Stockholm 9 november: 09-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

So just as a matter of interest, how many stars does the hotel have...where do they make bands stay these days?

Then we can try to guess their hotels everywhere they go!!

Edit: not very stalkerish of me.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So just as a matter of interest, how many stars does the hotel have...where do they make bands stay these days?

Then we can try to guess their hotels everywhere they go!!

Edit: not very stalkerish of me.

:das: :das: :das:

Oh my god....I'm lying on the floor and can't stop laughing!

When I read your scenario I could see it like a little movie in my head...

I so can't wait fro them telling us: Yeah, and then at like 4 AM we were just walking around in the hotel when suddenly *** bumped into us!" :naughty:

"...and of course it happened all by accident...." :naughty:

Yes, and people being hidden behind curtains, under beds, in bathtubs, while others are being given the old "i have a headache and really need some sleep" schpiel :mf_lustslow:

Was so amazing! I were crying sometimes - happy happy happy! Love him so much! Can't describe it with words!:wub2: I already miss him :( But today absolutley was one of the best days ever! Mika without a sweather is HOT, haha! :D And I just love his swedish!:biggrin2:

Was so amazing! I were crying sometimes - happy happy happy! Love him so much! Can't describe it with words!:wub2: I already miss him :( But today absolutley was one of the best days ever! Mika without a sweather is HOT, haha! :D And I just love his swedish!:biggrin2:

Heeey, hello, welcome! :huglove:

What a great first post! I'm glad you liked it! Who wouldn't? :wub2:

Mika doesn't stay at the same hotel as the band.

Don't ask how I know. :mf_rosetinted:

From what I gathered at my Chicago road trip to see Mika, the band stayed at the Marriott, but Mika stayed...at....

haha that made me laugh!

I pictured Mika, the band members and MFC'ers, wandering around the hotel corridors in the middle of the night carrying an oil lamp, in their pj/nighties/grey boxers, trying to go unnoticed when they sneak into "someone's " room...

And then all the problems if different people decided to "visit" the same person, hahaha!!!!!!!!!

Gosh I must have a mental disorder of some sort :sneaky2::shocked:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mika doesn't stay at the same hotel as the band.

Don't ask how I know. :mf_rosetinted:

From what I gathered at my Chicago road trip to see Mika, the band stayed at the Marriott, but Mika stayed...at....

ha nice wish we could have sounds affects for some posts because I feel like yours deserves the traditional bum bum buuuuuuuuuummmmmm (you how they have that sound at the end when something serious is about to happen or something serious is just found out)

Hello!

I'm back home after an amazing show!:thumb_yello:

The crowding was horrible but it got a little better after a while!

Met Marianne, Anzuzu, Nika, Jasissa, Lunafish and Mirano and her mother.

This show was a lot more funny and shining compared to Berns in April.

We where all in the front and could see real good!:thumb_yello:

He took of Saraneydes skirt when they where singing Missionary man. Fun!

He made Mikey sing a little, pushed him in front of the stage, while he took a drink of water himself.

A funny thing, maybe I shouldn't talk about it because it was a little embarrising for Mika, :blush-anim-cl: but when he sang the last Relax his fly went down, Saraneyde pointed at it and he closed it, but went down again and held his hand in front of himself most of the time they bowed and said good bye.

I felt so sorry for him.

But I think he took it well, he is so professional.:thumb_yello:

He talked to us in Swedish, but he didn't really had to, because most Swedish people know a lot of English, but it was a nice gesture of him to do that!

It's not only the singing and the music that makes him the great artist he is althoug this is so good, but he has a real colourful personality too!

A beautiful charisma!:wub2:

And we waited for Mika after the gig!

And for me one of the best parts of the whole evening was to get to know the others from MFC, nice girls all of them!

We went to McDonalds after the show and had a lot to talk about!:naughty:

Oh, I'm so looking forward to the London gigs now!:thumb_yello:

Hello!

I'm back home after an amazing show!:thumb_yello:

We where all in the front and could see real good!

He made Mikey sing a little, pushed him in front of the stage, while he took a drink of water himself.

A funny thing, maybe I shouldn't talk about it because it was a little embarrising for Mika, but when he sang the last Relax his fly went down, Saraneyde pointed at it and he closed it, but went down again and held his hand in front of himself most of the time they bowed and said good bye.

I felt so sorry for him.

But I think he took it well, he is so professional.

He talked to us in Swedish, but he didn't really had to, because most Swedish people know a lot of English, but it was a nice gesture of him to do that!

It's not only the singing and the music that makes him the great artist he is althoug this is so good, but he has a real colourful personality too!

And for me one of the best parts of the whole evening was to get to know the others from MFC, nice girls all of them!

Ha! sienna! I knew you would! :biggrin2:

Thanks for your feedback in the middle of the night! You must be knackered! Or just high :naughty:

Love ya! :huglove:

Ha! sienna! I knew you would! :biggrin2:

Thanks for your feedback in the middle of the night! You must be knackered! Or just high :naughty:

Love ya! :huglove:

I subscribe to everything said by Violet!! I also knew you just WOULD! But give us some details on what happened, etc....

Thank you so much for posting your report, it souns like it was yet another amazing night...fly or no fly, hehe!!

Hello!

I'm back home after an amazing show!

We where all in the front and could see real good!:thumb_yello:

A funny thing, maybe I shouldn't talk about it because it was a little embarrising for Mika, :blush-anim-cl: but when he sang the last Relax his fly went down, Saraneyde pointed at it and he closed it, but went down again and held his hand in front of himself most of the time they bowed and said good bye.

I felt so sorry for him.

But I think he took it well, he is so professional.:thumb_yello:

Sienna, thank you so much for the short review!!!

Sounds like an amazing show! :punk:

Front row rulez!!!

I'm gald for you that you were having a great time!! And it's amazing that you met him after the show!!

lol, about the Mc Donalds thing: It should really become the MFC's official sponsor! we always meet there after a show!

wann hear him talking Swedish PLEASE...

cu in London...

Sienna, thank you so much for the short review!!!

Sounds like an amazing show! :punk:

Front row rulez!!!

I'm gald for you that you were having a great time!! And it's amazing that you met him after the show!!

lol, about the Mc Donalds thing: It should really become the MFC's official sponsor! we always meet there after a show!

wann hear him talking Swedish PLEASE...

cu in London...

Oh my god....I just realized I went to McDonald's after the LA gig! :lmao:

That is soooo weird!:roftl:

Well, I am officially jealous:blush-anim-cl:

This sounds like it was yet another lovely small, fantastic gig, where they had tons of quality time with Mika, Andy/Richard/Neil/Samantha/Randy/Andard.......:wub2::wub2::wub2:.

I wish I could have gone to it! I

'm so happy for everyone who was there, and thank you so much for the reports girls!:punk: