Ouch! Severe Cramps

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One day? Lucky, lucky!

I've thrown up because of them once before. My aunt, when she was younger, had abnormally bad ones, and she used to have to go to the hospital and get a shot of some sort of pain killer.

That's just the pain!

I wished the entire thing just lasted a day but sadly it doesn't hehe.

That sounds kinda severe with your aunt!

wow, I've never heard ot that... Im catholic, but not strict about it... I've never been to a women's doctor:blink: ... I plan to when I hit 18

Well I had cramps so bad I was missing 4 days of work at a shot. Throwing up, headaches, etc.

The only way to be sure you have endometriosis is to have a surgery where they cut a hole in your belly and look at your uterus with a scope. And my doctor's like "I'm not even going to put you through that, I know you have it." and put me on Aviane.

Well I had cramps so bad I was missing 4 days of work at a shot. Throwing up, headaches, etc.

The only way to be sure you have endometriosis is to have a surgery where they cut a hole in your belly and look at your uterus with a scope. And my doctor's like "I'm not even going to put you through that, I know you have it." and put me on Aviane.

wow, your a tough girl... I would have been so scared

Awww! *past back sympathetically* I've only had one really big *cough* er cramp area so far and it was awful...leading to punching my stomache lol.

hahaha I walk around the house screaming! lol. my parents were like :blink:

lol, that must be quite painful :blink:

wow, I've never heard ot that... Im catholic, but not strict about it... I've never been to a women's doctor:blink: ... I plan to when I hit 18

i want to, just ebcause mine are so irregular, i dont even bother keeping a calendar

Show off. :sneaky2:

ROFL.

That's nothing. I used to know a girl with two uteruses (uteri?) and two vaginas. No lie.

Really? Inside and outside. *is scared*

Yes.:biggrin2:

lol, that must be quite painful :blink:

i want to, just ebcause mine are so irregular, i dont even bother keeping a calendar

mie are pretty well...easy to know "HEY THIS SHOULD BE MY TIME BITCH" but some times they last long and it's like "wtf end just end dammit!" but...*sigh*EDIT: yes it was quite painful and it scared my mom cause i was crying and punching myself and screaming lol.

I know me neither... I'm just too lazy though lol.. really, its every 21 days or so

yeah, thats what imine normally is, but ive had 14 days, and less than that before. i woke up this morning with the dreaded thing

mie are pretty well...easy to know "HEY THIS SHOULD BE MY TIME BITCH" but some times they last long and it's like "wtf end just end dammit!" but...*sigh*EDIT: yes it was quite painful and it scared my mom cause i was crying and punching myself and screaming lol.

that would be scary, yeah i get slighty irritable too.. usualy only towards mum though *sorry mum!* and i get the odd pimple, i have a tiny one on my top lip, but my whole lip has swollen and it hurts to talk... its not fair :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

that would be scary, yeah i get slighty irritable too.. usualy only towards mum though *sorry mum!* and i get the odd pimple, i have a tiny one on my top lip, but my whole lip has swollen and it hurts to talk... its not fair :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Aww! Yeah I get some pimples too *curses* :thumbdown: and i tend to take it out on my mom too...it's ther nice, happy, morning people that you want to go and muffle their words lol.

every so often i'll have 2 in a month. >:[

it SUCKS out loud!

i only ever get cramps on the first day, usually...

i have cramps for about the first three days :thumbdown: i find if i do regular exercise before i get it the cramps arent as bad

Aww! Yeah I get some pimples too *curses* :thumbdown: and i tend to take it out on my mom too...it's ther nice, happy, morning people that you want to go and muffle their words lol.

haha, i am a morning person:blush-anim-cl:

ROFL.

That's nothing. I used to know a girl with two uteruses (uteri?) and two vaginas. No lie.

How the hell does that work? Were they next to eachother? Or did she have one on her forehead or something? AND were they fully functional? Wow so intriguing!

I don't know whether to feel sorry or happy for her boyfriend.. What if he has trouble making decisions? That could be potentially disasterous!

How the hell does that work? Were they next to eachother? Or did she have one on her forehead or something? AND were they fully functional? Wow so intriguing!

I don't know whether to feel sorry or happy for her boyfriend.. What if he has trouble making decisions? That could be potentially disasterous!

:lmao: Yes very dangerous..a forehead vagina :roftl: