Ouch! Severe Cramps

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw one of mika's myspace comments to someone...waaaaaaay back in the day...before all "this" happened:naughty: He said something about losing his interview virginity (aka being interviewed for the first time) and at the end he wrote "tampon."

:roftl:

p.s. I'm not a freak lol...someone gave me the link!

Yeah, and he's got sisters...3 of em lol

I saw one of mika's myspace comments to someone...waaaaaaay back in the day...before all "this" happened:naughty: He said something about losing his interview virginity (aka being interviewed for the first time) and at the end he wrote "tampon."

That's true. He should be somewhat used to it by now.:naughty:

Am I a freak for asking you for the link? Please?:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

really?! tsk tsk, Mika!:bleh:

I know this should go in the remedie thread, but I don't have the patience to search for it lol... I need advice quick:boxed: OUCH!

when my sis gets them, she would poor vanilla extract into her bath, or something shes eating/ drinking..i eat almonds and those both seem to work.. hope it helps 4 any1

really?! tsk tsk, Mika!:bleh:

the 1st time i read it, i thought it said someones myspace comment, then i was like in shock when i went back and read it was MIKAs comment, so mikas done it!?!?! :shock:!(<----i think i read that message correctly) hes grown up so fast! (lol alyssa*)

• 4 months later...

so, I was watching clueless the other night lol and Cher was like totally buggin:roftl: and she said, " I was surfing the crimson wave!"

and that's code for your period:naughty:

So, I've been saying all day, "As if! I'm surfiing the crimson wave!"

and boy oh boy, have I got the cramps or what! Not that you need to know lol, but I just feel like complaining.