Stockholm 9 november: 09-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Some of the guards where nice and answered questions, but I think they had this mission to "protect" Mika, they don't know him the way we do and the fact that he mostly try to meet his fans.:wub2:

We had some good laughs when they yelled at us: stand in a line! be nice! stand behind the fence!:sneaky2:

Empowered by their deed.:naughty:

.... be nice! Haha! OMG! :lmao:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the guards where nice and answered questions, but I think they had this mission to "protect" Mika, they don't know him the way we do and the fact that he mostly try to meet his fans.:wub2:

We had some good laughs when they yelled at us: stand in a line! be nice! stand behind the fence!:sneaky2:

Empowered by their deed.:naughty:

In Copenhagen we were 12 people waiting and we were told to stand in line :doh: And this manager guy being really bossy and all the "did everyone get ONE thing signed?" bla bla...oh please, we're 12 completely calm people standing here and we don't even badly need to get anything signed, we just wanna say hi :insane: Was only the manager being a bit of a twat there though, the security people were all nice :mf_rosetinted:

In Copenhagen we were 12 people waiting and we were told to stand in line :doh: And this manager guy being really bossy and all the "did everyone get ONE thing signed?" bla bla...oh please, we're 12 completely calm people standing here and we don't even badly need to get anything signed, we just wanna say hi :insane: Was only the manager being a bit of a twat there though, the security people were all nice :mf_rosetinted:

Was he a shaggy blonde haired man? :sneaky2:

Oh, it was snowing? Great.

No wonder it was kinda freezing there just a few days ago.

Yes it was funny to be in Stockholm so little time before the show,

but after Vega I really couldn't care missing the show - even you make it sound like a great night. :biggrin2:

But what happened to Marianne, did she see the show at all?! :blink:

Sienna, great report!!!!! Sounded so awsome!

"did everyone get ONE thing signed?" bla bla...oh please, we're 12 completely calm people standing here and we don't even badly need to get anything signed, we just wanna say hi :insane: Was only the manager being a bit of a twat there though, the security people were all nice :mf_rosetinted:

Lol, we made fun of him. "You're like SO in charge mister". You mean, 10 calm people. Me and Afroditten we're jumping up and down :naughty:

Was he a shaggy blonde haired man? :sneaky2:

Yeah :sneaky2:

We asked ourselfes and each other: What do they think we would do to Mika?

Throw us at him?:naughty:

The guard guy said: If you promise to be nice I don't need to put up a fence, okay?:mf_rosetinted:

By that time we where inside the venue and we where about twenty people.

Complitely calm and nice!:biggrin2:

Oh, it was snowing? Great.

No wonder it was kinda freezing there just a few days ago.

Yes it was funny to be in Stockholm so little time before the show,

but after Vega I really couldn't care missing the show - even you make it sound like a great night. :biggrin2:

But what happened to Marianne, did she see the show at all?! :blink:

Yes I think she was able to see most of the show!:thumb_yello:

And she met Mika and gave him a present.

We asked ourselfes and each other: What do they think we would do to Mika?

Throw us at him?:naughty:

The guard guy said: If you promise to be nice I don't need to put up a fence, okay?:mf_rosetinted:

By that time we where inside the venue and we where about twenty people.

Complitely calm and nice!:biggrin2:

I wonder what the guards will do in Glasgow - with 25+ MFC'rs to keep

under control!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

That blonde guy is the tour manager, John, he was in Tokyo and Sydney. I asked him if he gets sick of his job and he said No I love it. Sometimes he doesn't give that impression....

Thanks for the great reports, it all sounds so exciting!! And snow????

It was the same in Munich too. One guy roun the back said "He's gone, there's no point hanging around" and just walked back rpond the front saying "Yeah, course he has" knowing perfectly well he was still there. It was pretty much only MFC and a few stragglers when he did come out, and only MFCers when the band came out.

He was so sweet talking Swedish to us with this typical English accent he really does his homework, and when he was talking about Billy Brown and mentioned USA he said A with a Swedish open A and the emphasis on A just like we do! Adorable!:wink2:

Andy, the camera man, was on stage during Lollipop, dressed in a white bunny costume, so now the mystery of the sixth person is solved!

But a true MFCer doesn’t give up that easy, do we?:naughty:

It had started to snow, and finally we where let in to the venue and Mika came!

He was so sweet and he talked to each one of us!

About the snow he said: You probably think it’s boring with snow but to me it’s exciting!:wub2:

About the coming gigs in London: My family says, are you out of your mind, travel to a big city and meet up with people you have never seen before?

Oh, how little they know about things!

:biggrin2:

Thank you so much for this detailed report, Sienna!

Oh yeah, Mika seems so talented in ALL languages! In any case I think it'a adorable that he tries tp speak in each of them! :wub2:

Oh, that was Andy? I had no idea...Thanks for that info!

I can't believe these security guards tried to lure you away...But you did well in not listening to them!

Oh, and about London: there will be so many people from here...I really can't wait!

yeah okay then, we were 10 calm people and two crazy little fangirls :naughty:

Fanwhore. Much better.

nice!:biggrin2:

That's weird. Really. You're fans, not assasins!

It was the same in Munich too. One guy roun the back said "He's gone, there's no point hanging around" and just walked back rpond the front saying "Yeah, course he has" knowing perfectly well he was still there. It was pretty much only MFC and a few stragglers when he did come out, and only MFCers when the band came out.

What a jerk!

By "same experience" do you mean "Mika's fly falling down"?

Absolutely! And I plan to be standing right beside her when it happens :roftl:

I wouldn't think an open fly would be so embarrassing. I saw a pic of him yesterday with his entire ass hanging out of his trousers, right from the top of his thighs. It's not like he's going commando in front.

Guess they're doing MFCers a favour in the long run then. It would really be difficult to talk to him if there were always 50 or 100 people hanging around when he came out. You just have to be persistent and patient.

Thanks for the report Sienna. I hope to see you in London with all the other strangers who are out of their minds!

Thanks Mika for an unforgettable show and thanks all MFC-girls i meet yesterday! I’m going to write a blog entry in Swedish about my whole trip but I will take out the part about the show and translate it to English and post it for you a little later – if you like.

It was amazing.

Just amazing.

He IS amazing.

Hi! I'm sooo happy now!

I'm tired so my report is not going to be long.

Ansku (Anzuzu on here) and I didn't meet Martin, sadly. We had had our breakfast and laughed at fishes (don't ask why) when we saw Martin. We were in a funny state of mind so we couldn't help but laugh louder. I'm pretty sure that Martin noticed us - the rest of the people did anyway. We were leaving but came back to check if it really was him. We tried to look like we didn't recognize him. He was choosing what to eat and looked tired so we didn't go to bother him. I wish we had though, because we just laughed even more and seemed like complete nutcases. :roftl: We were the only ones in that room who knew who he was!

When we went to our room Ansku realized she had seen Luke when I was picking more food (before the Martin incident). I could easily have bumped into him and drop my plate. :shocked: Earlier we had talked about how much Luke looks like Matthew Fox, and we decided to ask him if he's related to Matthew should we meet him. We didin't meet him. Next time then...

We checked the queue out at about 2 pm and there was already a herd of teenage girls there. With sleeping bags! I asked one of them if she was there because of Mika, and she said yes. None of them looked like they were from our club. It was so irritating!

We didin't want to spend time with them so we didn't go there until 4 pm. Then Sienna came and a few other MFCers as well. The doors opened about 7 o'clock and we were told not to run. I wish the Swedish securitymen had used English more. I didn't understand much. The pushing started when we were still outside and I started to feel sick.

At first we a had a great view. We were sitting on second row, which could have been a perfect place for me to photograph. Mika's personal photographer (Andy? Rich?) came to me and Ansku and asked about our costumes and flashing hearts. He filmed the whole thing and said our dresses were great! :thumb_yello: Ansku was Little Red Riding Hood and I was Juliet from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. I can swear we were the only ones that had dressed up to that gig! People were staring at us a lot.

Then people stood up and ran towards the fence. The pushing was really bad. :thumbdown: There were a lot of teenagers there, and they pushed like cows! :boxed: It was really hard to even stand there. Some of the teens were absolutely rude to Ansku and me. They had no manners. Alphabeat was good and after a while a felt so sick that I had to leave from were Ansku and other MFCers were. I was nowhere near fainting, thorwing up more like. I guess it was all the excitement and pushing that made me feel that way. Ansku said it was really horrible to be in the middle of the crowd. I went on the left side before Mika started and I still had a pretty good view. I was like on second row there and there was no pushing. My pictures are crap though.

Mika was sooooo amazing! His talking voice was I bit hoarse, but the singing was so high and clear! I had almost forgotten how great he was. I didn't feel well so I didn't jump and sing much. Just concentrated on standing and enjoying the gig. When Mika was singing Happy Ending I waved my flashing heart and he looked towards me. I'm sure he noticed me, because no-one standing next to me had flashing hearts. And I sang like mad. The other "fans" just stared: "what is she doing?" :lmao:

More to come later about our meeting with Mika and other things. This is going to be a long report after all! :naughty:

Hi! I'm sooo happy now!

Ansku (Anzuzu on here) and I didn't meet Martin, sadly. We had had our breakfast and laughed at fishes (don't ask why) when we saw Martin. We were in a funny stage of mind so we couldn't help but laugh louder. I'm pretty sure that Martin noticed us - the rest of the people did anyway. We were leaving but came back to check if it really was him. We tried to look like we didn't recognize him. He was choosing what to eat and looked tired so we didn't go to bother him. I wish we had though, because we just laughed even more and seemed like complete nutcases. We were the only ones in that room who knew who he was!

When we went to our room Ansku realized she had seen Luke when I was picking more food (before the Martin incident). I could easily have bumped into him and drop my plate. :shocked: Earlier we had talked about how much Luke looks like Matthew Fox, and we decided to ask him if he's related to Matthew should we meet him. We didin't meet him. Next time then...

We checked the queue out at about 2 pm and there was already a herd of teenage girls there. With sleeping bags! I asked one of them if she was there because of Mika, and she said yes. None of them looked like they were from our club. It was so irritating!

We didin't want to spend time with them so we didn't go there until 4 pm. Then Sienna came and a few other MFCers as well. The doors opened about 7 o'clock and we were told not to run. I wish the Swedish securitymen had used English more. I didn't understand much. The pushing started and I started to feel sick.

At first we a had a great view. We were on second row, which could have been a perfect place for me to photograph. Mika's personal photographer (Andy? Rich?) came to me and Ansku and asked about our costumes and flashing hearts. He filmed the whole thing and said our dresses were great! :thumb_yello: Ansku was Little Red Riding Hood and I was Juliet from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. I can swear we were the only ones that had dressed up to that gig! People were staring at us a lot.

Then the pushing got worse. :thumbdown: There were a lot of teenagers there, and they pushed like cows! :boxed: It was really hard to even stand there. Some of the teens were absolutely rude to Ansku and me. They had no manners. Alphabeat was good and after a while a felt so sick that I had to leave from were Ansku and other MFCers were. I was nowhere near fainting, thorwing up more like. I guess it was all the excitement and pushing that made me feel that way. Ansku said it was really horrible to be in the middle of the growd. I went on the side before Mika started and I still had a pretty good view. I was like on second row there and there was no pushing. My pictures are crap though.

Mika was sooooo amazing! His talking voice was I bit hoarse, but the singing was so high and clear! I had almost forgotten how great he was. I didn't feel well so I didn't jump and sing much. Just concentrated standing and enjoying the gig. When Mika was singing Happy Ending I waved my flashing heart and he looked towards me. I'm sure he noticed me, because no-one standing next to me had flashing hearts. And I sang like mad. The other "fans" just stared: "what is she doing?" :lmao:

More to come later about our meeting with Mika and other things. This is going to be a long report after all! :naughty:

Thanks for that - look forward to the next part.

I am sorry you had all the pushing, and that you felt

ill. Hope you are much better now :thumb_yello:

Hi! I'm sooo happy now!

Ansku (Anzuzu on here) and I didn't meet Martin, sadly. We had had our breakfast and laughed at fishes (don't ask why) when we saw Martin. We were in a funny stage of mind so we couldn't help but laugh louder. I'm pretty sure that Martin noticed us - the rest of the people did anyway. We were leaving but came back to check if it really was him. We tried to look like we didn't recognize him. He was choosing what to eat and looked tired so we didn't go to bother him. I wish we had though, because we just laughed even more and seemed like complete nutcases. We were the only ones in that room who knew who he was!

We didin't want to spend time with them so we didn't go there until 4 pm. Then Sienna came and a few other MFCers as well. The doors opened about 7 o'clock and we were told not to run. I wish the Swedish securitymen had used English more. I didn't understand much. The pushing started when we were still outside and I started to feel sick.

At first we a had a great view. We were sitting on second row, which could have been a perfect place for me to photograph. Mika's personal photographer (Andy? Rich?) came to me and Ansku and asked about our costumes and flashing hearts. He filmed the whole thing and said our dresses were great! :thumb_yello: Ansku was Little Red Riding Hood and I was Juliet from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. I can swear we were the only ones that had dressed up to that gig! People were staring at us a lot.

Then people stood up and ran towards the fence. The pushing was really bad. :thumbdown: There were a lot of teenagers there, and they pushed like cows! :boxed: It was really hard to even stand there. Some of the teens were absolutely rude to Ansku and me. They had no manners. Alphabeat was good and after a while a felt so sick that I had to leave from were Ansku and other MFCers were. I was nowhere near fainting, thorwing up more like. I guess it was all the excitement and pushing that made me feel that way. Ansku said it was really horrible to be in the middle of the growd. I went on the left side before Mika started and I still had a pretty good view. I was like on second row there and there was no pushing. My pictures are crap though.

Mika was sooooo amazing! His talking voice was I bit hoarse, but the singing was so high and clear! I had almost forgotten how great he was. I didn't feel well so I didn't jump and sing much. Just concentrated on standing and enjoying the gig. When Mika was singing Happy Ending I waved my flashing heart and he looked towards me. I'm sure he noticed me, because no-one standing next to me had flashing hearts. And I sang like mad. The other "fans" just stared: "what is she doing?" :lmao:

Hey Marianne!

Thanks a lot for your report! I'm glad you you enjoy the show even though you didn't feel that well!

lol, you two were the only ones dressed up - how cool! Have you got a pic of Ansku and you wearing your dresses by chance? I'd really love to see one... :wink2:

Flashing hearts - THE sign of MFClers, and if you were the only one on your side having one he MUST have noticed you! ^^

Emma!! :yay:

you didn't go!?! :shocked:

Sadly not :( No money since I was in Paris last week. And still noone to go there with.

I'm so going to see him next time he's in Sweden :biggrin2:

Hi! I'm sooo happy now!

At first we a had a great view. We were sitting on second row, which could have been a perfect place for me to photograph. Mika's personal photographer (Andy? Rich?) came to me and Ansku and asked about our costumes and flashing hearts. He filmed the whole thing and said our dresses were great! Ansku was Little Red Riding Hood and I was Juliet from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. I can swear we were the only ones that had dressed up to that gig! People were staring at us a lot.

Then people stood up and ran towards the fence. The pushing was really bad. There were a lot of teenagers there, and they pushed like cows! It was really hard to even stand there. Some of the teens were absolutely rude to Ansku and me. They had no manners. Alphabeat was good and after a while a felt so sick that I had to leave from were Ansku and other MFCers were. I was nowhere near fainting, thorwing up more like. I guess it was all the excitement and pushing that made me feel that way. Ansku said it was really horrible to be in the middle of the crowd. I went on the left side before Mika started and I still had a pretty good view. I was like on second row there and there was no pushing. My pictures are crap though.

Mika was sooooo amazing! His talking voice was I bit hoarse, but the singing was so high and clear! I had almost forgotten how great he was. I didn't feel well so I didn't jump and sing much. Just concentrated on standing and enjoying the gig. When Mika was singing Happy Ending I waved my flashing heart and he looked towards me. I'm sure he noticed me, because no-one standing next to me had flashing hearts. And I sang like mad. The other "fans" just stared: "what is she doing?"

What a great report! Really cool that you stayed at the same hotel ^^

Sad though that you weren't feeling so good, and all those stupid teens!

Btw, does anyone know if there are any videos up yet from this gig?

What a great report! Really cool that you stayed at the same hotel ^^

Sad though that you weren't feeling so good, and all those stupid teens!

Btw, does anyone know if there are any videos up yet from this gig?

We're not always stupid:blush-anim-cl:

Lol...thats ok only a couple months left till I'm a "teen"