has anyone seen...

mac1718

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who has seen this video? I just watched it and it looks like it was performed in

a theater or something! it's soo cool :)

watch it:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SsR2Ypz7inE

(I'm in a rush to go, that's why it's a bit hurried)

Yes that was his awesom performance from that event. You also need to be aware that Mika wasn't well, and had to actually get out of bed to perform. Of course, all the attention was given to Miss Winebottle, who couldn't be bothered to make a speech when the other artists voted for her (God knows why) and when she tried to sing, she sounded like ten cats urinating on an electric fence. Then there was the event itself, which was probably rigged. Does anyone remember the voting buttons going off, unexpectedly on the Monday night, when we'd been led to believe the voting would stay open until the end. I'll leave you with that thought.

Love today, and all my love to Mika, from Marilyn

Yes that was his awesom performance from that event. You also need to be aware that Mika wasn't well, and had to actually get out of bed to perform. Of course, all the attention was given to Miss Winebottle, who couldn't be bothered to make a speech when the other artists voted for her (God knows why) and when she tried to sing, she sounded like ten cats urinating on an electric fence. Then there was the event itself, which was probably rigged. Does anyone remember the voting buttons going off, unexpectedly on the Monday night, when we'd been led to believe the voting would stay open until the end. I'll leave you with that thought.

Love today, and all my love to Mika, from Marilyn

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::arf2:! So funny! But I think Amy looked a little nervous... It's natural, such a big audience... But Mika rocked that show!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::arf2:! So funny! But I think Amy looked a little nervous... It's natural, such a big audience... But Mika rocked that show!

Of course she was nervous... from the consequences of smashing up her dressing room before her performance...:cool:

Apparently she was so scary that even 'gangster' Snoop Doggy Dog was frightened. :naughty:

I like Rehab, it's catchy:biggrin2: .

And "Back to Black" is nice too, though many people think Amy didn't perform the song well the other night.

Here's a much better performance. Notice the hot guy in the audience at 2:03 :biggrin2:

Yup, I guess Mika must like Amy, if that's what you're so shocked about:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

No, I know he likes her. I have seen him on photos with her and they are both heavily supported by Perez...

My jaw dropped only because I did not know that he was in the video...

He looks cute...