Amy Winehouse Thread

ohwowitsnicka

I wish people would stop hating on her so much.

People are like "OMG SHE DOES DRUGS OMG CRACK HOE"

Newsflash: The Beatles did drugs. the Stones did drugs. Billie Holiday did drugs. All these famous musicians that everyone loves have at one point done drugs.

And then whats-her-face at the Grammys was like "I don't think we should award this kind of behavior."

wtf. It's not the "Role Model Awards"

You're judging her on her TALENT, and her popularity for her music.

I also think it was pretty crappy the way they wouldn't let her come until like... a few hours before hand, they gave her a Visa. What was she supposed to do at that point? It was too late to actually get there.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pshhhtt, I KNOW!!! She can do drugs whatever I dont care, but at least if she's gonna show up on stage, I'd expect her to show up sober, you know?? Like, do drugs at home, at parties.. just keep it off stage. I mean the Beatles might have been high on stage or something, but yeahhh. That girl really pissed me off too, you're right it's not a role model award. She's talented, and got rewarded. Go away. Hahahah!

But I dont think she would have gone to the grammy's even if she did get her visa earlier, cause back then she had just entered rehab and her dad was like breathing down her neck (lol), making most of her decisions for her.

I know!!!

And everyone was like "Amy is so mean, she's a drug addict..."

No, she's not mean. She hates being hounded by the paparazzi. If you watch the YouTube videos where she's being mean, it's because she's being followed and shouted at.

If you watch the videos where she's signing autographs for fans, or talking to someone she knows, or something who isn't a paparazzi, she couldn't BE nicer!

I know!

And it's not like she's hurting anyone. If she wants to hurt herself, then whatever. Is it sad? Absolutely, and I wish she wouldn't do it. Is there anything I can do about it? Absolutely not. She's not out driving with babies on her lap, or endangering other people.

Let her do what she wants. Geez.

I know!

And it's not like she's hurting anyone. If she wants to hurt herself, then whatever. Is it sad? Absolutely, and I wish she wouldn't do it. Is there anything I can do about it? Absolutely not. She's not out driving with babies on her lap, or endangering other people.

Let her do what she wants. Geez.

Wise words. Sarie I absolutely completely 100% agree with you! :wink2: I really wish she would stop cutting herself though :/ But like you said, we can't do anything about it!

I love Amy Winehouse! my favorite song of hers is " Tears Dry On Their Own "

:thumb_yello:

Great choice, that's one of my favorites!

I didn't know she cut herself. :tears:

She does... I read about it on Perez. And we all know Perez is right 99.8% of the time. There was pictures too.

I've heard that Amy Winehouse is making her own clothing line... but then I thought that I heard she won't sell in US, but I love her style! and her hair works really well !:thumb_yello:

She is? That is fabulous! Sucks that it's not going to sell in the US, oh well. I love her hair too. I did my hair like her once, it was cool haha.

did you know this?:

it's in spanish, but i'll transalate it assap!

http://entretenimiento.prodigy.msn.com/musica/noticias/xsfeed.aspx?cp-documentid=6390617&wa=wsignin1.0

edit: in english:

Amy Winehouse fights against the cancer The British singer joins campaign to fight to this disease.

In a very peculiar way, the singer Amy Winehouse has decided to put her granite of sand to support the prevention and the care of the cancer of breast.

Winehouse realized a photographic seminude session, where she appears with only a couple of adhesive black tapes in the breasts and a guitar covering her body.

The image will appear in the British publication Easy Living, where the photographer Carolyn Djangoly caught, in addition, the actress Helena Bonham Carter and the singer Sade.

Hey, thanks for the news! I didn't know that. But, Amy posing nude? I never expected that, to be honest. But then again, she is covered. Hmm.

no prob.:wink2: i didn't know until today as well, yes it's unespected, but it's a good cause!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just heard in news that Amy Winehouse supposeivly attacked a man on Wednesday.... do you believe the story? ... I don't know if I do but , that doesn't matter because I still love her music!!! :wink2: recently I like to listen to Back to Black! :thumb_yello:

this news was also in Italian newspaper

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a94691/amy-winehouse-held-overnight-by-police.html

Winehouse is accused of headbutting a man who tried to help her to get a taxi outside a bar in Camden. It is also claimed that she punched a second man in the face.

..I want to see Amy singing live, but if she's often drunk / on detention..:boxed:

anyway seems that her management is trying everyting to get Amy out of troubles?!..:blink:

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/04/26/amy-winehouse-cheats-on-husband/

this news was also in Italian newspaper

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a94691/amy-winehouse-held-overnight-by-police.html

Winehouse is accused of headbutting a man who tried to help her to get a taxi outside a bar in Camden. It is also claimed that she punched a second man in the face.

..I want to see Amy singing live, but if she's often drunk / on detention..:boxed:

anyway seems that her management is trying everyting to get Amy out of troubles?!..:blink:

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/04/26/amy-winehouse-cheats-on-husband/

yes I would also like to see her but I would be worried if she was on drugs.. :blink:

but so now she is divorced from her husband.. is that true?

Hi!!! I love Amy. I love her songs, her voice and her style!!!!

I downloaded her first album (it was a mistake, I was trying to download anotherone) four years ago and I love it!!!!

Sorry for my english!