2007 - Philipshalle-Dusseldorf (03 November) - Photos / Videos

Droopsy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Starrats!!

Fantastic pics and I just LOOOOVE your little stories to go with them!!

If someone wants to have a look at mine here they are

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDusseldorf

Love your Pictures to

i just woke up and I'm still very very very tired and my body hurts like hell :boxed:but...

... IT WAS ALL WORTH IT

:woot_jump:

I had so much fun with you guys

I also want to thank all the people that were concerned about me and asked me if i was all right. People were pushing so much and then someone put his/her elbow in my side and that really hurt me and then I started to feel weird (dizzy) and then I started to hyperventilate :sneaky2: But i got back just in time to see Mika, and I got a great spot to :wub2: When Mika started to sing "How Much Do You Love Me" the people in front of me were looking at me like "how does she know the lyrics" (I was singing, or screaming the lyrics) I thought that that was really funny. :naughty: And after the gig we were all standing in line for Mika And then he came out. Sariflor and i were behind some people that were standing at a fence so we moved to the back of the line so that we could give Mika his gifts. Then Mika came to us. Sariflor made a great t-shirt for him but he almost signed it. We were just screaming "NO NO it's a gift for you" :roftl: He wassend able to speak but we saw a lot of thumbs up. Then he came to me and I also had 2 gifts for him a bracelet with a lot of colors that was saying "NR ONE STAR" and this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Starrats/Afbeelding_0031.jpg

He was smiling all the time and had his thumbs up again. Then babz (she was standing behind me) told Mika that I had fainted and he had this AHHH face when he was looking right at me :blush-anim-cl: So I told him that I didn't faint but that I was hyperventilating and that I was fine now. Then he slapped his hand against my tiger ears (I was wearing a tiger costume) and he put his Thumbs up again and then he went on with the signing.

It was the best day of my life

Love your Pictures to

i just woke up and I'm still very very very tired and my body hurts like hell :boxed:but...

... IT WAS ALL WORTH IT

I also want to thank all the people that were concerned about me and asked me if i was all right. People were pushing so much and then someone put his/her elbow in my side and that really hurt me and then I started to feel weird (dizzy) and then I started to hyperventilate :sneaky2: But i got back just in time to see Mika, and I got a great spot to :wub2: When Mika started to sing "How Much Do You Love Me" the people in front of me were looking at me like "how does she know the lyrics" (I was singing, or screaming the lyrics) I thought that that was really funny. :naughty: And after the gig we were all standing in line for Mika And then he came out. Sariflor and i were behind some people that were standing at a fence so we moved to the back of the line so that we could give Mika his gifts. Then Mika came to us. Sariflor made a great t-shirt for him but he almost signed it. We were just screaming "NO NO it's a gift for you" :roftl: He wassend able to speak but we saw a lot of thumbs up. Then he came to me and I also had 2 gifts for him a bracelet with a lot of colors that was saying "NR ONE STAR" and this:

He was smiling all the time and had his thumbs up again. Then babz (she was standing behind me) told Mika that I had fainted and he had this AHHH face when he was looking right at me :blush-anim-cl: So I told him that I didn't faint but that I was hyperventilating and that I was fine now. Then he slapped his hand against my tiger ears (I was wearing a tiger costume) and he put his Thumbs up again and then he went on with the signing.

It was worth it!! Most definitely!!

And it was so cute when Mika stroked your costume ears, hehe!! He's such a sweetie.

I was horrified when I was giving him my present (the Tshirt) and he went for it with his pen, all ready to sign it!!

I screamed NO! this is FOR you!! Not to sign! Very funny.

It was such a great experience, what a shame that there were some brutes like the ones you suffered, and Blue, and also the ones I was next to, who kept pushing and being so damn aggressive, it was awful...

But the night was FANTASTIC and so was the day, and the day after.....although I am still sooo tired too!!

Hello everyone... I finally took the time to switch on the other computer (the one with the scanner) & scan some articles and pictures.

Anyway, I found ONE single article today (in our local newspaper; I also searched the newspapers from Köln but there wasn't anything in them (maybe because Cologne and Düsseldorf traditionally hate each other :blink: and we don't get a Düsseldorf one here).

So here's the article. I hope you like the picture... feel free to translate it! I don't have the time at the moment. But there is nothing special in it - I mean, there is nothing we don't know yet (Mika is great/super; wonderful entertainer; 5,000 people; Relax; Grace Kelly; born in Lebanon; animal dance; new star; final sentence: Where is Robbie Williams?)

artikeldntitelpi9.jpg

artikeldn51107bildgm7.jpg

artikeldn51107alj1.jpg

artikeldn51107bmv7.jpg

I

And I would thank also an italo-german girl that had made a niiiiiiice tshrt on the model of Mika's "man with an arrow stick on face" and an amazing panel with an "italian" lollipop girl..I forget her name and after the gig we lost eachother..:doh:

she helped me a lot to defend the first row from the attack of the small but f*kn unbearable girls who continue to push us for hours..but finally the french vanguard and the others mfc troops were saved and we did our supporter work:biggrin2:

I think that perhaps by italo-german girl you mean Sara? aka Frances? who lives in Duss and has dark hair?

She's lovely!!

About the tshirt I am confused now. Are you saying that there was someone else there who gave Mika a tshirt made by them using as an idea the boy with the arrow picture that he always wears??

I made him one like that and I was so proud of my idea :boxed: . I can't believe that someone else did the same.

I think that perhaps by anglo-german girl you mean Sara? aka Frances? who lives in Duss and has dark hair?

She's lovely!!

About the tshirt I am confused now. Are you saying that there was someone else there who gave Mika a tshirt made by them using as an idea the boy with the arrow picture that he always wears??

I made him one like that and I was so proud of my idea :boxed: . I can't believe that someone else did the same.

What shirt did you made? I guess a girl (I don't think it was frances) wore the shirt mika always wore but she didn't give it to him I guess because he already has it ;)

What shirt did you made? I guess a girl (I don't think it was frances) wore the shirt mika always wore but she didn't give it to him I guess because he already has it ;)

aaaaaaaaah! that's what it is?

I made him one, just plain and white, where I painted a little "stick Mika style man" sort of copying the idea of the tshirt that he always wears..well that was the idea, but it turned out a bit different anyway :roftl:

Actually I will attach a picture of it:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDusseldorf/photo#5129444516800250674

You can't see it that well,but the braces are silver and glittery and the shoes same, with a couple of silver sequins

aaaaaaaaah! that's what it is?

I made him one, just plain and white, where I painted a little "stick Mika style man" sort of copying the idea of the tshirt that he always wears..well that was the idea, but it turned out a bit different anyway :roftl:

Actually I will attach a picture of it:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDusseldorf/photo#5129444516800250674

You can't see it that well,but the braces are silver and glittery and the shoes same, with a couple of silver sequins

yes she did the shirt herself and it looked exactly like mikas i thought it was GREAT !

But yours is AMAZING too !!! I love it !!! I hope he will wear it :biggrin2:

(now I have to mop the floor...)

:mf_lustslow:

Mop the floor...I think that we all have that problem now!!:roftl: :roftl:

yes she did the shirt herself and it looked exactly like mikas i thought it was GREAT !

But yours is AMAZING too !!! I love it !!! I hope he will wear it :biggrin2:

Wow! It sounds great!

My idea was to use his shirt (which I love) as an "idea" but to make it look a bit like him...And I really HOPE that he liked it, but seeing that he couldn't speak, I don't know!

In any case even if he could speak he's too polite to say that he didn't like it if he hadn't liked it, so we'll never know :naughty: .

About wearing it, I don't think he will, but it doesn't matter.

I made it because I wanted to do that for him, and for him to have it, but I don't want him to feel forced into wearing it just cause it was a present.....you know, I did it because it was something that I wanted to do, but not expecting him to do anything about it :blink: .

I hope this makes sense:thumb_yello:

Love your Pictures to

i just woke up and I'm still very very very tired and my body hurts like hell but...

... IT WAS ALL WORTH IT

it was amazing wasn't it :wub2: see you sunday!

it was amazing wasn't it :wub2: see you sunday!

Hi fellow Dutchies! It was AMAZING indeed! See you again in a few days! :thumb_yello:

Esperia - thank you! Hehe, I know why you picked these! :wink2:

TAKE ME WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hello everyone... I finally took the time to switch on the other computer (the one with the scanner) & scan some articles and pictures.

Anyway, I found ONE single article today (in our local newspaper; I also searched the newspapers from Köln but there wasn't anything in them (maybe because Cologne and Düsseldorf traditionally hate each other :blink: and we don't get a Düsseldorf one here).

So here's the article. I hope you like the picture... feel free to translate it! I don't have the time at the moment. But there is nothing special in it - I mean, there is nothing we don't know yet (Mika is great/super; wonderful entertainer; 5,000 people; Relax; Grace Kelly; born in Lebanon; animal dance; new star; final sentence: Where is Robbie Williams?)

artikeldntitelpi9.jpg

artikeldn51107bildgm7.jpg

artikeldn51107alj1.jpg

artikeldn51107bmv7.jpg

Thanks for the articles, Petra!!

How true, Mika's show was simply breath-taking!!! :mf_lustslow::punk: :blush-anim-cl: