Stockholm 9 november: 09-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back girls!

First of all, I have to thank all the wonderful MFCers I met in Stockholm. It was absolutely great to see you guys and share the amazing night with you all! :wub2:

The crowd was very wild, there were lot of pushing and Marianne didn't feel well. The security guys took her out of the front row during the permormance of Alphabeat. Me, Sienna and Nika managed to keep our places near the stage and I was so close to Mika during Relax and few other songs. I just reached my arms towards him and screamed like MAD! It was totally crazy moment to see him first time and I got lots of eye contact with him during the show. :naughty:

Like it's been said the show was AWESOME! :mf_lustslow: He got the Big girl (balloon) on the stage, spoke Swedish, got Mikey singing "wo-uuuu-wo-uuuuuu", took his shirt of during Love today, made the crowd bounce like mad idiots, did the "Catchingggggaaaaaaa" with us, had all the animals on the stage during Lollipop... :biggrin2:

And guess what, I and Marianne were filmed before the show! We were the only ones who had the dresses on. I was Little Red Riding Hood and Marianne was Juliet. I told Rich/Andy something about the crazy dresses and showed the flashing hearts. He was very interested in them! Thank you to Sienna about this oppurtunity to got filmed!

The second time I was filmed was when I met MIKA! I told him that I'm from MFC and I showed him my dress. He touched it and Rich/Andy zoomed from up to down. Mika was very interested in the fact that I'm from FINLAND! He actually said OMG! He totally appreciated it and asked when I'm getting back home and was the show worth of everything. He told the security guys to keep my poster straight that he could sign a beutiful signature for me. :naughty: Then he suggested a hug and I got a big one. OMG he's so nice and down-to-earth!

And yes, I and Marianne stayed in the same hotel than the band. We saw Martin, Luke, Cherisse and Saranayde but didn't get any pics. But I still think it was quite exciting just to see them. :thumb_yello: Our taxi driver told me that Mika was also at the same hotel but unfortunately ate his breakfast at the room.

I'M CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!! You had an absolutely amazing night! Good for you! :)

You know what, Satu?!

If this happens one day,I will try my best to be there as well!! :punk:

Would be too great!

Mariposa that'd be AWESOME! :punk: I'm sure we wouldn't stop talking and laughing and it would be sooooooooo superb. :thumb_yello:

Yeah..

This seems to be a nice board..

I´m acually looking for people that also meet Mika afterwards..

Do you know where I can find them?

If you go to the Introductions thread - introduce yourself there - and ask - lots of people will answer you :thumb_yello:

That's it! I'm totally going to ask Mika to come to Finland when I meet him next time. :glasses3: I forgot to do that because Mika Bearman was the first thing on my mind. :naughty:

I'm going to tell him that there's lots of snow in Finland in the wintertime and Santa Claus lives here! :roftl:

That's it! I'm totally going to ask Mika to come to Finland when I meet him next time. :glasses3:

I'm going to tell him that there's lots of snow in Finland in the wintertime and Santa Claus lives here! :roftl:

Do that. But I would imagine he's aware of those.

Maybe tell him that there's venues and fans in here too?

And it's a cool country with nice earthy people (mostly).

-Who's Bearman?

I meet him. Look no futher. :wink2:

YAY!

Did you stand by his bus the whole time or did you stand by the minibus?

Cause I stood by his bus and talked to his busdriver (?)..

And I talked to alot of people that I didn´t know so maybe I talked to someone that´s on here =P

YAY!

Did you stand by his bus the whole time or did you stand by the minibus?

Cause I stood by his bus and talked to his busdriver (?)..

And I talked to alot of people that I didn´t know so maybe I talked to someone that´s on here =P

We stod most of the time by the minibusses. But then changed location to the big buss, and that's where we later got to go in to the arena. :biggrin2:

Sorry to hear you got sick at the venue, I can understand that, HATE pushing crowds :thumbdown: but good you could still enjoy the show and had your meeting. I'm looking forward to read part II :thumb_yello:

The pushing was really awful. I saw many people leaving during the concert. I don't think all of them came back. :boxed:

After the concert Ansku and I bought posters that has Mika's album cover on them. We asked Mika to sign them, and Mika's personal photographer filmed it all! When it was my turn and he was signing my poster I told him that I came from Finland as well. I then gave him his present and said: "...and this is for you!" :naughty: He looked surprised. I don't think he receives statues of himself as a bear everyday. He asked if I made it by myself. I said yes and told him to look at the paws since my name was on them. Aww, he looked at them and smiled so much! He thanked me once or maybe twice. I don't quite remember.

After that he did something that I will never forget: he looked at me in the eyes and said in a warm voice: "Nice to meet you Marianne!" I think I freezed for a second and just stared at him. :eek: He pronounced my name in the same way as I did when I introduced myself to him, before asking his autograph. I mean in the Finnish way with an "e"! I honestly didn't expect him to do that.

He raised his arms towards me and... Well, you can guess what happened next. :blush-anim-cl:

When Ansku and I were going back to our hotel room we bumped into Cherisse and Saranayde and said hi to them. They were all leaving to Holland by buss I think. :)

Thanks to all the MFCers that I met. My special thanks go to Ansku who traveled with me. We had so much to talk to each other that felt almost unreal that we had just met!

Sorry to hear you got sick at the venue, I can understand that, HATE pushing crowds :thumbdown: but good you could still enjoy the show and had your meeting. I'm looking forward to read part II :thumb_yello:

The pushing was really awful. I saw many people leaving during the concert. I don't think all of them came back. :boxed:

After the concert Ansku and I bought posters that has Mika's album cover on them. We asked Mika to sign them, and Mika's personal photographer filmed it all! When it was my turn and Mika was signing my poster I told him that I came from Finland as well. I then gave him his present and said: "...and this is for you!" :naughty: He looked surprised. I don't think he receives statues of himself as a bear every day. He asked if I made it by myself. I said yes and told him to look at the paws since my name was on them. Aww, he looked at them and smiled so much! He thanked me once or maybe twice. I don't quite remember.

After that he did something that I will never forget: he looked at me in the eyes and said in a warm voice: "Nice to meet you Marianne!" I think I freezed for a second and just stared at him. :eek: He pronounced my name in the same way as I did when I introduced myself to him, before asking for his autograph. I mean in the Finnish way with an "e"! I honestly didn't expect him to do that.

He raised his arms towards me and... Well, you can guess what happened next. :blush-anim-cl:

When Ansku and I were going back to our hotel room we bumped into Cherisse and Saranayde and said hi to them. They were all leaving to Holland by buss I think. :)

Thanks to all the MFCers that I met. My special thanks go to Ansku who traveled with me. We had so much to talk to each other that felt almost unreal that we had just met for the first time!

Do that. But I would imagine he's aware of those.

Maybe tell him that there's venues and fans in here too?

And it's a cool country with nice earthy people (mostly).

-Who's Bearman?

I could tell him about Tavastia. I think it would be a good place for Mika to perform. And what's best: it's close to where I live! :naughty:

You can see a picture of Mika Bearman on my MySpace page. He left me for Mika! :tears::naughty:

Oh, I forgot to say special thanks to sienna! :thumb_yello: You really were a great help when we had to get Marianne to the security guys and I had fun time with you during the gig. You're very nice woman indeed! I'm happy to see you again in London! :punk:

OMG Marianne we forgot the vasta issue! :roftl: I had so much else to talk about with him. Maybe next time... :naughty: