do you think..................

emmylou

that mika actually reads these forums!!!!!!

if he did i wounder if he is pleased as puched to have such mad loyal fans ( i know i am pleased to be a part of the MFC )

i can just imagine his face reading some of the forum threads!!! ha ha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he reads the forums..:biggrin2:

Oh help..:shocked::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Why ever do you say that? :biggrin2:

He definitely knows who we are and has read in the past (he asked for an MFC badge at the gig last night, apparently). I'm sure that he looks in on us every once in a while, but definitely not long enough to read through entire threads and follow some of our insane conversations.

I tend to think that his "people," whomever they may be, the ones who run his MySpace, visit here quite often.

i think he read the forums... but once in a while!! not every day like us!! or al least the band or the managers!! have you notice the blogs in his space always tell something about the fans and for example in the one that we have to vote for the EMA`s it said you know what to do!! or the last he post one video from one of the girls here!

:roftl: :roftl: Why ever do you say that? :biggrin2:

He definitely knows who we are and has read in the past (he asked for an MFC badge at the gig last night, apparently).

really!?!?! that's so cool!! it just goes to show....we're so awesome even Mika wants to be part :mf_rosetinted::lmao:

You can say what you want but many artist wish they would have such loyal fans as we are:biggrin2: I mean, gosh how many singers keep getting fan projects. Some only at their birthday and we keep spreading the Mika Love. He should give us an award:glasses2:

You can say what you want but many artist wish they would have such loyal fans as we are:biggrin2: I mean, gosh how many singers keep getting fan projects. Some only at their birthday and we keep spreading the Mika Love. He should give us an award:glasses2:

He should do a gig for just MFC members on each continent, official invitation only, with a meet and greet afterwards. :naughty:

He should do a gig for just MFC members on each continent, official invitation only, with a meet and greet afterwards. :naughty:

Hannah, don't give me a heartattack!

:roftl:

I wonder when the last time he read the forums was..

I can only imagine it's been a while.