Stockholm 9 november: 09-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Hello!

I'm back home after an amazing show!

The crowding was horrible but it got a little better after a while!

Met Marianne, Anzuzu, Nika, Jasissa, Lunafish and Mirano and her mother.

This show was a lot more funny and shining compared to Berns in April.

We where all in the front and could see real good!

He took of Saraneydes skirt when they where singing Missionary man. Fun!

He made Mikey sing a little, pushed him in front of the stage, while he took a drink of water himself.

A funny thing, maybe I shouldn't talk about it because it was a little embarrising for Mika, :blush-anim-cl: but when he sang the last Relax his fly went down, Saraneyde pointed at it and he closed it, but went down again and held his hand in front of himself most of the time they bowed and said good bye.

I felt so sorry for him.

But I think he took it well, he is so professional.:thumb_yello:

He talked to us in Swedish, but he didn't really had to, because most Swedish people know a lot of English, but it was a nice gesture of him to do that!

It's not only the singing and the music that makes him the great artist he is althoug this is so good, but he has a real colourful personality too!

A beautiful charisma!:wub2:

And we waited for Mika after the gig!

And for me one of the best parts of the whole evening was to get to know the others from MFC, nice girls all of them!

We went to McDonalds after the show and had a lot to talk about!:naughty:

Oh, I'm so looking forward to the London gigs now!:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for the wonderful report! Poor Mika. I would've died. :blush-anim-cl:

It sounds like you had a great time! :)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

text from Anzuzu

"OMG OMG OMG! The show was amazing, Mika was stunning, the band was brilliant and the audience was very wild! I met Mika after the show. He's so nice and I got BIG hug! I'm in heaven! Rich filmed my LITTLE Red Riding Hood dress and my meeting with Mika! Greetings to all! Rakkaudella Anzuzu.

PS: The whole band stays at the same hotel with us!"

Hello!

I'm back home after an amazing show!:thumb_yello:

We where all in the front and could see real good!:thumb_yello:

He made Mikey sing a little, pushed him in front of the stage, while he took a drink of water himself.

A funny thing, maybe I shouldn't talk about it because it was a little embarrising for Mika, :blush-anim-cl: but when he sang the last Relax his fly went down, Saraneyde pointed at it and he closed it, but went down again and held his hand in front of himself most of the time they bowed and said good bye.

I felt so sorry for him.

But I think he took it well, he is so professional.:thumb_yello:

He talked to us in Swedish, but he didn't really had to, because most Swedish people know a lot of English, but it was a nice gesture of him to do that!

It's not only the singing and the music that makes him the great artist he is althoug this is so good, but he has a real colourful personality too!

And for me one of the best parts of the whole evening was to get to know the others from MFC, nice girls all of them!

Oh, I'm so looking forward to the London gigs now!:thumb_yello:

Wow lucky girls !!I'm very happy for you !!!!

Thanks for the report Sienna !

Can't wait to see the videos and how he spoke in Swedish !

Hello!

I'm back home after an amazing show!:thumb_yello:

We where all in the front and could see real good!:thumb_yello:

I felt so sorry for him.

But I think he took it well, he is so professional.

Oh, I'm so looking forward to the London gigs now!

He didnt crowd surf :boxed: , thats all im interested in these days

Thanks for the reviews :biggrin2:

I’ll try to make a little more detailed rapport about the show last night:

I came to the venue around 4 pm, and I immediately recognized Anzuzu and Marianne even though I had never met them before, but we had texted each other a lot.

As some one here said what would we do without our cellphones?

We where close to the doors, almost first in line.

It was Mariannes birthday and I had written a note to Mika and asked him to acknowledge her birthday from stage. I gave the note to a security guard who looked reliable. He said: I’ll try to give it to someone in his office and I found the same guard later and asked him if he had successfully left the note and he said he had given it Mikas manager.

But Mika didn’t say a word about it so maybe it is some kind of principle not to do answer requests, if he started to do so, he would probably be flooded with them.

The doors opened around 7pm and we wore told to walk not run, but there was no reason to run, we couldn’t have come closer than we did.

They told us to sit down, and we did.

But when the music started and we stood up, we where pushed and crowded, it was so tight, I couldn’t even move my arms!

First Alphabet came on, they where okay, nothing wrong about them, but they are not Mika!

Marianne didn’t feel well, she was helped out two times by the guards, but she came back and was able to see the show.

I stood beside Anzuzu and we had no idea what had happened to Marianne and where really worried about her through the show, but we couldn’t move an inch!:sneaky2:

We where pushed back, but managed to keep together.

I have always considered myself a tall person, 1.68, but now I have realised, the hard way, that there is a lot of people way taller than me, and bigger, and stronger!

But we had a good view over the stage anyway and Mika stood right in front of us most of the time!

Mika can really make each one of his songs to feel special, :wub2: even though you have heard them so many times, and according to what I have read on the forum, even so every show special, and this was the case last night too.

I don’t have enough words to be able to tell every single detail!

HE, he made the end of the song so long, and I would say, to be able to extend a song like this and find the right notes over and over again is where his enormous music talent shows!

It was unbelievable!

He looked so happy when we sang back and he made us do that all the time.

He was so sweet talking Swedish to us with this typical English accent he really does his homework, and when he was talking about Billy Brown and mentioned USA he said A with a Swedish open A and the emphasis on A just like we do! Adorable!:wink2:

Andy, the camera man, was on stage during Lollipop, dressed in a white bunny costume, so now the mystery of the sixth person is solved!

And the fly thing, it was really no big deal; all we could see was that the zipper was down, poor Mika!

I know it’s an embarrassing thing for all guys when things like this happen, and ad to that standing in front of a big audience!

I don’t think so many even noticesed, but you know the eyes of a true fan, we notice everything!

After the show we found Marianne, thank god,:thumb_yello: and went to the side of the stage to wait for each other.

I saw Mikas mother and asked her if we could talk to Mika.

He will be out in a minute, she said, so we stayed there.

We where asked to stay in a line by the wall, and we did.

But no Mika!

The guards said we had to have backstage tickets and no one seemed to know anything.

I could see Jasissa and Lunafish across the room. But the guards didn’t let them come to this line. We talked on the phone and I encouraged them to try to sneak closer but they where stopped by the guards!

The poor girls were almost in tears.

But after a while the guards told us that Mika had already left, and we went out.

I didn’t believe him and asked another guard where the busses where and he told me where to go.

We went around the building, found the bus, and stood for more than an hour waiting. The guards wasn’t exactly accommodating, they tried to lure us away several times.

But a true MFCer doesn’t give up that easy, do we?:naughty:

It had started to snow, and finally we where let in to the venue and Mika came!

He was so sweet and he talked to each one of us!

About the snow he said: You probably think it’s boring with snow but to me it’s exciting!:wub2:

So if he stayed in Stockholm over night he would be able to wake up to the first white morning this year!

I would like to take the opportunity to say how much I appreciate this forum and to be able to talk to so many interesting and funny people about both Mika and a lot of other things too, and it’s getting better and better the more you get to know people!

Thank you!

About the coming gigs in London: My family says, are you out of your mind, travel to a big city and meet up with people you have never seen before?

Oh, how little they know about things!

:biggrin2:

Thanks Sienna!!

So just as a matter of interest, how many stars does the hotel have...where do they make bands stay these days?

Then we can try to guess their hotels everywhere they go!!

Edit: not very stalkerish of me.

cause you would never be classified as a stlaker would you BS?! I had the same question!

broken fly????

oh dear! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

maybe her sisters are really necessary backstage...mommy is not enough! :biggrin2:

:naughty: :naughty:

After the show we found Marianne, thank god,:thumb_yello: and went to the side of the stage to wait for each other.

I saw Mikas mother and asked her if we could talk to Mika.

He will be out in a minute, she said, so we stayed there.

We where asked to stay in a line by the wall, and we did.

But no Mika!

The guards said we had to have backstage tickets and no one seemed to know anything.

I could see Jasissa and Lunafish across the room. But the guards didn’t let them come to this line. We talked on the phone and I encouraged them to try to sneak closer but they where stopped by the guards!

The poor girls were almost in tears.

But after a while the guards told us that Mika had already left, and we went out.

I didn’t believe him and asked another guard where the busses where and he told me where to go.

We went around the building, found the bus, and stood for more than an hour waiting. The guards wasn’t exactly accommodating, they tried to lure us away several times.

But a true MFCer doesn’t give up that easy, do we?:naughty:

It had started to snow, and finally we where let in to the venue and Mika came!

He was so sweet and he talked to each one of us!

About the snow he said: You probably think it’s boring with snow but to me it’s exciting!:wub2:

So if he stayed in Stockholm over night he would be able to wake up to the first white morning this year!

I would like to take the opportunity to say how much I appreciate this forum and to be able to talk to so many interesting and funny people about both Mika and a lot of other things too, and it’s getting better and better the more you get to know people!

Thank you!

About the coming gigs in London: My family says, are you out of your mind, travel to a big city and meet up with people you have never seen before?

Oh, how little they know about things!

:biggrin2:

Good to read that you had such a great time. I hope you had a real opportunity to talk to the M ;o) in Munich he was rushed by his lovely manager :sneaky2: plus didn't feel well :thumbdown:

I also hope illness has finally gone :hunter:

Fantastic reports girls, wasn't sure that his mum was with him, didn't see her or Yasmin in Munich, unless they were already on the minibus.

All I can think of is thank goodness he didn't stage dive with his fly undone, now that would have been embarrassing!LOL!

Fantastic reports girls, wasn't sure that his mum was with him, didn't see her or Yasmin in Munich, unless they were already on the minibus.

All I can think of is thank goodness he didn't stage dive with his fly undone, now that would have been embarrassing!LOL!

it would have made a few mfcers happy!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I forgot to say, got another text from Anzuzu.

She says that they met Cherisse and Saranayde in the hotel lobby when they came back...

Oh and they say HI to tveryone on MFC! :biggrin2:

Great news - MFC is getting noticed!!!! :biggrin2:

Thanks for your reports Sienna - they were great!!

Feel really pleased that the zip of the "tartan" trousers held

for Grace Kelly in Glasgow last May!!!! :sneaky2:

Great news - MFC is getting noticed!!!! :biggrin2:

Thanks for your reports Sienna - they were great!!

Feel really pleased that the zip of the "tartan" trousers held

for Grace Kelly in Glasgow last May!!!! :sneaky2:

well, it's not like we have never seen his undies before :mf_rosetinted:

and you guys had done such a good job with those pants, I am still waiting for them to make a repeat appearance (maybe next week?)

Thanks for the report sienna :biggrin2: It's really weird with those guards trying to get people away :blink: I'm really glad he's been playing at VEGA both times he's been in Denmark, people there are always really nice :wub2:

Thanks for the report sienna :biggrin2: It's really weird with those guards trying to get people away :blink: I'm really glad he's been playing at VEGA both times he's been in Denmark, people there are always really nice :wub2:

*Already thinking of a way to bribe guards in London* :sneaky2:

Some of the guards where nice and answered questions, but I think they had this mission to "protect" Mika, they don't know him the way we do and the fact that he mostly try to meet his fans.:wub2:

We had some good laughs when they yelled at us: stand in a line! be nice! stand behind the fence!:sneaky2:

Empowered by their deed.:naughty: