Ouch! Severe Cramps

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't even work for me. :(

Really? I'm sorry. :( What do you do for them?

Honestly, usually every morning during that dreadful time, I take two Ibuprofens before I leave the house. I've found that doing that causes me to not have any cramps throughout the entire day.

Honestly, usually every morning during that dreadful time, I take two Ibuprofens before I leave the house. I've found that doing that causes me to not have any cramps throughout the entire day.

I'm weird, every other cycle I get horrible cramps... but I usually take meds for them...this time I have none at the moment lol

I like to limp myself over a chair arm..be careful you don't break it! lol! Luckily I am not too heavy as to break it. and i usually punch my stomache but i would never suggest that to anyone.

*punches stomach... lol I can't even bring myself to do it without laughing:roftl: ...so that helps, just giggling

I like to limo myself over an arm chair..be careful you don't break it! lol! Luckily I am not too heavy as to break it. and i usually punch my stomache but i would never suggest that to anyone.

haha, assault it for hurting you. i usually walk around the house moaning, or curl up and read a book

Sit it out. :(

But I get *really* bad ones to the point it makes me vomit and I can't even sit up straight. It's only 1 day though thank gawd, so I'll live.

Being a girl sucks major balls sometimes.

Actually, my dad once gave me some painkiller called Brufen and that worked like a charm. But it's not an over the counter drug so.. :(

*punches stomach... lol I can't even bring myself to do it without laughing:roftl: ...so that helps, just giggling

LOL. Yeah I had HUMUNGOUS cramps during one day.of...er..*cough* well, you know :wink2::wink2: lol and i was in SO much pain and it resulted in punching myself and limping over arms so I could make it hit myself...oh yeah and I also screamed alot lol.

But I get *really* bad ones to the point it makes me vomit and I can't even sit up straight. It's only 1 day though thank gawd, so I'll live.

Actually, my dad once gave me some painkiller called Brufen and that worked like a charm. But it's not an over the counter drug so.. :(

you mean theres always one day a month where you get sick to your stomache? :( awwww

You should go on birth control.

Unless you're strict Catholic or something. I'm Roman Catholic, but I'm still on it. Mostly because it's the main cure for endometriosis.

I bleed on the outside AND inside of my uterus. YAY!

You should go on birth control.

Unless you're strict Catholic or something. I'm Roman Catholic, but I'm still on it. Mostly because it's the main cure for endometriosis.

wow, I've never heard ot that... Im catholic, but not strict about it... I've never been to a women's doctor:blink: ... I plan to when I hit 18

One day? Lucky, lucky!

I've thrown up because of them once before. My aunt, when she was younger, had abnormally bad ones, and she used to have to go to the hospital and get a shot of some sort of pain killer.

you mean theres always one day a month where you get sick to your stomache? :( awwww

Not every month luckily, but often.

And the pain is always there to taunt me!

Show off. :sneaky2: