hundred times more than Avril!!!! And he won our love and devotion and he won that award in our hearts!!!

So, we are going to make him his own trophy!!! Who cares if he didn't win some stupid plastic award!! We are going to make him the most unique, amazing, mikafied trophy he can ever get, and it's going to be made with all our love here from the MFC!!! So who's with me!?

We can all post our ideas here on the thread! We need to design it and make it amazing! And it also has to have the perfect name too!! So we'll figure it out on this thread! We'll discuss the design and everything here!!

My family can also contribute, because they're really creative too! My dad is a very handy builder and designer. He practically redesigned and rebuilt my whole house, and he has lots of skills!! So we can design it and he can help build it!! He'll have ideas on what to make it out of and the materials and everything.

As for the cost, we'll figure that out later, because I don't know what materials to buy yet. But I can pay for most I guess! It shouldn't be too expensive :wink2:

So this is just the discussing/beginning thread!! I want it to be an MFC project!!! Not just like 2 people with their idea. We'll all pitch in with our ideas and mix it all together!! And people can post what they think about it and what they think it should look like and such!!

And we can think of a really creative way to get it inscribed!!! We just have to figure out what it's gonna say!!!

And lastly, is it okay if I give it to him?! :blush-anim-cl:

If I do, we'll have most likely a lot of time! I live in California, and he'll probably be back here in 2008. And I don't want to risk it getting lost in the mail or getting broken or damaged if I send it to Europe!! So we can brainstorm and think it up for now, and start building in December or January!!!

Ok so for all you lazy people who don't wanna read through the pagesss :bleh: (don't worry, I understand. I'm like the queen of lazy)

So far, the idea for the design is, a globe!! It will be a globe, but I was thinking of having a few things pop out, in 3d! for instance like the eiffel tower since paris was an important part of mika's life! And also maybe we could have the world split in two sort of, and on one half of the globe will be the normal world with the continents and stuff, and the other side will be mika's world, and he will be standing on top of both of em, with one foot in the real world and one foot in his world!! It's still an idea in progress, and we are completely open and welcoming to new suggestions!!! So do you guys like the design? It'll be in super bright, fun colors of course and there'll be made up lands with the characters, and also big girl and lollipop girl could be standing on top with mika!!!

Thanks guys! :flowers2:

And also, Finkster had the idea to make a award/certificate book!!! You can make an award/certificate for mika, about the EMA's, or anything you'd like to tell him, and then send it to me!!! It'll be in a book with all the rest that I recieve!! It would be awesome if you guys could keep it at a maximum size of your regular printer paper!! So I encourage you to do that too!! And you can also send me a letter or present for him or something like that, and I'll be happy to give it to him!! And of course I'll tell him who it's from and everything!! So I'll be like a messenger for presents too!! :wink2: Just PM me anytime, and I'll give you my address!

:thumb_yello:

can i join????

haha. The ship idea is in my post above/top of the page.

Of course phunky! I'm gonna make a new thread very soon to tell everyone what's going on!

i'm too lazy to even look at the top of the page :roftl: i think the ship idea is great! i wish i had something to contribute to it....

a chicken? :bleh:

WOW!! Just read through all 18 pages. These ideas sound fab! I think the ship is far more do-able than the globe - especially if time is of the essence! And I love the certificates idea so that everyone can get involved. I'd love to be part of it!

*puts on thinking cap to try to come up with some ideas of own*

Let me know when you start a new thread

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

Hey i think thats a really good idea because i think mika should of totally beat avril!! (even though i like avril i still beleive mika should of won!!!!!) well anyways how could i contribute? i would really like to help out!!! :biggrin2:

Has there been a new thread started for this? We're trying to think of anything we can send you to put on the ship if that is still what you are doing. For the awards thing. Do we just say something like Congrats Mika for winning our award for you??? We're trying to think up of some ideas.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins