official MFC song !!

violetsky

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Editing: sorry! Im taking the words down so i can rework themmmmmmmm (againnn!)

I am ready to write!!!

I have to work 7 hours..be home tonight!

My teacher will help me with this!

throw me lyrics ***suzanne catches them in her hand****

i reckon there should be an intro where we chant his name and clap one crotchet and two quavers (one full note and two half notes). four times or so, whatever suits

i also reckon the melody should be kept fairly simple (maybe start with a perfect fourth like many anthems do)

but if anyone else has started i dont want to step on any toes

I would love to help...let me know and i can try my best.

this is a very very cute idea...hmmm lol when i first heard his new song i thought it could be our anthem...hence my thingy under my user name.

yep!!!!!!!!

the chorus should be shouted!!!!!!!

that would be awesome

will listen to some anthems and collect ideas

thanks everyone!

oh Sarah!!!!! I need them!!

i want to do this!!:)

awesome, you agree!!

i dont know if you saw my earlier post about starting on a perfect fourth, like many anthems do, and the intro chant thing, i cant remember if there was anythign else in it

but we need lyrics first!!

i reckon there should be an intro where we chant his name and clap one crotchet and two quavers (one full note and two half notes). four times or so, whatever suits

i also reckon the melody should be kept fairly simple (maybe start with a perfect fourth like many anthems do)

but if anyone else has started i dont want to step on any toes

dug it up!

im feeling way too bleargh today to use my brain and think if i remembered it all

I would love to help...let me know and i can try my best.

this is a very very cute idea...hmmm lol when i first heard his new song i thought it could be our anthem...hence my thingy under my user name.

ritch has a bunch of jingles and themes so i will listen to them.

I plan to make it very simple ,

intro

middle

end

you see it needs to be quite short...the "theme/aka chorus" is the main thing with these themes. Tuneful! major key as SUZY said, simple chords. wouldn't be that hard. I will send you chords to see if you like them...later on

This is going to be fab! one add that comes to mind is the old cocacola ad where everyone sings together...joyful and togetherness and bouncy like that!

weeeeeeeeee!!

ritch has a bunch of jingles and themes so i will listen to them.

I plan to make it very simple ,

intro

middle

end

you see it needs to be quite short...the "theme/aka chorus" is the main thing with these themes. Tuneful! major key as SUZY said, simple chords. wouldn't be that hard. I will send you chords to see if you like them...later on

This is going to be fab! one add that comes to mind is the old cocacola ad where everyone sings together...joyful and togetherness and bouncy like that!

weeeeeeeeee!!

do you have lyrics?

and i agree about the simplicity, major key, and your vision of the coca cola ad :biggrin2::punk:

weeeeeeeeee!!

We should record a bunch of the MFCers singing one part and mesh them all together so it sounds like one big choir!

:punk:

awesome, you agree!!

i dont know if you saw my earlier post about starting on a perfect fourth, like many anthems do, and the intro chant thing, i cant remember if there was anythign else in it

but we need lyrics first!!

yes the 4th is good!

I have been listening to some brass stuff and found some awesome "fanfarish" kind of music and yes your suggestion is good. Lyrics first .however I will do the "pre" chord progression ie

C F F Gsus4 G

(F is the 4th position of C)

that has a nice sound!

that sounds great ellanorelle

if you need any four part hamony i will do it, lol

i was just listening to lollipop, and i reckon we should have a clap going through ours, or at least the chorus (the yellable part, right?) im not very good at modern terms, lol