Amy Winehouse Thread

ohwowitsnicka

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She has improved since her Brit performance though:naughty:

on a serious note, I hope she watches this back and sees what a mess she has become.

Yeh for definate

Was just blaaaaaa I have no words for it

I cant imagine Mika staggering around singing Grace Kelly .. yet

Yeh for definate

It's a shame cos she used to be amazing. Now I can't understand what she is saying. She did seem better tonight compared to recent performances though. I hope she sorts herself out before it's too late :no:

Mika tours with his mother, he isn't going to be doing smack with her around surely:naughty:

Yeh for definate

:lmfao: no i cant imagine it either ---- ... so i tried to be like grace kelly ... and i just Sh1t a rainbowwwwwwwwww ... :hypo::pbjt:

on a serious note .... :roftl:

im very worried for amy , and bet it will make headlines tomorrow too ... :(

a victim of the times... bad alchorexy...or it's only that she needs help and nobody cares? :ap_rosetinted:

well , she needs some sort of help :( ... no-one that is happy with thier life would plunge into one that makes them so ill and detached from everything :( ... especially success , but that doesnt mean that musical success is of most importance to her , and when i heard her sing .. "free my blakey fella" instead of the original words "free nelson mandela" at the mandela bday concert lastnight , its quite obvious what is lacking in her life :( which i think is blake IMO and has got worse since she lost him ...

I watched her on Glastonbury on BBC, and I thought she seemed a lot better!

I mean, I didn't expect her to look so well after all thats been going on with her lately,

She surprised me though..She never fails to entertain me:naughty:

Go Amy!!:punk:

I watched her on Glastonbury on BBC, and I thought she seemed a lot better!

I mean, I didn't expect her to look so well after all thats been going on with her lately,

She surprised me though..She never fails to entertain me:naughty:

Go Amy!!:punk:

I MASSIVELY hopes shes gets help and gets better and am so glad shes ok after her last scare in hosp but ....

was we watching the same progamme ??? :shocked::shocked::boxed:

last year she was better , this year was very bad IMO and looked and sounded ILL :(

I MASSIVELY hopes shes gets help and gets better and am so glad shes ok after her last scare in hosp but ....

was we watching the same progamme ??? :shocked::shocked::boxed:

last year she was better , this year was very bad IMO and looked and sounded ILL :(

:naughty: Well see maybe I thought she was good because well I expected very little, I've seen her live on telly before and never thought she was very good, so when you expect her to be bad, she doesn't seem as bad?!?lol

I know she is really hard to understand etc, and I would never pay to see her live, but its the way she acts live with her odd "dancing" and mentioning Blake every two minutes...that really made me laugh:naughty:

I dunno, I think she just does what she wants. I just felt like I was watching a living legend when I saw her. She's such a character, even if she's a bit rubbish live:naughty:

Well see maybe I thought she was good because well I expected very little, I've seen her live on telly before and never thought she was very good, so when you expect her to be bad, she doesn't seem as bad?!?lolI know she is really hard to understand etc, and I would never pay to see her live, but its the way she acts live with her odd "dancing" and mentioning Blake every two minutes...that really made me laugh:naughty:

I dunno, I think she just does what she wants. I just felt like I was watching a living legend when I saw her. She's such a character, even if she's a bit rubbish live:naughty:

:roftl: i know what you mean , confusing , but i do , hehe :naughty::thumb_yello: I didnt used to think she was very good either live , i just couldnt believe all the staggering around and slurring lastnight , more than usual :naughty:

Get your act together woman !! :thumb_yello:

:naughty: I've seen her live on telly before and never thought she was very good, so when you expect her to be bad, she doesn't seem as bad?!?lol

So true! She was bad, but not nearly as bad as I expected. She did the "I have to pee" dance move again where she pulls her skirt up, and she missed half the lyrics, but she didn't fall down. Since she just left the hospital last week I really did expect her to leave the stage halfway through.

When she grabbed the mike and ran down the catwalk to the other little part of the stage for the second song I just thought "OMG! Don't fall! That's too much movement for you!"

Edit: oops... I'm talking about the 46664 concert... are we talking about the same thing?

:roftl: i know what you mean , confusing , but i do , hehe I didnt used to think she was very good either live , i just couldnt believe all the staggering around and slurring lastnight , more than usual

Get your act together woman !! :thumb_yello:

yeah, but considering she just got out of hospital...it was ok:naughty:

as usual:boxed:

So true! She was bad, but not nearly as bad as I expected. She did the "I have to pee" dance move again where she pulls her skirt up, and she missed half the lyrics, but she didn't fall down. Since she just left the hospital last week I really did expect her to leave the stage halfway through.

When she grabbed the mike and ran down the catwalk to the other little part of the stage for the second song I just thought "OMG! Don't fall! That's too much movement for you!"

Edit: oops... I'm talking about the 46664 concert... are we talking about the same thing?

:lmfao: that was so funny!

and I know what you mean...there was parts where you just say, "Don't fall!!!" its hard to watch:boxed:

• 5 weeks later...

My local paper said it was for grabbing her hair.

I read that at several places on the net, too.

My mom's like "GUESS WHAT, your precious little Amy Winehouse punched a fan in the head."

"Yea, because they grabbed her, and she was trying to swat them away, and they wouldn't stop."

"Oh... then I don't blame her..."

To hospital cause someone grabbed her hair?? Are they going to stich it back on?:blink:

LMAOOO.

Sorry, I forgot to quote the person who said that someone grabbed her BOOB.

*dumbass*