official MFC song !!

violetsky

Joan..you hear the lyrics right??? they are so funny! thanks for the wonderful lyricists and my fantastic partner in music,Armande.Armande is for sure one the most talented and helpful people I know ! yay for Armande! yay for audiences! :)

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joan..you hear the lyrics right??? they are so funny! thanks for the wonderful lyricists and my fantastic partner in music,Armande.Armande is for sure one the most talented and helpful people I know ! yay for Armande! yay for audiences! :)

Actually I haven't heard the lyrics or anything. ???:boxed:

I present the Lyrics to the MFC Anthem!

music to follow! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Intro: (C/O Kavi)

Lead : Are you ready MFC?!?

Us:Aye Aye Captain!

Lead:I can't hear you!!

Us: (louder) Aye Aye Captain!

Lead:Whoooooo Who talks about chicken and chubby bunnies?

Us: The MFC! MFC!

Verse#1 (sung by girls and guys)

Some may call it stalking

We call it obsessive talking.

We’re completely insane

A habit we like to maintain.

We tend to drool over the big M

Captions, fictions and graphics.

If you know it name it then

Join the club and share in the MFC love, love, love

Chorus:

Cause we’re the wonderful MFC

Also known as the big Mika community.

Join if you love love everyday

Once you’re in you’ll never go away.

Verse #2 (Song by the guys or anyone who wishes to be a guy!!!:naughty: :naughty:

We the guys also have a place

Though we’re outnumbered in this wonderful space

But when duty comes calling

We rise up and take the challenge

In fact everyone is welcomed to join

Boy, girl, animal and even toy

It doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from

It’s all about the music and Mika, Mika!

Chorus:

Bridge (-like the intro?)

Verse #3 (Sung By the Girls)

Chicken seems to be our middle name

Once in a while we play a funny game.

People ask us if we have lives

Aren’t we supposed to be lovely wives?

We live up to the fangirl definition

We scare Mika sometimes, but don’t give a lollipop.

Cause we do it with love

And will always do.

At every gig you’re sure to see ----sung by girls and guys

The MFC, MFC, MFC

Chorus:

(The Chorus is said three times , each time different and using some counterpoint and harmonizing and mixing the melody of the verse with the chorus)

Ending..

Some chanting again....Bass Drum..Gong? some dramatic end of sorts! some scat singing? some crazy drumming??????

Joan ? are you good at the kazoo? I want the end to go insane purcussion wise and clapping . Questions for you all ? What kind of beat should I stick with?

I think it wants to be shuffle like Stuck in the Middle. Anyone willing to get a few people together for some sort of gospel choir wailing? It will all happen when the chorus repeats again and again and again....I want to try for a piano solo. and solo times for other singers musicians.....

Joan ? are you good at the kazoo? I want the end to go insane purcussion wise and clapping . Questions for you all ? What kind of beat should I stick with?

I think it wants to be shuffle like Stuck in the Middle. Anyone willing to get a few people together for some sort of gospel choir wailing? It will all happen when the chorus repeats again and again and again....I want to try for a piano solo. and solo times for other singers musicians.....

Never tried the kazoo....:blink: I've already told you - I'm a retard when it comes to music and musical instruments - hey, I just remembered, I DO have a tambourine, if that's any help. I might be able to fake something there...

I got your PM.... the song bits were great... but you already knew that....:wink2:

did you guys hear the part of the DVD where he talks about the music and the feeling from the spine. ??I was shocked by that! He understands the energy.I felt it. In fact ever since I started listening to MIKA my ability to compose has astronomically gone through the roof! I have all these melodies going insane and racing in my head non stop...have to write constantly now.....he composes from the heart and spirit. He is the only artist I know where its like I am looking at myself its so spooky. wow. I am trembling when saying this. I still remember when I first heard his whole album I screamed and began to have a seizure where all my muscles went weak and I fell. it happened to Ritchie..his hairs stood on end on his arms. When I heard his opera singing recently , the same thing happened. I screamed and started to cry and started shaking again yelling gibberish. The last time this has happened was 5 years ago.

Never tried the kazoo....:blink: I've already told you - I'm a retard when it comes to music and musical instruments - hey, I just remembered, I DO have a tambourine, if that's any help. I might be able to fake something there...

I got your PM.... the song bits were great... but you already knew that....:wink2:

tambourine will be great!!!!

did you guys hear the part of the DVD where he talks about the music and the feeling from the spine. ??I was shocked by that! He understands the energy.I felt it. In fact ever since I started listening to MIKA my ability to compose has astronomically gone through the roof! I have all these melodies going insane and racing in my head non stop...have to write constantly now.....he composes from the heart and spirit. He is the only artist I know where its like I am looking at myself its so spooky. wow. I am trembling when saying this. I still remember when I first heard his whole album I screamed and began to have a seizure where all my muscles went weak and I fell. it happened to Ritchie..his hairs stood on end on his arms. When I heard his opera singing recently , the same thing happened. I screamed and started to cry and started shaking again yelling gibberish. The last time this has happened was 5 years ago.

Well, for me Mika has managed to partially transcend my clinical depression and chronic illnesses and at least help to alleviate some of the suffering from the afore-mentioned plus symptoms of multiple chronic medical conditions. When I hear his music it instantly feels like I am on vacation. Nothing else matters. I hope when I die his voice is the last thing I hear.

tambourine will be great!!!!

Then the tambourine it is!:biggrin2:

i know what u mean about the feeling from the spine! it is truly magical when it happens

Suzanne, you ideas area great! same to you Paige...I can't read what you put because I suck in Musical Language :naughty: but I trust in you totally!! hahaha

thanks for giving me the first verse! Now I'll have to practise the harmony again hehehe:naughty: because I have to concentrate in the "A habit we like to mantain" :bleh:

and If you allow me to do that, I'd like to do my harmony (mine! hahaha...well I always sing the third up in all the songs I listen to, LOL) in one of the last choruses as well!

I promise not to spoil the song :wink2:

see you later! Sorry if I'm not often posting in this thread...

good luck all of you!!

Sooo can I still help with this? Yes? No? I love the idea! :thumb_yello:

I have maracas. :biggrin2:

do you have maracas?? :boxed: It's really carribean hahaha (I dunno if you've listened to merengue)...A weird touch for the song, it would be much fun hehe...:wink2:

do you have maracas?? :boxed: It's really carribean hahaha (I dunno if you've listened to merengue)...A weird touch for the song, it would be much fun hehe...:wink2:

Well, ok, they were really cheap and they're made of plastic, but they sound really cool. :biggrin2:

Suzanne, you ideas area great! same to you Paige...I can't read what you put because I suck in Musical Language :naughty: but I trust in you totally!! hahaha

thanks for giving me the first verse! Now I'll have to practise the harmony again hehehe:naughty: because I have to concentrate in the "A habit we like to mantain" :bleh:

and If you allow me to do that, I'd like to do my harmony (mine! hahaha...well I always sing the third up in all the songs I listen to, LOL) in one of the last choruses as well!

I promise not to spoil the song :wink2:

see you later! Sorry if I'm not often posting in this thread...

good luck all of you!!

Hey Romina. We both r harmonizing on the first verse. sowhen u do, can u send me a copy and i'll try to sing alongand see howbest i can do it with u. or vice versa.

comeone guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please ask me to PM you with the first thorough demo!! that will come tonight with the key changes and everything!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

The rough run with the main vocals and piano is ready ...minus the chant at the beginning. Next job is the put in the harmonies

I will PM all of you who are involved with me

anyone else..just give me a buzz!!:wub2: :wub2:

Thanks a billion!!! you are welcome to add anything you wish, critique etc. Romi I will try to get the 3rd somewhere in there. Ircazo...thinking of you!

and Kavi...what I need essentially are about 6 solo singers ( two per verse)

and as many people as possible for the chorus parts ( choirish)..

wooow!

hope you like!

Suzanne:)

suzanne i hope your file works!

(it has to be exactly the third up? because what your heard was not exactly that hehe. It was a line third up, the following an octave up. I can do both harmonies! that one, and the exact third up :P)

kavi: we'll have to agree in what we sing in our part...If you want to, I can sing a harmony , and you the main mellody. Or viceversa. I'll let you sing what is more comfortable for you, so tell me! I want to sing in one of the last choruses as well...

well, keep me noticed! :) Romi

No offense...I prefer Kavi's mellody

bear in mind...it has to be learned by people who is not well trained in english!!...the idea was to make it as easy as possiible...

and honestly I can't sing a third up listening to the last demo...sorry...I even can't sing the main part!! It's a mess! I respect your creative emotion Suzanne but truly, It's too much for me...it was really easy when we started, but not now. The terms we agreed have changed a lot...