The MFC EMA Trophy Project!!!

findingmywords

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JESS!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: sounds awesome!! and it's easier than doing one big thing!

I think this is a great idea! I'm so in!

Suggestion:

For the people who would like to participate but aren't really handy and what not (like me:naughty:), maybe we can put a small booklet together of awards made by all the MFCers who would like to participate with their own designs and sayings. Something like IngieV's award, only everybody makes their own on a piece of paper, we send it to whoever, and make a booklet filled with our little award certificates.

This is a great idea too!

i'm a bit lost now :blink: there are so many pages to read :P and even more great ideas how are we going to disside witch one is best?

I'mm so excited!! ahhh! You're suggestions and ideas are all so great!! It's gonna turn out amazing!!

Oh are you talking about paper mache!!?? yeah i thought that we could use that!! Because I have an idea for the globe thing!!

And i love the slinky idea, AND the speech idea!!! That'll be amazing!! I'm sure he would love it so much!!! :flowers2:

Yes maybe we can mix it into the globe idea! Like maybe those old-fashioned type microphones? haha

Ohhh! that's perfect!

Ok guys i've expanded on the globe idea!! So we'll have a globe obviously. And it won't be just like the regular world, but the land will still be shaped like it. And I wanted to make the land pop out!! For example, since Paris is where mika lived for a bit, we can make the Eiffel tower out of something moldable, like a clay or something like that! and not just that, but we can do like a lot of the world like that! And we can make a hospital in Beirut since mika was born there, and make the butterfly lounge in california and such!! And it'll be all bright colors!! And on an island off the coast of mexico, we can have billy brown sort of hovering above the globe on a wire, and he'll be laying on his couch!!! And maybe in random places on the globe we can have random computers to represent the MFC! haha and some of the land can be emerald forest and places from the album!! and mika will be on top of this world of course! and there will be a scroll maybe at the bottom of the globe that will say what the award is for!! But it shouldnt be just for "most addictive song" or whatever. It should be for everything that we think he deserves to win! and this will be in all bright colors! and we can add rafa and the music teacher and his family too! And the band of course! and the royal sympathy band too!

Ok and I also thought that, instead of just one world on it, we can split it! So on 1 side of the globe, we can just have the regular world on it, with just the land and the labeling of places. And then on the other side of the globe, we can have the world mika has made!!! So it'll have the butterfly lounge and just all his creations! And we can have our own land labeled for the mfc! and everything will pop out here!

I was thinking it could be a whole 3D-ish world he can look at and explore and see little hidden things instead of just a flat regular globe! Sort of like a miniature model of a land or something! And mika will be on top again, and he'll have one foot in the regular world, and one foot in his own world!! What do you think?

oh and I wanted to have maybe some screaming fans on the globe, and I had an idea that I can get a picture of all of your guyses faces, but it'll be when youre screaming because youre at his concert, or you just insanely happy, and we'll put your faces on a body or something!! haha I don't know about it, I just had the idea. I don't know how we'd do it, but we'll figure it out! What do you guys think???

Yes, I do like your idea of spletting the world...as you say in one side the normal globe and in the other side we can put "Before Mika arrived to our lives" and "After he came to our hearts". Yes. I liek the idea....I will ask my art teacher about it...and I will see what ideas I could bring

This is so great!!! When should we pm you??? Is the certificates supposed to be on a certain type of paper or on the computer? This is so neat and we're excited!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

aww haha! PM me any time!!!and it doesnt matter what type of paper! Any is fine!! I'll just put them all together in one booklet!! But not huge!! Maybe the biggest would be like your regular sized computer paper :wink2: ♥♥

Sorry I haven't been on in a while! i've been super busy!! ♥♥

aww haha! PM me any time!!!and it doesnt matter what type of paper! Any is fine!! I'll just put them all together in one booklet!! But not huge!! Maybe the biggest would be like your regular sized computer paper :wink2: ♥♥

you should make an official thread:wink2:

Okay, we'll pm you soon.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

i don't know what i have to do but i'm in. deffo. i loved the idea of a globe with all those little things from it. but i have an idea. WHY NOT TO MAKE A TROPHY FOR MIKA ON PC. SOMETHING 3D AND POSTED HERE ON MFC TOO, LIKE OUR NEW LOGO FOR MIKA FAN CLUB. IT'S EASYEAR TO MAKE AND EVERYBODY COULD SAW HIM. BUT IT'S JUST AN IDEA.

May I suggest, that as you decide on things, you update them on the front page so that those who are lazy :tongue2: can just read that :wink2:

haha. ok, i've done it. it's updated :wink2:

sorry for all the confusion!!

okay. so who likes the globe idea so far?? If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at my first post. Give your suggestions and your ideas!!! But I just want everyone to feel happy and good with the design and for everyone to say what they think of it.

Here's my post of the globe idea:

So we'll have a globe obviously. And it won't be just like the regular world, but the land will still be shaped like it. And I wanted to make the land pop out!! For example, since Paris is where mika lived for a bit, we can make the Eiffel tower out of something moldable, like a clay or something like that! and not just that, but we can do like a lot of the world like that! Like have little mountains and just make it look more realistic with the moldable clay! And we can make a hospital in Beirut since mika was born there, and make the butterfly lounge in california and such!! And it'll be all bright colors!! (keep in mind that the popping out hospital and stuff like that, they won't be big! They'll be pretty small. Maybe the size of... your nail or something. -i know, bad example haha) And on an island off the coast of mexico, we can have billy brown sort of hovering above the globe on a wire, and he'll be laying on his couch!!! And maybe in random places on the globe we can have random computers to represent the MFC! haha and some of the land can be emerald forest and places from the album!! and mika will be on top of this world of course! and there will be a scroll maybe at the bottom of the globe that will say what the award is for!! and this will be in all bright colors! and we can add rafa and the music teacher and his family too! And the band of course! and the royal sympathy band too! All of this will be small!!! It'll be made to fit on the globe!!! The globe will probably be the size of a basket-ball!!!

Ok and I also thought that, instead of just one world on it, we can split it! So on 1 side of the globe, we can just have the regular world on it, like how it is now. And we can have words and things that describe the things and issues that go on in the world right now (prejudice, hatred, etc...)And then on the other side of the globe, we can have the world mika has made!!! So it'll have the butterfly lounge and just all his creations! And we can have our own land labeled for the mfc! and everything will pop out here! And we can have words that describe his world, like Love, and crazy and fun...

I was thinking it could be a whole 3D-ish world he can look at and explore and see little hidden things instead of just a flat regular globe! Sort of like a miniature model of a land or something! And mika will be on top again, and he'll have one foot in the regular world, and one foot in his own world!! What do you think?

I love the two different worlds thing...such a great idea!:thumb_yello:

I think this could work!...

Since we live nearby, I'll have to ask the parents about getting together to put this baby together!

wooo! haha. all of the california mfcers!! and We'll all put it together, together!!

so what am i supposed to do for this project? :bleh:

well, contribute to the ideas, and make a certificate for the certificate/award book!! Oh! hang on, i forgot to add that in the first post!!!

I dont really know how we can all put together the trophy, because we wouldnt be able to send it or anything! But I'll be happy to give mika anything that you want me to give him!!! You can write him a letter or make fan art for him, or just anything!! And just send it to me! PM me and I'll give you my address!! :wink2:

okay. so who likes the globe idea so far?? If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at my first post. Give your suggestions and your ideas!!! But I just want everyone to feel happy and good with the design and for everyone to say what they think of it.

So we'll have a globe obviously. And it won't be just like the regular world, but the land will still be shaped like it. And I wanted to make the land pop out!! For example, since Paris is where mika lived for a bit, we can make the Eiffel tower out of something moldable, like a clay or something like that! and not just that, but we can do like a lot of the world like that! Like have little mountains and just make it look more realistic with the moldable clay! And we can make a hospital in Beirut since mika was born there, and make the butterfly lounge in california and such!! And it'll be all bright colors!! (keep in mind that the popping out hospital and stuff like that, they won't be big! They'll be pretty small. Maybe the size of... your nail or something. -i know, bad example haha) And on an island off the coast of mexico, we can have billy brown sort of hovering above the globe on a wire, and he'll be laying on his couch!!! And maybe in random places on the globe we can have random computers to represent the MFC! haha and some of the land can be emerald forest and places from the album!! and mika will be on top of this world of course! and there will be a scroll maybe at the bottom of the globe that will say what the award is for!! and this will be in all bright colors! and we can add rafa and the music teacher and his family too! And the band of course! and the royal sympathy band too! All of this will be small!!! It'll be made to fit on the globe!!! The globe will probably be the size of a basket-ball!!!

Ok and I also thought that, instead of just one world on it, we can split it! So on 1 side of the globe, we can just have the regular world on it, like how it is now. And we can have words and things that describe the things and issues that go on in the world right now (prejudice, hatred, etc...)And then on the other side of the globe, we can have the world mika has made!!! So it'll have the butterfly lounge and just all his creations! And we can have our own land labeled for the mfc! and everything will pop out here! And we can have words that describe his world, like Love, and crazy and fun...

I really love your ideas specially the island off the coast of Mexico! Can i make it? I already have an idea :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

omg! to be honest with you i'm not very good in english and it's really hard for me to explain :sad: but i can make it (i have nothing to do anyway) and show you a pic tomorrow?

ooh I wanna see too

and your english is beautiful...I don't know what you're talking about!!:naughty::wink2:

omg! to be honest with you i'm not very good in english and it's really hard for me to explain :sad: but i can make it (i have nothing to do anyway) and show you a pic tomorrow?

aww no your english is wonderful!! its perfect!! what other language do you speak? if you know spanish, and if youre better at it, you can talk to me in that! :wink2: (I know spanish :blush-anim-cl: )

ooh I wanna see too

and your english is beautiful...I don't know what you're talking about!!:naughty::wink2:

i agree!

GREAT IDEA!!! do it :bleh: Wouldn't it be hard to make? sounds really difficult but hey if you know how, i would say make it cause it's a great idea