do you think..................

emmylou

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Mika thought it was very funny too.

grenouille491oj4.gif

Found what funny? :biggrin2:

At the TBA gig in Manchester in the summer, when Mika introduced the band, he introduced Luke as 'Luke Who'

When we spoke to Mikey in Copenhagen he said they did still read the MFC but can't keep up with it anymore because they are so busy touring and don't get the opportunity, but also because the forums move so fast. But they still dip in and out, he said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does he know how to search post ? He is getting bored and reads all the thread i think ... and he got really angry having comments like granny's curls

hahaha

what does chicken mean ? and penguin ?

I eat chicken and I've got penguin necklace and all the xmas cards I got so far all with penguin on them ......

Does he know how to search post ? He is getting bored and reads all the thread i think ... and he got really angry having comments like granny's curls

hahaha

what does chicken mean ? and penguin ?

I eat chicken and I've got penguin necklace and all the xmas cards I got so far all with penguin on them ......

chicken is the word some of the MFCers use to say s.e.x. cause it's a taboo word (appears with stars when you write it i think, let's try : sex) or just because it's "friendlier" since they talk about it all day long, it would seem weird seeing the word sex all over this forum...

the penguin is RAK1, a member of the forum, who went to all her latest gigs with a penguin costume on... and she's done a lot of gigs lately :naughty:

that mika actually reads these forums!!!!!!

if he did i wounder if he is pleased as puched to have such mad loyal fans ( i know i am pleased to be a part of the MFC )

i can just imagine his face reading some of the forum threads!!! ha ha

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Imagine him face to some threads about how much we love him!!! And to what to extent he makes us addicted!!!!!:wub2: .

Notwithstanding, I hope he reads our forum and find us amazing and cute :blush-anim-cl: !!

Mika, You make me addicted :punk: !!!

It's great that he visits us from time to time..and reads the threads and all...it's all good as long as he stays away from the "Dreams about Mika" thread.:bleh: That thread is CRAZY!! Definitely my favourite thread of all!! It's sooooo bizarre and it's filled with all our HILARIOUS dreams and if he read our dreams...I guess he'll run off to Mexico and have a nervous break down along with Billy Brown!!:roftl::naughty::bleh: